Success express diary with pictures

image-1114891602.jpg

Breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hia Lou :)

Just had a nosey through your SE diary and thought I would say hello :) I understand SE a bit better now so thanks for that! Just wondering how long you are planning on doing it for? I'm wanting to do it as my weight loss is really starting to slow down now, although I know its not something I could stick to long-term, maybe just a week/two, do you think its worth giving it a go for that long? Also, I have a party this Friday and I'm planning on wearing a dress which is quite body fitting so I love the idea of getting a flatter tum for then! How long did it take for your tum to feel flatter? I've completed the shred and it had great results! I loved it and felt much fitter towards the end so keep it up! :D I ordered Jillians 6 week 6 pac a few days back so hoping that will be just as good! Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Leah

xxx

liliferjade said:
Hia Lou :)

Just had a nosey through your SE diary and thought I would say hello :) I understand SE a bit better now so thanks for that! Just wondering how long you are planning on doing it for? I'm wanting to do it as my weight loss is really starting to slow down now, although I know its not something I could stick to long-term, maybe just a week/two, do you think its worth giving it a go for that long? Also, I have a party this Friday and I'm planning on wearing a dress which is quite body fitting so I love the idea of getting a flatter tum for then! How long did it take for your tum to feel flatter? I've completed the shred and it had great results! I loved it and felt much fitter towards the end so keep it up! :D I ordered Jillians 6 week 6 pac a few days back so hoping that will be just as good! Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Leah

xxx

Hi Leah
Success express you can do as much or ad little as you like hun. Treat it like any other plan. If you decide to do it just stick to it for the whole day but if the next day you want to do ee that's fine. Obviously the more days you do it for the greater the result but I'm a big believer in shaking it up a bit cos personally I've found if I do the same plan all the time my body adapts and I stop losing. I am doing success express majority of days but on a weekend I'll have an ee day and have flexible syns for wine or a meal/buffet whatever. If you have a dress to get into for next week, definitely do it every day, make your 1/3 superfree that your allowed with each meal mostly meat but make sure you have 2 healthy bs and plenty of water to keep things moving (if you know what I mean) just have 1 a choice if you really want to hammer it and cut syns back to 5-10 a day. You WILL be hungry, have fruit to hand but don't have lots of bananas as they bung you up and bloat you. Your tummy will feel flatter after 2 days. And once your tummy starts feeling flatter you'll notice a decrease in appetite and the strangest thing I found for the first few days was proper rumbling in my tummy, even after eating. Think it was all the veg lol, drink lots of water and peppermint tea that will help with that. Oh the other thing drink as much boiled water with lemon in as you can, you will pee for England but it will get that tummy flat for your do. Then after that you could just do it a couple of days a week if you can't do it full time. I love it though I love having my 2 as and bs.

I did day 4 of the shred. Was hard again today lol. But I'm not aching as bad as I was after day 2. I'm determined to complete it then I might try another one. My problem areas are thighs and bingo wings. Does she have a DVD specially for that? Lol

Thank you for all the advice :) It took me about 5 days for the aches and pains to go. On day 2, I could barely walk up the stairs I was in that much agony! Level 2 of the shred is really good for bingo wings, I really felt a difference and they toned up loads... I actually got some muscles with it! She's got a dvd called killer buns and thighs but not sure if its any good. I think she's great though so it should be, I find her very motivating and thats what I need as I can be very lazy :) Well thank you again for the advice! xxx

Thank you for all the advice :) It took me about 5 days for the aches and pains to go. On day 2, I could barely walk up the stairs I was in that much agony! Level 2 of the shred is really good for bingo wings, I really felt a difference and they toned up loads... I actually got some muscles with it! She's got a dvd called killer buns and thighs but not sure if its any good. I think she's great though so it should be, I find her very motivating and thats what I need as I can be very lazy :) Well thank you again for the advice! xxx

yeah me too hun, if i can find an excuse not to do something i will but i keep reoeating to myself that its just 20 minutes a day...its nothing. if you need a hand with anything let me know. i am trying to think of different meal ideas for success express but i just tend to eat the same things tbh lol, but hopefully my meal pictures are helpful :)

well i did my measurements again today and OMG i cant believe it ive shrunk in 4 days!!

measurements before shred
waist 33
navel 41
upper hip 42
lower hip 43
bust 40
arm 13.5
thigh 25
calf 15

day 4
waist 33- no change (well it was just under the 33 mark but ive still classed it as 33 as its only like a quarter of an inch)
navel 39- 2 inch loss
upper hip- 40.5-1.5 inch loss
lower hip- 41.5-1.5 inch loss
bust- 38.5- 1.5 inch loss
thigh 24- 1 inch loss
arm 13- 1/2 inch loss
calf 15- no loss

thats a loss of 8 inches!!! really pleased with that!

Hi Lou, you are doing a great job with your diary!

Hows it going? I'm still sticking with success express and hoping for a good loss this week- my weigh in is Wednesday, when's yours?

Fingers crossed its worth it for both of us! Have a great day

ah x

sarahaa said:
Hi Lou, you are doing a great job with your diary!

Hows it going? I'm still sticking with success express and hoping for a good loss this week- my weigh in is Wednesday, when's yours?

Fingers crossed its worth it for both of us! Have a great day

ah x

I'm enjoying it tbh. I was a bit naughty last night and had a bit of the quiche which isn't in the rules but it's the first time I've done that and I didn't have breakfast so strictly speaking it was my 3rd meal. I was so hungry yesterday, well actually I wasn't hungry I was just in a picky mood. In the end I went to bed lol. My weigh in is Tuesday. I'm not expecting a loss as I was st a wedding Friday and I've stated new exercise which always makes me gain the first week x

I'm enjoying it tbh. I was a bit naughty last night and had a bit of the quiche which isn't in the rules but it's the first time I've done that and I didn't have breakfast so strictly speaking it was my 3rd meal. I was so hungry yesterday, well actually I wasn't hungry I was just in a picky mood. In the end I went to bed lol. My weigh in is Tuesday. I'm not expecting a loss as I was st a wedding Friday and I've stated new exercise which always makes me gain the first week x

Look forward to hearing how your weigh in goes!
Well done with continuining with the shred! x

thanks for all the advice and tips Conlou. that explains the plan very well. i agree you are better eating real cake and syning it. i'm going to try this week on success express to see how will i get on. i've been dieting for the last 2 years and have only lost 1st 5lbs.i just loose mayb1/2 to 1lb a week. bu ti have been snacking on all those free foods so i'm going to change it all and just eat superfree for snacks to see what happens...

weegirl said:
thanks for all the advice and tips Conlou. that explains the plan very well. i agree you are better eating real cake and syning it. i'm going to try this week on success express to see how will i get on. i've been dieting for the last 2 years and have only lost 1st 5lbs.i just loose mayb1/2 to 1lb a week. bu ti have been snacking on all those free foods so i'm going to change it all and just eat superfree for snacks to see what happens...

Good luck Hun. I don't lose much either. I lose a pound then gain a pound. Let me know how you get on hun

Breakfast today

image-3971087264.jpg

Yummy

I have just read all your thread, its great and has given me the inspiration to try success express for a couple of days, thank you x

Just wanted to say what a great thread Con !! I am definitely going to give SE a try, reading your diary has definitely simplified it and given me some great meal ideas, thanks and keep up the good work :)

hiya day one is done and my friend is going to do this too. i had a good day and i weigh on wed so i'm not expecting too much this week. i had porridge yogurt and raspberries for breakfast. 2 plums at 11am. lunch was fish pie( free) and peas and carrots. dinner was chilli, rice and a huge salad. dessert was sugarfree jelly with raspberries added to it and a free yogurt. the jelly is 1/2 syn.

weegirl said:
hiya day one is done and my friend is going to do this too. i had a good day and i weigh on wed so i'm not expecting too much this week. i had porridge yogurt and raspberries for breakfast. 2 plums at 11am. lunch was fish pie( free) and peas and carrots. dinner was chilli, rice and a huge salad. dessert was sugarfree jelly with raspberries added to it and a free yogurt. the jelly is 1/2 syn.

Sounds good just make sure your super free is 2/3 of your plate ( basically double the amount of free food). Good luck Hun I hope you get a good result x

Back