SuePat10s Diary

Hi Sue, try not to beat yourself up! Just dust yourself off, take a deep breath and carry on. The only way to handle CD is day by day. x

Sue I've been exactly the same today - decided to eat half a pizza. Didn't need it, just wanted it. Completely pointless and a waste, am surely out of ketosis and it serves me right.

But, we've just got to draw a line under it. Nothing we can do about the past, but I can dictate the future. So tomorrow is a new, fresh day which I'm going to be positive about and stick to 100% from now on. Like Kez said, we have got to take each day one at a time.

Hope you're feeling better now

Lou x

sue we have all had our blips dont be mad at yourself just start again tomorrow you are doing so well xx

Thank you ladies.

I've finally shaken it all off. One day at a time from now. We indulged in KFC last night and back on track now. Almost treating today like a new beginning. I lost 3 lb this week and using the Minimins spreadsheet that shows I've lost 19.57% of the amount I want to lose so it is working.

Thanks for your support ladies xx

glad that you're back on track. got my weigh in today.... end of week 6 and i think i might possibly have another 2lbs off. i always hope for more but it's really slowing down now, plus since sat i've had milk in my tea cause i've totally gone off coffee :jelous:

keep going sue. i have had a bad few days too with nibbles so am in the same boat as you. lets do it together girl!

Hia Sue, don't worry about the KFC and just get back on the wagon.

Losing nearly 20% of your target weight is brilliant. Well done you.

PB

hi sue - you ok?

Morning ladies.

Sorry for being AWOL. I was feeling totally demotivated. Cambridge went fine Tuesday. Wednesday I binged BIG time. Yesterday morning I nibbled (before 7.30am!!!) but then dragged myself back on to plan.

I was feeling like I had been binging for days though and felt a bit of a fraud coming on here - but then i realised it was only a handful of days. It may add a week or two on to my time on the Cambridge plan but it's not the end of the world.

I'm struggling to find a job - I do two jobs working from home online but they don't pay much - plus various other things going on and I was letting it get on top of me. Very silly at my age!!

Anyway, I'm taking it one hour at a time. If I feel a nibble urge coming on I tell myself to wait for an hour and drink a glass of water. Yesterday I found that once 3-4 hours had gone like that, there was enough time gone to feel like I'd have wasted it if I then nibbled (if that makes any sort of sense!!)

Right, off to see how you are all doing xx

sue - you are doing ace. if you need to nibble get some chicken in. i can talk though - i had a terrible day yesterday but did not give in. one thing i have learnt from this week is that nibbles make you SO HUNGRY and make cd impossible. its better to have a planned meal off than nibble every day! anyway, have a good easter and well done for slipping and getting back on again.

Thank you very much ladies xx

We have a meal out tonight - OH's parents anniversary so I'm going to be careful about what I have (but not so careful I resent it!!)

My period was due nearly a week ago and hasn't arrived yet. OH has had the snip so no 'patters of tiny feet' (thank heavens!) but I wonder if hormones are adding to my feelings of woe!

You really are a lovely bunch of people xx

Hi Sue, you can tell when you read the diaries that what we are all great at is beating ourselves up but we're also very gd at supporting others. Maybe read your pages as if they were someone elses and think of what advice and support you would give them.
Easter looming and the OH has just informed me he's bought me an egg! Welcome to temptation (Biggest loser fan!)
Enjoy your night out guilt free
J

Hi Sue, you can tell when you read the diaries that what we are all great at is beating ourselves up but we're also very gd at supporting others. Maybe read your pages as if they were someone elses and think of what advice and support you would give them.

J

Fabulous advice, thank you xx

The menstrual thing is also a bit odd with me, I seem to get it a bit and then it ends... only to come back in 2 weeks again :/
Enjoy your night out :) and indeed, just watch what you eat. I found it very usefull to listen to my body when I do eat a normal meal. If I'm full, I'm full and I won't stuff my face, just because the food is there, like I would have 9 weeks ago. Have fun!

Back