Extra Easy Still confused :-(

So I'll just eat my spag bol with a side salad then?

As you say salad doesn't really fit that well with spag bol so if you don't want salad don't have it

But just make sure that there are loads of veggies in the spag bol itself as they will count towards your superfree - that doesn't need to be the mushrooms mentioned in the ingredients but could be any of the superfree foods listed in your book eg tomatoes, onions, peppers, passata etc

I've confused myself now overthinking it too much! Brain is going into overload lol!

i never have a side salad with spag bol, just add more veg to the recipe if u prefer! i add carrots (finely chopped) celerey (cant taste it once cooked in a spag bol) grated courgette, onion, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, thats how i get my s/f in, and kids dont notice either ;) could also add leeks, they cook down to pretty much nothing xxx

Thank you everyone for your help and support! Will look into bulking it out with more sf veg next time I do it! Some great ideas :))

Hi everyone. I'm also a bit confused with extra easy. I'm trying not to over think it but scared In case I'm eating too much! Going back to the spag Bol example- as long as plenty veg in it etc then treat that as 1/3 SF. But if having say gammon and SW chips make sure also have veg on side(1/3 plate). Is it as simple as that?
Also somedays I think most of what I've ate could fall into a green day but then only having 1 Hex a and b (as trying to do EE) should I make sure I eat a second hex a and b if this happens or will it not matter for weight loss? Thanks in advance guys :) x

Hey sorry only just saw ur message! I would say if you are having a meal like gammon and chips you could have veg with it or even a side salad? If u didn't want either u could always have a bug bowl of fruit with zero fat natural yoghurt for dessert? It takes a while to get used to but stick with it, the first week i lost 1 pound but the second week I lost 5 pound :)

I usually have a side salad with my main meals or fruit. As others have said, just add other super free foods (as per book) it drops into place as your journey continue's! Keep a food diary, that way you can always go back to check if you had a good/bad week, I have almost every week since I started, a great help......
Pete

Back