SuePat10s Diary

Hey Sue,

Hows everything going for you today? Have you tried to make the jelly yet? If so, any good?

Its great that your mum is really supportive to you. I'm close to my mum but for some reason haven't told her I'm on CD yet. Figure I'm going to wait until she notices I'm losing weight and then tell her.

Lou x
ps. Saw the whole thing with that horrible team - just remember, you are so much better, so much more mature, so much more supportive, interesting and funny than those evil girls. Make sure you don't give them another second of your time
pps. Well done Kez too for standing up for Pat x

:) :)

Hi Lou

I'm not seeing my consultant again until next Monday but I'll definitely have a chat with her about the 'extras'. It does sound very interesting.

I remember people starting Cambridge back in the 1980s when it wasn't as evolved as it is now so thought that my mum would be thinking about that but fortunately she is positive. It may be a case of , buggar it - if it's going to work go for it!

You really did fabulously well last week, hope this week is going well xxx

Hia Sue, the jelly sounds great. Let me know how you get on with it as I might give it a try if it is nice.

Sorry to hear you have had some trouble elsewhere. Some people are awful.

PB xxx

Hia Sue, the jelly sounds great. Let me know how you get on with it as I might give it a try if it is nice.

Sorry to hear you have had some trouble elsewhere. Some people are awful.

PB xxx

I have a brain like a sieve so will have to remember to write down to ask her about that.

I'm meeting some friends later to go bowling. We meet up once a month and although I've moved an hours drive away i still go. By 'eck that was fun last December when the snow came down while my back was turned. Never been so scared driving in all my life!

I used to bowl in a league back in the 1990s but when my first husband died it was too difficult to go and mix with the people we used to so stopped doing it regularly.

My son has started bowling in a youth league on Saturday mornings and they have one on Mondays mornings so I may see if they have space for someone who can just about remember how to do it.

Well you marvellous people, have great days all round xx

let me link the recipe link here with the recipe.

found this

JELLY
1/2 litre water
1 & 1/2 scoops of mix a mousse
few drops of food colouring (optional)
1 teaspoon of water favouring
Blend then put in ramekins or bowl. Chill for 2-4 hours until set.

i remember that i only used one scoup of mousse though. so i wouldn't use as much water and i remember putting it in the fridge first. so i would say 250ml of water and 1 scoup of mousse and the tsp of water flavouring.

it can go funny so i used to mix the mousse and water flavouring together then i used to whisk the water and drop the stuff into the water whilst it was being whisked as it can go lump if you don't.

Morning Sue..

Do let us know how the Jelly turns out.. might be something to add.. don't feel disheartened if you feel so hungry you need to eat,ss+ for the day is not so bad and the losses even weekly are so similar to ss..

If you feel ill because you are hungry, why not just have an extra shake even? Get a few spares.. for when the tough gets going..and you have it covered all angle's then ;).

Great support from your mum, thats lovely to hear :)

Have a good day Sue. xx

Hi Nicoletia, you too xxx

Oooo EF, I forgot I've got a couple of sachets in te cupboard from when I forgot to have them (I could never have missed meals when I was eating food). Thank's for reminding me x

I'm really pleased wiht myself. Got to the bowling alley 30mins early and was chatting to the guy behind the food counter (I know his mum) and he offered me a free meal - and I turned it down.

Driving home (about an hour) I had to drive past McDonalds (considered buying and 'peeling' some nuggets) but drove past. Fancied chocolate - drove past the off licence. Was going to stop at a big garage and buy a pack of those chicken 'bits'. I know the chicken would have been 'ok-ish' BUT I carried on and got home without munching.

I know it's a small thing but I'm feeling smug.

I've not been getting on with my work - I'm self employed and work from home so if I don't work, I don't earn - and I DAREN'T start wandering round the site so apologies for not dipping in to diaries today.

Have a good day all xxx

After what I read and heard about Mc'Donalds I think that there is nothing to regret. Actually, their food is not even tasty. Have a look at some movies on youtube. Their food smells and looks the same after a year and more.

I stopped going there after I had watched "Supersize me". I think that I'd not be so fat if it was not for chocolate. I never bought thinkgs like doughnuts, cakes, muffins- just chocolate. It is not that I don't like them- I am a chocaholic ;(

Well done Sue! You should feel smug!

Well done Sue on your willpower, that's impressive, keep it up and the scales will reward you!!

Lou x

Thank you all ladies.

I let myself dowm big time yesterday by giving in to my PMT carb craving. I even put the chocolate bunny in the cupboard with the broken leg out of its misery!

Absolute miracles of miracles, I'm still in Ketosis but I'm totally aware that's pure luck and I don't deserve to be!

The people on the General board have given me loads of tips on how to beat it next time so won't be happening again.

My glands are also up plus looks like I'm going to be losing one of my jobs. It's a home based job working for an American company and being a Limey maybe the task instructions are 'lost in translation'. Not too surprised but will be a bummer financially.

Roll on Friday. My son has bowling this morning, swimming tomorrow morning, School Mon-Wed, I've hairdresers on Thursday. Friday morning I'll get my first lie-in in months!

Have a good day all xx

Haven't been filling this in or anyone elses, although I've been reading them, as I'm feeling a failure. I ate like a pig Friday. Nibbled Saturday, Sunday and today.

2.5 weeks fine and then totally s***wed up. How pathetic. You'd think by my age I'd have learnt some self control.

Right, one day at a time from now on. I'm not going to think in terms of week, month etc; just getting through one day at a time!

Back