Success express diary with pictures

I would think so hun. I put the 'rules' up a few posts ago, you could follow green and do it success express style. 30DS is an evil evil fitness DVD lol. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that, will re-read I may have missed it. Will also Google the 30 day shred dvd ouch! :D

LOL! I had a read of the reviews and it's pretty hardcore. One woman couldn't walk down the stairs for a few days afterwards. Hope you are find it better. Good Luck! :) xx

Hi,
Hope you don't mind me subscribing?
I'm giving success express a go this week, to make the final push for target.
(I've been here before and have lost almost 5 stones, just put some of it back on!)
Love your meals - the baked aubergine looks lovely!

I don't mind you subscribing at all hun. The Aubergine bake is gorgeous. It's literally Aubergine, whatever veg you like- peppers, onion and tomatoes worked well. You don't want anything too water like mushroom or if you do cook it first. A tin of tomatoes and garlic. And that's it. Quick and easy and superfree. I put cheese on too which made it extra nice x

Morning Lou, hope your hangover isn't too bad, and that you stick to your SE today... When is weigh in day for you? Mine is Wednesday, feeling good this week, have stuck to SE well- fingers crossed.

I do have a meal tonight that will be off plan as my brother is cooking us a house warming meal, but I'm not going to have any syns all day and just do damage limitation

Sarah xxxx

conlou1 said:
I don't mind you subscribing at all hun. The Aubergine bake is gorgeous. It's literally Aubergine, whatever veg you like- peppers, onion and tomatoes worked well. You don't want anything too water like mushroom or if you do cook it first. A tin of tomatoes and garlic. And that's it. Quick and easy and superfree. I put cheese on too which made it extra nice x

Thanks for that!
I will give that a go later! I'm really loving success express so far, fingers crossed for a good result next week :). Xx

I don't feel too bad tbh. I was a little drunk but nothing major. I went mad at the buffet though and have major stomach cramp today. My body isn't used go high
Quantities of rubbish food anymore, which is good but painful lol. My legs still kill from the DVD but I will be doing it later. Blow the cobwebs away. I might rope hubby into doing it with me lol. My shopping has just come so I will be updating meals again :)

image-2712247841.jpg

My success express fridge lol

ClareMcC_TT said:
Hi :) I really enjoyed your pics & recipes! I'm a bit stuck at the minute & think I might give Success Express a go! :D

Hi Clare. Thanks Hun. I would recommend giving it a try. The first day is hard but once you've done a couple of days it actually makes you want to stick to it cos you don't want to undo your hard work. You become less hungry and stomach gets flatter within days. Definitely hive it a go.

Just going to do the shred-day 3. Then I'm going to make some dinner. I'll be uploading the pics. I think I'm going to make a quiche today.

Back