SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Happy Birthday!!
Hope you have a wonderful time xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Happy Birthday :birthday: :b'day: sweetie, no doubt Mr M has spoiled you rotten as you so deserve, hope it's the best sweetie xxx

Happy Birthdaychicky have a wonderful day

Xxx

Well done Sugar Plum, I weighed exactly the same as you when I first started and I'm just trying to shed the weight and get to 15st by next summer. You are really an encouragement to me and you should be really proud of yourself plus you're lucky you have someone to support you.

Infact well done to all you girls, I'm struggling go lose 3 stone to get me into the 20's before my 22nd birthday but after reviewing your success stories, I'm sure imma follow suit. With the motivation and support of this group.

Hi to all Cinta (Sugar) lovers x

I heard from Cinta and she's fine. She's just taking a little minimins break due to life just getting in the way.

She has a week off work coming up and hopes to be back posting on here after that - refreshed and raring to go :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi to all Cinta (Sugar) lovers x

I heard from Cinta and she's fine. She's just taking a little minimins break due to life just getting in the way.

She has a week off work coming up and hopes to be back posting on here after that - refreshed and raring to go :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

was beginning to worry a little xxxx

thanks for that xxx

Merry Christmas Cinta and a Happy New Year lovely xxx:hug99:xxx

Back