Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I wouldn't be able to resist.....especially at mo 'cos willpower has deserted me this week Grrrrr. I am having veg soup as we speak cos planning a wine night.......so not good but cooking a lvely steak with lots of salad and only syns today are going to be drinks (I hope!) :eek:

I'm fancying a drink too but I have work tomorrow and can't face the hangover :sign0137:

Pleased that I managed to resist having a cheeky drink last night as I've still got lots of my weekly syns left to have some tonight at a work outing. Not that I'm planning on going mental but I always feel so much more relaxed when I know I have some spare! Looking forward to tomorrow's WI. the only thing is I am a tad nervous because I really feel like I've had a good loss, and I've sort of set myself up to believing it, so I know I'll be disappointed if it's not what I want. But I've just got to try and remember how good I've felt all week, and that's the main thing!

Not looking forward to tomorrow - last night's dinner was so far off plan it has to have done some damage. Back on track today but probably too little too late for this week's WI :rolleyes:

M Louise H said:
Not looking forward to tomorrow - last night's dinner was so far off plan it has to have done some damage. Back on track today but probably too little too late for this week's WI :rolleyes:

You never know, you might be surprised. I am amazed at the weight losses people have even when they have had a few non SW nights. Good luck.

M Louise H said:

I'm in the same boat. Been at a gallery for a good part of the day hanging pictures, the only thing to eat was some lemon drizzle cake. Had a veggie breakfast (quorn bacon, quorn sausage, egg, beans and a couple of potato waffles) but then hubby opened some hotel Chocolat chocs so I've had 3 of those too.

I've been really stressed this week but I'm disappointed with myself that I haven't handled it very well, food-wise. I've not got to give up!!!

Good luck to all the lovely Sunday people, we'll see the damage tomorrow I guess! X

Good luck tomorrow everyone........wish I could say I've had a good week but have been sooooo awful!! Oh well nothing I can do about it, just get back on plan from tomorrow......I promise guys xx

Good luck tomorrow everyone........wish I could say I've had a good week but have been sooooo awful!! Oh well nothing I can do about it, just get back on plan from tomorrow......I promise guys xx

Good luck to you too! You never know, you may be lucky and be down even half a pound :) If not, at least you're in the mindset to get right back on track.

I'm freaking out a bit in that I started so well, I've become somewhat of an obsessive weigher this week and I really don't think I will be seeing what I would classify as a 'decent' change this week...that's if it changes at all!

Superb weight loss for me this week. 3 lb! There is definitely something to be said for eating more of my syns. Thought I had had the "naughtiest" week ever this week with two meals out. In the past I have stuck to around 5 syns a day. Will now up them to 9 a day and see what happens. Have also been drinking more.

Good luck everyone with WI today.

daisybell18 said:
Superb weight loss for me this week. 3 lb! There is definitely something to be said for eating more of my syns. Thought I had had the "naughtiest" week ever this week with two meals out. In the past I have stuck to around 5 syns a day. Will now up them to 9 a day and see what happens. Have also been drinking more.

Good luck everyone with WI today.

Oh well done Daisybell, that's a brilliant weight loss. How lovely that you can eat more syns! :)

0.25 lb off for me which I'm pleased with considering the week I've had. But trying to get back on track for next week.

Good luck to those who get up at a sensible time. X

I get up same time as you lot.....just don't weigh till later lol I'm hoping for a repair of my 2lb on last week that I'm still really annoyed at.....if I haven't lost this week I'm going to be well angry. I don't seem to be able to move from around the weight I am for the last 5years even on diet, sw or/and exercise....mite be my natural weight limit. Shall weigh in an hour or so and find out lol

2lbs on this week. not followed plan properly as have had an hurrendeus week, so not to bothered. hope to get it off for next week

got brave and went and weighed....couldnt cope with the waiting to find out any more lol 4lb off!! yay!! which repairs the damage from last week. im targeting a lost on average of 2lb week so with the losses above that which i had at start im still on target even tho i only lost 1lb week last 2 weeks on average.........(yes i know its far too early and a sunday to be doing maths LOL) im celebrating with a cup of blueberry green tea and will be having sw pancakes later for breakfast. good luck to those yet to weigh, well done to those with losses, keep going to the ones STS and chin up to the gainers....im sure you can repair it next week like i did xxx

I lost half a pound by some miracle and I'm taking it Louise :)
This is pure luck and totally undeserved after a vile week sooooo guess what I am going to be 100% this week and get back on track. Have had my Mother's Day meal and drinks/choccies (!) and am doing a healthy pork tenderloin Sunday lunch with loads of veggies today so no more excuses. 14 st 6 lbs today and if I lose 2 lbs this week I will get my next award (1.5 stone) so something extra to aim for.

Well done everyone so far on the losses and Good luck to those yet to weigh.

My friends who haven't had good weeks.......is great you know why and here's to a better week - we can do this TOGETHER xx

daisybell18 said:
You never know, you might be surprised. I am amazed at the weight losses people have even when they have had a few non SW nights. Good luck.

Didn't work for me - had the last 3 days slightly off plan - yesterday was quite naughty!! So not surprisingly have put 2lbs on. Today is mothers day so have decided to not stick to plan and start tomorrow!! Being taken out for a meal at Prezzos! And had crumpets toasted for me!
Will need to be good again as tummy not happy lol.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

got brave and went and weighed....couldnt cope with the waiting to find out any more lol 4lb off!! yay!! which repairs the damage from last week. im targeting a lost on average of 2lb week so with the losses above that which i had at start im still on target even tho i only lost 1lb week last 2 weeks on average.........(yes i know its far too early and a sunday to be doing maths LOL) im celebrating with a cup of blueberry green tea and will be having sw pancakes later for breakfast. good luck to those yet to weigh, well done to those with losses, keep going to the ones STS and chin up to the gainers....im sure you can repair it next week like i did xxx

Well done Kimmie :D

Didn't work for me - had the last 3 days slightly off plan - yesterday was quite naughty!! So not surprisingly have put 2lbs on. Today is mothers day so have decided to not stick to plan and start tomorrow!! Being taken out for a meal at Prezzos! And had crumpets toasted for me!
Will need to be good again as tummy not happy lol.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm off out for Mother's Day lunch too so will be back on plan tomorrow...and MUST exercise this week!

Back