ProPoints Struggling with willpower. Starting Pro points :O)

What sort of job? Hope u get it! Nothing worse than a depressing job x

I am currently a manager for tk maxx. applied at karen millen. the interview went well but that was just the first stage so its a waiting game now!!!!
least its over. i was far too nervous to eat this morning but forced myself to have a little but had a delicious well earned dinner!!!
BREAKFAST
small bowl rice krispies 5pp
DINNER
2 x milk roll toast 2pp
TEA
200g fillet steak 9pp
low fat oven chips 8pp
pepercorn sauce 3pp
1/2 a chocolate cupcake 6pp

And worth every point xxxx
happy tummy!!!!!
and because i can have up to 36 a day i might even have a cheeky brew and a low fat biscuit when corrie is on later!!!!!
feeling so much better about a 'diet' today!!!

Hope you get the job, nothing worse than being stuck in a job that gets you down.

Hope you enjoyed that biccie now you know you can fit them in !!

Here's to another good day tomorrow for all of us

Good luck :) hope u get to the next stage :) x

ok i have just got home from another shitty day at work and to be honest i have really struggled today because my mind has been on food!!!
Yesterday i completed this survey thing that came through the door and as a thank you i was left a small bag of thorntons continental chocs. at 2am i gave in and scoffed half of them which was 6pp. (GROWTH normally i would have ate the whole lot in about 5 seconds!!)
today this is what i have eaten:
Breakfast
Rice krispies and milk 5pp
LUNCH
square wrap 4pp
3 slices wafter thin ham 1pp
lettuce 0pp
strawberries 0pp
glass blackcurrant squash 0pp
DINNER
ASDA low fat chiken korma (was disgusting but i was hungry and at work so ate about 2/3) 11pp (for it all so prob bit less)
2 plums 0pp
apple 0pp
2 diet cokes
SNACKS
low fat prezel sticks 3pp
curly wurly 3pp
and as i just got got in starving i had a banana mashed in some ww bread 2pp.
and a brew :eek:
if i include the 2am chocs and the whole of the curry its 36pp which is bang on allowance.
I feel pissed off though because I have had an office day today and been sat on my bum feeling very frumpy and dreaming of food.
Also I looked at my body properly in the mirror last night and I wanted to cry because i never really noticed how much weight i have on my tummy and it hangs down a bit. i am scared if i loose weight i will have saggy skin. but i know its better than having the fat but still i hate how i have become :(
i guess with not enjoying work and having a crap day its making me feel bad about myself.
normally when i feel like this i reach for chocolate or macdonalds but instead i have come straight home and am offloading it to you guys.
thanks for listening to me :eek:
xxxx

s'ok mate, we've all been there. And actually once you stop comforting yourself with food it's a case of getting used to 'feeling' those emotions again which can be hard going to begin with-ooh getting a bit deep here !! But the good news is the more you do it, the easier it gets !

Hope tomorrow is better for you

Jane you hit the nail on the head - once the food is gone we just have the emotions to face!

I am sure if you do some exercise as u lose weight u wont have saggy skin petal! We all have crap days but you did well to stay within allowance - chin up x

thanks for the nice comments, makes me feel better :)
anyways MUCH BETTER DAY TODAY
FIRST OF ALL I WEIGHED MYSELF AFTER MY FIRST WEEK AND OMG

I HAVE LOST 10LB!!!!!

i know a lot of that is water retention but still am so chuffed.
second of all today was my treat day.

Breakfast
rice krispies and milk 5pp
lunch
low fat ham sandwich from boots 6pp
low fat bacon bites from boots 3pp
diet coke
small bar fruit and nut 7pp

dinner :) :) :) TOTAL OF 44PP
big mac
plus a chicken mayo thing (piggy i know but all within allowance!!!)
fries
apple pie
diet coke

so had 21 of my 36 daily and 44 of my 49 weekly and my god i feel full!!!!
i might have a brew later. dont think i will want anything else!!!!

I am very excited to see what this week brings!!!!!

Last edited:
Jane you hit the nail on the head - once the food is gone we just have the emotions to face!

I'd like to claim the credit but it was in a book I read which did actually change my relationship with food.

Anyway monty-you ROCK !!! 10lbs if phenomenal !!! yes some of it will be water and you did have a few days under your points but that is still mega !! just dont expect that every week eh ?:p

I hope you enjoyed your treat ( got a bottle of vino on the go myself:D) and here's to another good week .

10lbs is blooming impressive mrs :) bet ur on top of the world! X

cant stop grinning!!!! i know it wont be like that every week but its one hell of a way to make me want to keep it up and boost my willpower!!!!
thanks for the kind words....makes me smile!!!
my dinner was so nice and i enjoyed it more because i know i have earnt it!!!!
heres to another good week!!!!!!

Was this week one then hun? How are u finding it? Are u going to a meeting? X

yes this is my first week. not been going to a group though because my work pattern changes week to week its hard to commit plus have 3 kids at home. I have been looking it all up online and my boyfriend and his mum are both doing it with me. if i start to really struggle may find a group.
The first few days were hard because i was realising all the foods i 'couldn't have' because their points were so high, but now i am starting to find alternatives and things i do enjoy, plus i was looking forward to my treat so much but i went to bed last night feeling so full that next time i don't think i will use all my 49pp in one go. today is the start of week 2. will keep posting how i am doing.
what about you, how are you finding it? do you use a group and if so do you stay for the meeting? x

The first week is the hardest whilst you work out how to "spend" your points to keep yourself full but also to have stuff you enjoy. That bit gets easier with time.
Congratulations on the 10 pounds off. Really impressive!

Last edited:
There are not really things u can't have but maybe just have less of them :)

10lbs is the biggest loss I've seen on pp :) well done!

Do u have much to lose?

I started nearly 7 weeks ago and have lost 16lbs but have 11 stone to lose so long journey ahead! I am going to meeting but first one I stayed to was last week and it was really useful :) I love pp! X

To be honest most of that 10lb will be because I didn't know I should be having 36pp and have been having 29 but also a lot of water retention I expect 1 or 2 lb a week now. I want to loose 4 or 5 stone but I will stop when I feel I look good. I don't want to be too thin I would be happy at a size 12/14 which will be easier to maintain than a size 10 plus I am 5 ft 7 so 12/14 will be good for me. I have some very beautiful clothes in size 14 and 16 so my first goal is to get back into them. I am currently a size 18. I have gone through a huge change in my life 3 years ago and that was the trigger for the weight gain and I have always ignored it even though it's got me down. I am s big foodie so any form if diet is a big shock to me but am determined to do it. You have done so well losing 16lb and should be very proud. Once you layer in your excercise it will come off really fast. It's a vicious circle because it's harder to excercise when you have more to loose but little and often is the key. Have you ever talked to your doctor about your intended weight loss? X x x

Hey hun

No not really - a long time ago they gave me Xenical but they make me feel crap... Doubt that the doc could really help...

Your goals sound very sensible :) Good luck! xx

Back from a long day at work and was very hungry. Today's menu:
BREAKFAST
2 slices ww toast 2pp
Apple 0pp
LUNCH
Chicken salad sandwich 7pp
Low fat salt vinegar crisps 2pp
2nectarines 0pp
Diet coke 0pp
Black coffee 0pp
DINNER
4 weight watchers Cumberland sausages 4pp
175g low fat chips 6pp
Homemade coleslaw 1pp
Peppercorn sauce 3pp
Glass blackcurrant squash 0pp

Later I will have a cup of tea and a biscuit 3pp total 29pp but also had milk in my one brew and a scrape of low fat spread on my toast.

Very happy with today's dinner it was gorgeous. The weight watchers sausages are delicious I cooked them in the oven.

I also went to marks and Spencer today and got some ready made count on us meals I hope they will be nice. I am so tired I think it will be an early night for me!!!

Attachments

• image-4158437713.jpg
    image-4158437713.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 54
No it's from asda in the chilled section half a pack is 3 pp and sooooooo worth it!!!!

Back