Success stories in the media... would you?

Starlight

Gold Member
would you ever appear in a magazine etc with your weight loss.

ive been told by Exante that if Im ever interested in being featured on their website complete with photos to contact them.

At the moment theres not a snowballs chance in hell and Ive always said I can think of nothing worse but now part of me is wondering if maybe its worth considering... Exante is still such an unknown diet compared to CD etc I almost think maybe being a 'success story' is only fair

Like I said though, Im a long way from that ...

Yay do it ! - to be honest I always wondered if they were 'real' when you see them, now I know they are! :)

Do it! Exante has saved us a lot of money and for that alone I would tell my story to the world. I was "advertising" it earlier to a mum at my sons' school who says she started CD today....

Definately do it, I'd do it in the blink of an eye, (after this last three or four stones has gone)

Definitely do it....when you're ready! It's really motivating for folks to have success stories to read!

Go Star Go!!!

I have done it :D
When I lost 7 1/2 stone on cambridge I appeared in Take a break!

I got paid £500 for the article which obviously comes in handy but the story they wrote was very different to the story they published lol

Aslong as you are ok with them using a bit of poetic license to make the story into what they want to publish then go for it :cool:

Check out Brenda's story on Exante site, that's our very own Quak (who I think still posts on Atkins forum)

Back