Sticks & stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder.

Thought i'd upload some new random piccys :) x x

Lunch1.jpglunch6.jpglunchie.jpg

You are so naturally pretty xxxxxx and well done again on yr loss so far x

Thank you everybody :)
Feeling really really positive atm! Get weighed on tuesday, i can't beleive i'll be in 13's within a couple of weeks!! :D

x x

Wow you're so close to goal hun - congrats x

So, today for the first time in 22 years.. i went on a TRAMPOLINE!
Something i always wanted to do but was always too afraid of incase i broke it!! My neice was sooo happy today to finally have me playing with her properly. My feet left the ground and my legs (smaller, way smaller than ever before in skinny jeans) looked kinda good ;)

trampoline.jpg

love the photo you look so happy and confident another little mile stone reached hey to the new u good on ya lass and yes fab set of pins in them skinnies xxxxx

Yay! Woohoo for little nsv! And your legsook fab - your Jeans look more like leggings/they are sprayed on! Haha x

WOw just brilliant, you look like you're havign a fantastic time and look at your beautiful figure. Looking brilliant :)

Thank you everybody :) <3

The jeans are a size 14!! My best friend can't fit into them anymore so she gave them to me hahaha!!
Loveeed going on a trampoline for the first time.. deffinately the first of many new things! :) xx

So, today for the first time in 22 years.. i went on a TRAMPOLINE!
Something i always wanted to do but was always too afraid of incase i broke it!! My neice was sooo happy today to finally have me playing with her properly. My feet left the ground and my legs (smaller, way smaller than ever before in skinny jeans) looked kinda good ;)

View attachment 60434

x Way to go! Your legs look so slim!! x

Your doing amazing hun, looking great :) well done xx

Sinead what a journey you have and are doing soooo well, you keep me motivated and im going to make sure i stay on track. Bring it on and well bloody done xxxxxx

Thanks everyone :))

So on Sunday, i broke up with my new girlfriend.. i just don't think its what she wanted, even though it was & still is desperately what i want. I thought things with her would be perfect, but just goes to show just because one person is happy, doesn't mean the other one is.
I've spent the last 2 days crying my eyes out, even went to bloody pizza hut yesterday, had 3 mouthfulls and felt more full than i ever have on christmas day! Weighed myself this morning and haven't put on so much as half a pound, so very thankful. I'm going to get weighed on Friday, so no doubt i'll lose 3/4lb by then :)

xx

Sorry to hear that hun.
But everything happens for a reason x

Indeed it does,
People leave your life to make room for someone better to come into it. :)

I'm positive & i can focuss all my attention to shifting this last 3 and a half stone now x x

I've never known anyone like you!You're unbelievably strong and you can do anything!
You hould be so proud of yourself Sinead!xxx

Thank you :)
I'm strong, but i have my weak moments.. cried for the past 2 days, felt like giving up but i know i'm worth more than that.
People will come & go, but i'll be damned if i let ANYONE or ANYTHING come between me and my sexy new body :) x

Go girl! You can do anything with will power and determination like that xx

Sinead

Sorry to hear your sad news - it's her loss.

But no one and nothing is going to come between you and your new slim body that you have worked so very, very hard for!

x Big hug x

Back