SugarRush ' s food diary of a cake maker who can't have cake!

Lol I didn't have chips I had subway!!

Having a rubbish day today just want to eat chocolate. I have a head cold which I'm annoyed about seeing I've just got over my sore throat bug.

Had a green day today

Breakfast: 2 peaches and an activa 0% yoghurt
Lunch: 2 small slices wholemeal toast (hex b) with blueberry jam (2syns)
3 cocktail sausages (need to look up syn's for these)
Tea: spaghetti with bacon (hex b) and cheese (hex a)

Snacks: baby carrots apple and banana

2 syns plus what ever the sausages were

Yesterday i had a bad day, had too much to eat including 2 white rolls. Not going to write it out just draw a line under it and start again. Weighed in today and stayed the same. Not really surprised, expected a gain

Hope you better soon sugar, a sts when feeling so poorly is great. Keep on at it mate. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm really trying to be good just craving junk. Defiently blaming the germs!

Wednesday I had yoghurt for breakfast, ham salad sandwich for lunch 2 syns and hexb and slimming work chips with baked eggs on for tea then chips 4.5 and 3 ice poles 1.5 and fruit as snacks so 8 syns and milk as hex a

Yesterday breakfast; hexb toast with honey 2 syns and banana
Lunch grapes and apple
Tea: pork loin mash and broccoli

Snacks curly wurly 6 syns and 1 ice pole 0.5 syns and apple so 8.5 syns

Yesterday

Breakfast hexb b toast honey 2 syns a d banana
Lunch syn free mug shot
Tea pasta and hex a cheese
Packet of walkers crinkles (guesstimate but 8 syns)

Had some fruit in there somewhere so as well but can't remember what and when lol!

Hi sugar, just touching base b4 i go away. Keep going mate you will get the loss you deserve this week, good luck. C u soon. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have fun on you holiday bubble, enjoy that size 12!

The baked eggs are a receipe from when I used to do sw years ago, just make sw chips and when you turn them over crack some eggs on top! Lol its yummy.

Yesterday i had the worst day ever. Started off with the oat banana biscuit things for breakfast hex b and 5 syns and I didn't even like much!
2 Ryvita and cheese triangles for lunch 4 syns
Then the worst thing I had chips and Clarks pie from the chip shop

So 10 syns for chips and about 25 for pie!!!

44 syns.

Well I couldn't actually find syns for a Clarks pie on here so used syns for a meat pie. I'm sure it was the pastry tho.

I'm not that keen on banana stuff cooked but thought I'd given them a try. Think they would of been better if I'd cooked them a bit longer 2.

Ooh Chorizo, sounds yum

Yesterday i ate

Breakfast; weetabix (hexa and b) with blueberries
lunch: mug shot carrot sticks yoghurt and just over half a dime bar (7.5 for whole so say 5)
Tea: pork and potatoes and stuffing (1.5)

Snacks: satsuma, yoghurt and crisps (7 syns)

13.5 syns, can't seem to help being naughty this week

Very true!!

I love chorizo but the only one so don't use it much.

Yesterday's food looks like this:

Breakfast: don't think I had any!
Lunch: hexb brown roll, hex a reduced fat cheese, lettuce, baby carrots, pickled onions (weird sort of ploughmans)
Yoghurt and quavers 4.5 syns
Tea: pasta passata and sausages (2 syns)

6.5 syns better day thank fully. May splurge today because I'm having a bad day. Went round a corner this morning and my cupcake bouquet I was delivering fell over!Had to go back and grab stuff to make new icing and re ice at mums when I picked kids up after work then got half way and realised I'd forgot my handbag and couldn't go without at as I had the safe key and was the only one into that had one so had to turn around.i travel all across bristol for work as I live im south bristol but my mum lives in North Bristol so I work by her so she can have kids. You can imagine the fun I had known rush hour. I had to drop the key in the take the kids to my mums so we didn't open late!

Ouch that sounds like a bit of a hectic morning :( Justifies a little splurge- although maybe avoid the clarkes pies and pizza!!
We have the opposite- I live in north Bristol but my mum is in south Bristol!! So I completely understand your pain with how busy it is travelling around during rush hour in this city! H2b is always moaning about it.
6.5syns is awesome though!

Lol I'm going to try and stay away from the pesky Clarks pie and pizza until 9th June when my son has demanded dominos for his birthday tea so would be rude not to eat it!

Managed not to splurge so yesterday went like this

Breakfast: weetabix with blueberries
Lunch: oops...knew I forgot something
Tea: wholemeal roll and casserole mum sent me home with it was all stuff could eat free but not sure what packer mix it was so 6 syns for roll and 2 for the mix as a guess
Yoghurt and 2satsumas

8 syns

Weighed this morning ST'S again

Need a good week this week.

Glad I'm not the only one that does the crazy dash across the city in the morning! Everyone always says but why, um because the petrol is cheaper than Child care!

Bit late today!

Madness isn't it. I really do feel grateful for my mum having them although I think she loves it!

Really need to up my slimming game, falling in love with a dress from Abbey Clancy collection for matalan to wear out in July, although I'm never going to look like her in it my excuse is she is taller than me ha ha!

Any way yesterday's food:

Breakfast: None
Dinner: wholemeal roll hex b smidge of spread 1 syn lettuce and hamster free jelly 0.5 syn
Tea: pasta tuna and hex a cheese
Satsuma, yoghurt
Curly wurly 6 syns
Milk in tea 2 syns
9.5 syns

hamster free jelly??! LOL! I think an auto correct has got the better of you sugarrush!

Good luck getting into the dress!! I bought a skater style dress in a size smaller than I am currently wearing today as well! I have the same dress (its only £8 on Boohoo) in a different colour and its a little loose because of the material anyway so Im hoping it'll just be a confidence boost that I can get into a size 14 in something!!

Ha ha well it didn't have any hamsters in so autocorrect was right. Had such a busy day yesterday trying to potty train plus a fruit cake to bake and 3 cupcake orders. Was a bit naughty and ate an oreo and some oreo buttercream while I was baking which was naughty but I usually make a few spares and I purposely didn't so I didn't get tempted so could of been worse.

I have a skater dress, I thought it would emphasise my hips as I have quite big hips, it's not even the weight making them look big i just generally have that sort of shape but I think it's actually quite flattering. Since buying it I've been about 4 differant sizes and been able to keep wearing it. I have like a jumper type dress in a similar style and that's my go to outfit when my jeans are feeling a bit tight. I kind of want to buy the dress now in a smaller size for motivation but worried if I don't loose enough it will look to small and it will be too late to take it back and get another size. It's a past the knew pencil style which I favour now (rather than a past the bum barely style when I was younger) as I rarely put weight on that shows from my knew down so my calves and ankles are my best bit lol!

Anyway food!

Thursday

Breakfast: weetabix hex and b with blueberry
Dinner: apple
Tea: tuna pasta and a tiny bit of cheese (2 syns) Orange
Walkers crinkles 7.5 syns

9.5 syns

Friday

Breakfast : apple
lunch: hex b roll with laughing cow light triangles

oreo 2 syns a buttercream 3 syns
Tea: Ham and eggs fried in fry light