Stress & Lipotrim don't mix!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Eurgh just a little rant ..... I am a commission only sales agent for a blind & shutter company and I haven't made a sale for 3 weeks!! I am so stressed! No sales = no income! And I have to hit targets - if I don't I get fired. I can see this happening soon!

My usual approach is to eat. Sink all my stress and worry into food. But I can't. Lipotrim doesn't really fill that void I have at the moment.

I need a new job this I know. And I need to be skinny. But I want to sink my teeth into my fave foods to make me feel "better".

Blurgh. :cry:

Aww huni that will make you feel better in the short term but in the long term it will make everything worse. Eating wont sell a blind, and you will feel worse afterwards! I would buy a blind from you if i needed one. You are doing well, we all need to find other ways of coping instead of turning to food but I know you know this and you just wanted a rant so you rant away then go get a drink of water :))

Cheers hun. Water it is then....! x

Hey you never know... Another week or two being 100% on LT you'll look so sexy people will buy your blinds just so they can talk to you. ;-)

Hehe... Srsly tho keep going - life has ups and downs. Sometimes you just can't control what happens - but you CAN control what you put in your mouth.

*hugs*

Thanks and. Need those virtual hugs xx

If this good weather keeps up more people will feel like spring cleaning and this always leads to doing some painting and changing things, so hopefully you will get some orders soon:fingerscrossed:

Hang in there:bighug:

*big hugs*
I know how it feels, eating is always a comfort to me in stressful situations but believe me, it's not worth it. All it does it make you feel worse that you cheated, and then it's a slippery slope because you think "I've cheated once already, it doesn't matter if I cheat more today"

Don't worry, just drink loads of water as the other ladies have said and maybe have yourself a coffee/ earl grey to give your mouth something to do with a hot drink.
xxxxx

Cheers guys. My weight loss was a great boost - to lose a stone in a week is ace. I know it'll slow down but it's helped me get over the hump.

As for jobs - well I've been into recruitment agencies this morning and things look promising! I may have a new job soon - unless any of you lot want gorgeous blinds or shutters!! xx

Back