Stig's Slim Fast Diary

Well I had that feeling, I am going to give up, my husband talked me out of it, convinced me I did not want to restart my diet in two weeks, when I have put weight on! Oh he knows me.
I am going to buy the 30 day shred video, if I can find it. I was going back to the gym but I find the time I drive there and back eats a lot of my time. At least here I can wash my hair and get on with stuff, like posting on here LOL. I do like gyms and they have worked for me in the past; If the video fails back to the gym.
I had a meal today that sounds boring but the taste is still with me and I will have it again tomorrow, wait for it...... quorn veggie burgers wrapped in lettuce, I promise it is lovely and low in calories. Also bought some chocolate 90% cocoa, you really can only have two squares of that stuff but it makes me think I am having yummy food.

Don't give up hun. I think it is a critcal stage - you start off with the best intentions and by week 3 it starts getting a bit boring as the novelty wears off. This is where you need loads of motivation and encouragement.
Look at this way you want to do what youve already done in 3 weeks ONLY 4 more times - think SHORTS, think SUMMER, think BEACH, think FEELING GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF, think ACHIEVER NOT QUITTER.
Glad youve got your husband to keep you on the straight and narrow :) xxx

Don't even think about giving up stig you have done so well a few more weeks will be even better I so love quorn burgers and the quorn slices Mmm we can all do this diet our minds are set were strong and WE. Will all lose weight xx

What was you reason for wanting to give up?? Thats what you need to tackle. I know mine is comfort eating so for me, any extreme emotion I want to eat!!

Funny you should mention the wiring burgers! I had then with family on Tuesday :0) none of us are veggies but we found them delish!!!

Stay strong, think of the feelings being at target weight would bring :0) xx

I think I wanted to give up because I have been so good, with no cheats and I had put weight on.
But with the help of my husband and you guys I have not given up. This site is a god send. It really helped buying some different foods yesterday, knowing I have a little bit of chocolate is great (when my husband saw it I think he thought I had busted my diet).
So this morning after the school drop, I drove into town to get the 30 Shred video, came home with no video but two lovely coats, one a tad small 7 pounds it will fit a treat, the other down from £96 to £3 will not do up until I have lost a stone but could not pass up on that one. Husband has ordered the video from play.com, looking forward to getting started; has anybody done it?

i almost bought it yesterday when i was on play.com but i have so many workout dvds and games i ended up buying 4 books instead, nothing to do with dieting but i thought i deserved a treat :D

Waiting for the DVD, cannot wait. Back to feeling positive. Still working on my targets, I think the first might be hard to meet would like to at least be under 11 by the time I go to Rome.

I used to get diabetic chocolate. It's fewer calories but also isnt addictive you want 20 bars, but nice enough as a treat. I guess dark chocolate is pretty much the same cos I couldnt eat tons of that.

My favourite dvd that I used to use upto 3 times a day can you believe, is Harvey Waldens fighting fit fighting fat, you can pick it up for 99p on ebay, thats worth getting.

keep chugging xxx

rowanx2 said:
I used to get diabetic chocolate. It's fewer calories but also isnt addictive you want 20 bars, but nice enough as a treat. I guess dark chocolate is pretty much the same cos I couldnt eat tons of that.

My favourite dvd that I used to use upto 3 times a day can you believe, is Harvey Waldens fighting fit fighting fat, you can pick it up for 99p on ebay, thats worth getting.

keep chugging xxx

Thus give me an idea, I used to love the low carb choc bars melted, off to asda to check the calories :0) x

Will look out for Melted.
Is that Harvey who used to be on Fat Club ? My DVD is still not here.
Had a good day yesterday, I went out to two eating places with my mother and son who ate at both of them and I was very good, even past on Pesto and leek soup, I love pesto. In the evening was at one of my sons performances usually hit the bar but I was very good. The only thing is I had to eat very late last night and stole a handful of chips of my husbands plate.
Today is another busy one, I am chaperoning children at the performance; a stressful thing when the little B....... don't listen. Shall take some pretzels with me and a square of chocolate to give me strength. Weigh in looming on Monday, will I or won't I !!!!!!!

ooh good luck with the lovely children hahaha :p i blame myself for everyone eating chips on the forum with going on about them alot lately LOL

Keeping yourself busy is great I'm sure you'll have a fab loss Monday x

Fingers crossed for Monday..... Your doing great keep it up :)

Had a great day with the kids, well at least they all went home safely, remind me not to become a teacher ! Kept busy but had to eat my lunch at 5.30 and dinner at 6.30 not good, could have skipped but thought that might not be a good idea.
I am definitely not feeling so hungry now days, seem to have to jog myself to eat, I am sure this feeling cannot last. I have not been great this week with the SF as I have been out more I have taken foods I can have on the go and now that I am addicted to those veggie burgers in lettuce I have to have them every day at the moment but all is low fat/Cals so not worried. Was saying in someone else's diary this morning I have decided this is not a race for me now, I would still love to be at goal in August and will work to that but the body does not always do what we want, so will always be good and be grateful for any loss that comes my way. I am losing steadily and that is better than last year. Have a great day, remember we are all watching each other and when you go to the cupboard for that sneaky pick we do know!!!

I bought some quorn burgers today inspired by your wraping them in a lettus leaf!! i also bought for my snack asdas chiken noddle slimming soup!! It would be under 100 cals for the whole pint! maybe i will be able to feel like i m actually having food and have it for a couple of snacks yummy (I hope) xx

yeah i agree its taken me 29 years to get like this!! I would like slim fast to do what it says on the tin though lol! I ll get there when i get there!! What ever happens i will weight alot less by the time i m 30 lol x

I mentally feel better with this way of thinking, I will work just as hard without the pressure of the scales.

This way of thinking is a good way to go about it methinks. Its like a lady i knew who was using cambridge diet. Weighed in every week but didnt want to know her loss until the end of each month. She said she didnt feel the pressure so much. Just enjoying the weight loss without fawning over the numbers.

Yeah i agree when u have a long way to go it sometimes doesnt help knowing u have only lost 1lb (i know 1lb is good) numbers dont really mean anything do they? but when u have like over 100lbs to go one lb doesnt spurr me on as much as my trousers getting slack or comments from people. xx

Back