Struggling badly

sezzymac

hiya all for some reason i am on day 9 and struggling very badly today i cant stop thinking about food and am nearly giving in completely i long to sit with my kids and enjoy a dinner again. i could cry my eyes out if the truth known i dont understand why i feel like this have got TOTM but hey ho gotta keep going i suppose whats week 3 gonna have in store i wonder xxx :wave_cry::wave_cry:

Oh hun, big {{{{hug}}}}

I should think everyone who posts here knows exactly how you feel. I've been there, that's for sure. I've realised that I'd been stuffing my feelings down with food for so long that when I couldn't do that anymore because of CD, I really didn't know what to do with myself. But I promise it gets better!

And you've done so well--don't give up cos you'll only feel worse! Find something half decent on the telly to watch, phone a friend, have a nice hot bubble bath, paint your nails, brush your teeth (all have been known to help me!).

You can do this, okay? We're all right here with you!

:grouphugg:

Hi Sezzymac, I had a similar day to you on day 10 of my diet. All I can do is give you a (((hug))) and tell you my day 11 was vastly better. I hope you get through this and your day 10 is better. If it's any help I had an AAM day although with hindsight what I really needed was to drink more water.

thanks everyone you are so kind and your words are very encouraging xxxx

Stick with it, we all suffer from the odd dark day but when you get through it and have another successful day on CD, it makes it all the sweeter.

Monday past was the start of my week 5 and I was really glum with only (I know) 3lbs lost. Well my OH came home from work, put together a bag of all my weight loss (with some dry cat food) and made me carry it around the house. It really brought home my achievement so far and sorted my grumbly, nibbly head out and put me back on track.

Stay strong. You've done so well. The results are worth it.

hey sezzy xx i was wondering how you were doing (and puma whereever she is lol) just try and remember why we;re doing this. thats what I keep saying to myself lol hope it works for you x

Hi Sezzymac

I'm feeling exactly the same (totm too) I am TOTALLY OBSESSED with food. I can't get it outta my head. It is really tough but lets stick at it. It helps me to read about some of other CDers weight loss on here and how quickly they lost it and I refocus (well sort of).

I am sending you a big hug, sorry your struggling but if it helps - you're NOT on your own!

Susan x

Back