Sub Forum ideas....

Ooh, not sure I like the diary sub forum... this is why I didn't set up a minimins blog, because I liked seeing newly updated posts from people on the main page... now feel like I've been hidden away :( Haha. Such a fragile soul. x

yeah i agree with anna. i also think less new people will read the diaries now, boooo!

dunno i guess it being in a section makes it feel less accessible to new people, maybe it's just me being a grump x

I'd like a refeed kind of forum ie now I'm below BMI 25 I shouldn;t do total but I am finding it really hard to know what to do and don't want to moan while other people are still struggling to do total and have weight to lose. Also as it means talking food -but I am seriously lost and going from back on to food and then back to total.

dunno i guess it being in a section makes it feel less accessible to new people, maybe it's just me being a grump x

But its not restricted. Anyone can access it....

I'd like a refeed kind of forum ie now I'm below BMI 25 I shouldn;t do total but I am finding it really hard to know what to do and don't want to moan while other people are still struggling to do total and have weight to lose. Also as it means talking food -but I am seriously lost and going from back on to food and then back to total.

That will possibly come in time but at the moment theres not really enough people on it to warrant it. You can post refeed things though in the main forum. There are no restrictions in the main forum... thats why we have the TS section, for people who want to avoid food. If you want to talk about food just do it in the main forum :)

hi what about a weekly weigh in thread as they had that over on the lipotrim forum that way you can see clearly whos losing and how much and not just the people your subscribed too.

ok il start it in the morning as thats when my weigh in is. is that ok? shall i just do it the same as a normal thread titled weekly weigh in? maybe it could be a sticky what do you think then its easier to find.

I like sub forums, as easier to find something lol!

What about before/during/after photos? I love looking at photos to spur me on:D

Mee too its much easier to find things. Great idea for the pics

remember you can start any kind of threads you like :)

its purely sub forums that need specially created... Threads can be started by anyone - dive in :)

ok thanks. Do you think a weekly weigh in would be good as a sub forum or just as a thread i was just thinking sub as its easy to find and once youve done your weigh in you can go straight there to record it. Let me know what you thinks best starlight.

Personally I think just a thread, but thats just my opinion.... a Weekly wi forum was actually initially mentioned but to be honest most people on Exante have diaries. I know I would certainly update a thread with my weekly result but I wouldnt post on my own thread in a sub forum not when I have a diary (well 2 diaries actually lol)

But like I say, thats just my thoughts on it :)

Ok thats fine we will stick to the thread then hun thanks for your advice.

i think once i get to goal i am going to need ongoing support about still weighing in weekly....probably for the first year afterwards. i know i am not the only one on here to have done vlcd & thought they'd not be back here again =(

i am not sure what form it would take. I may just start my own thread nearer the time & make a commitment to weighing in weekly even if i seem to be gaining. I have taken my eye off the ball b4 & a 2lb gain becomes 6lb gain, becomes over a stone, then more than 1 stone overweight. I am not going to do that again!!!

Last edited:
Hi there,

Sorry nothing fresh to add, but would like to echo. Add a Meal Week. Recipe Food Ideas. I'm very unsure about what to do. Before and After Pics. At the mo have to hunt for them but think they are essential for motivation. I like that there is no Food in the TFR as it helps to keep things focused.

Don't get me wrong I've bought more cook books in the last 7 weeks than the last 7 years :D

Back