Stop kidding myself

I'm still here TF&G. I haven't left, I'm just really busy these days. It looks like you're still very focused. Very well done!! Are you getting weighed today with your CDC as well as Wed with the new one?
I'm getting quite interested to know what could be causing your back problem. It's a good thing it's not affecting your motivation though. Good luck next week with the scan, let's hope they find the cause and that it's something easily treatable.
Let us know how WI goes. You've had time off before and still managed to get back on track and get a good loss at WI. Something I find very difficult myself.
I've decided to do something I've done before. I'm doing a VLCD of 600kcal or less a day, also low carb (under 30g a day) Then I have the weekends off eating whatever I like. I need the regular breaks and something to look forward to. Maybe I'll find it easier to stick to the diet during the week. Only started on Thursday and I had this weekend off but still down 4lbs as of this morning. I hope I can do it this time. I'm starting another diary as I'm not doing CD anymore I don't feel I should be posting in the CD section.
So, what did you get up to during your time away?

Thanks Cee so glad you are still there and your new plan sounds good, are you using any products or working out the calories yourself?

I am only going to go and see the new CdC as the other one seemed pretty focused on her move rather than me and once I found out the price difference I felt a bit resentful towards her!! Hope the new one is nice, she seemed friendly on email.

We went aw for a few days, saw some old friends of mine, went to a new Jamie Oliver restaurant, went to a horse riding event thing, and just relaxed, it was lovely, always important to have grown up time out!

Have bought a yoga swing, won't tell you what one of my friends called it !! Anyway just been hanging upside down in that to see if that helps..

Keep in touch with me??

Hey ladies I'm still here too. I had an almighty nightmare, my iPhone would not let me respond to any threads (I have since realised that I had been logged out - oops!)
Hope you're both well - had my WI today and in 11 days I've lost 15lbs. I'm so pleased! Cee your plan sounds fab, I hope it's going well. TF&G how's your back? I feel like I've turned a corner with this diet and I hope I haven't spoken too soon lol xxxx

I'm using my left over packs as well as eating food, so I'm working it out myself.
It sounds like you had a nice time away. Where is the new Jamie Oliver restaurant? WHat did you order? Mmmm I'm salivating already haha!
Definitely will keep in touch. I'm not going anywhere!!!
Wifey!!! WOW!!! That's a huge loss. Over a stone in less than 2 weeks!!!?? Wow again!! So happy for you. I so wish I could have been focused and achieved such great results. I'll just settle for my slower route if I can make it work. Better than me faffing around with CD and never getting anywhere.

Just thought I'd post again to see how we all are as I'm still logged in - lol
I love you ladies, you're so supportive and friendly and I'm confident we'll all get to target no matter which journey we take - Cee you have to stay on here I'll miss you and TF&G we need to help each other through this
Much love xxxxx

Stepped on the scales and quite pleased. I was 13.10 then 2lbs appeared so that took me to 13.12 before i went away, am 13.11 today so hope before tomorrows WI i will be back down again, not sure what will happen on new CDC scales but as the old CDC had the dodgy scales and last WI hers were at 14 I think!

Interesting found myself almost watching me to see how I was reacting to food and the choices I could make. I didn't eat the fruit pastilles in the car and had half a bar instead and found I was quite happy with that. Took my porridge with me so had that in the mornings. Did cave on the some other stuff but was ok with that and knew I could step back on plan yesterday and today and the rest of the week.

Tried out my new yoga swing, hanging upside down in the garden with it attached to an old early learning centre swing frame. Looked like a nutter but it felt quite good in a weird way. Sort of looking forward to giving it another go today, but will try and time it so the postman does not see!

:8855: I'm picturing you hangng in all sorts of positions in the garden. Please please tell me what your friend calls the yoga swing lol!
You've almost caught up with me weight wise!!! :eek: hahaaha, you'll soon zoom past me.

I know it looks terrible and I thought it was having an effect but later yesterday the pain came back big time so I am not sure. Will try it again today! Did think yesterday I hope I don't get stuck upside down ,so took my phone in the garden too!

Scales 13.11 still today, looking forward to meeting new CDC.

Met the new CDC her scales said, 13.12 so on my CD card that's down from 14.1 she did say that her scales are usually found to be a couple of pounds over her clients home scales. She seems very nice and chatty and helpful, also stocks much better range of products and even gave me a receipt which is a first!! Makes the last CD look a bit shabby when it comes to treating clients.

Feel absolutely disgusted and ashamed about what has been happening on our streets, many small shop keepers already struggling to keep going in difficult financial times will have their businesses ruined, homes and belongings destroyed forever, people have been killed. I hope it's now over.

Trying a new chiropractor tomorrow. Not holding out much hope but have to do something.

Wahey delighted for you on your weightloss hun, well done!!!
I'm disgusted about violence on streets too !! We've had nothing in Newcastle ..... yet! Where abouts are you? Hope you're safe xxxx

Hi SW, I am in sleepyville so no trouble down here!

How are you getting on?

Was just in my yoga swing nearly asleep, upside down it was so relaxing and the woman came round to deliver the Thomson pages, haha I think she pretended she couldn't see me!

Hey TF&G, how's it going and how's your back doing? Have you been able to play any tennis recently? I'm trying to think of a sport I'd like to do but can't! :-(
Might have to get back to swimming. Just don't like the aftermath. Having to shower, moisturise and dress up before I can go home! Such a time waster!

Where are youuuuuuu??? xx

Ladies!!! How are we? I'm struggling with motivation a bit TOTM has arrived and it's always a big struggle for me. I retain water like you would not believe and as usual my weight has gone up 7lbs!! I'm devastated and feel like saying sc**w it and having a take-away! I haven't yet, but it's soooo hard! My tummy looks like I could be 4 months pregnant too arghhh!! On the plus side (I think) my CDC is on holiday so she hasn't weighed me with a gain so I have time and a good chance to get this water weight off!!
I've got a bit of a weird question..... in an attempt to ward off the TOTM muchies I have had more than my 3 packs and with my CDC being away I need to buy some more packs to see me through (just on my 3 per day now), do you think another CDC would sell me the packs? I hope so don't know what else I could do.
Hope you're both well xxxx

I'm sure another CDC would sell to you. If you can get yours to introduce you to another one, or you just call one and explain your predicament.
You were doing so well, don't let TOTM ruin all your hard work. You'll only get mad at yourself. xx

Sorry girls went off the radar a bit.

Glad you are both still out there. SW I am sure another CD would help you out. Cee how is your new plan today? Are you ok.

The reason for my silence is I had the results of my X-rays and have been trying to see what I can do about what I have found out! At the base of my spine I have something called spondylolisthesis! One of the vertebrae ( L5) has slipped forward over the vertebra below, hence squeezing the nerves and causing me the pain down my leg/s. It looks like there is an old fracture in my spine that has let this happen. Anyway I have decided to treat it for now with this chiropractor in order to avoid surgery at all costs. am going to have my back gently manipulated three times a week plus once a week deep tissue massage. Plus at the top my neck is totally straight and missing it's natural C curve, so as of last night I slept on a new pillow, memory foam, and that was pretty odd! On omega 3 supplement and getting some kind of wedge to rest my neck over too. And of course a new set of exercises. I am a mess!! Just waiting for the MRI results which will also help show the percentage of the slip.

WI on Friday hmmmm, will have to wait and see what that brings but the other thing is of course I need to loose weight to help my back, but I knew that which is why I started cd.

Yikes!! A lot going on. I hope it gets better with all the measures you're taking and you're right, surgery should be the last option if all else fails. Weirdly my neck has too much curve! Aw! I feel for you. Stay positive like you have done and hopefully this time next year it'll all be just a memory. xxx

Tall fat and greedy said:
Perhaps we can shake our necks up in a bag and get the perfect curve!,! That would be my only perfect curve!!

:-D if only eh!! How are you feeling today?

Back