Stress.....

ducatidiva

Silver Member
OK, so I just emailed LT to ask what I can take to alleviate severe stress... usually I would take a valerian compound. They reply in their usual succinct manner:

"There is nothing over the counter. You may have to ask your GP for medication. It won't interfere with the diet."

Well, TVM for your help, oh Lipotrim Masters. Not. They flippin make LT, can they not be just a little tiny bit more helpful???? Seriously, they really make me mad. :mad: And mad is something I just can't afford to be at the mo, I am on the verge of exploding as it is.

A VERY angry and stressed out Elle :confused:

About as much use as a chocolate teapot!! :mad:

Awwwww Ellie,

Sorry you are feeling stressed. Have you tried reki or a massage off your beau if you can't get anything from the chemist?

I hope you feel better soon

Love Merlin XXX

Poor you!! Thats not a bad idea though. Go to your doctor first but also bpook yourself in for a full body massage and a facial. Go for a long walk and try not to think about work for at least a couple of hours. Have you any friends who like walking? Honestly It really makes me feel so much better after a good brisk walk and I really was never one for doing excercise!!

Yes, nip over and come for a walk in the fields lol! I ought to go and have a trot about really, but its chucking it down. I know it would make me feel better though. Maybe I shouldget in the hot tub, at least only my head will get rained on then tee hee!
Got a reflexology appointment tomorrow lunchtime, do wish it was a massage instead though. Grrr. Might book one with her for later in the week.

Yes, nip over and come for a walk in the fields lol! I ought to go and have a trot about really, but its chucking it down. I know it would make me feel better though. Maybe I shouldget in the hot tub, at least only my head will get rained on then tee hee!
Got a reflexology appointment tomorrow lunchtime, do wish it was a massage instead though. Grrr. Might book one with her for later in the week.

OH poor you Elle .... there is nothing worse than feeling stressed out.... Reflexology should help - your therapist can do some work on your pressure points to release some postiive energy....:vibes:send you some good postive stress free vibes.......

how did that happen..... I hadnt finished my sentence yet!!
I was going to say..... reflexology sounds lovely I must try that sometime!

OH poor you Elle .... there is nothing worse than feeling stressed out.... Reflexology should help - your therapist can do some work on your pressure points to release some postiive energy....:vibes:send you some good postive stress free vibes.......

Thanks hun for your vibes! :) Having quite a calm evening and gonig to trot off to bed now I think :innocent0002:

Yes, reflexology is good, some of it hurts though lol! Must try to not goss all the way through it tomorrow though!

Count yourself lucky, I never get a reply to my emails to LT!

They really do need a lesson in manners that lot!! Honestly we pay a small fortune each week and we get treated like crap and take it!!

Cant beleive they dont even bother to reply to you Charlotte, thats abysmal. At least I tend to get replies even if they are shirty.... Praps we should all change to CD?!?!

Oh no I dont think I could do CD because you are allowed to eat some things. If I was allowed to eat somethings I think my resolve would weaken and I would eat loads of rubbish.

Naw. I am happy doing this on my own. Trust me, this is the best for me. This is the only way I am going to break this addiction I have with food.

Eeep, eat food? Didnt know you could do that. Think I might find that hard too - at least with LT I have no food in the house!

Exactly!! Do you know its funny to hear us say ........"no way I dont want to eat food" when not so very long a go it would have been more like "you will have to pry this food from my cold dead fingers" !!

Back