Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

OzzieMoz

Keep on Truckin'
Thought I'd start a thread for the Sunday weighers.... but I have a feeling I might be a bit lonely in here all by myself... I don't wanna be... all by myself, anymoreeeeeee! :cry: :rotflmao:

Not sure if there are any fellow idiots who somehow had a good idea one Sunday morning to sign up to Bodyoptimise! I don't dispute that signing up to Slimming World was a most excellent idea, just think I might have preferred an end of week WI or mid-week at least. But ho hum, it keeps me on the straight and narrow! :)

Anyway, I've been doing this for 14 weeks and have lost 14 lbs ... doesn't take a genius to work out my average loss! :p Here's hoping for a big loss this week, although I suspect that I'll have a sts.

Yes indeed as the song goes, "I'm a lonely little petunia in an onion patch......" :p :D

Thank you sassie for noticing my poor lonely little Sunday WI self ... *sighs*

Julianne and OzzieMoz, I've joined the Sunday team. Seems like there are only three of us crazy enough to weigh in on Sunday morning. 1.5lb off for me today.

Julianne - I had a quick peak at your food diary, the only thing I would suggest is to up your intake of fruit and especially veg. Next week will be a better week for you.

I'm a Sunday weigher too - am also an online member.

Am very excited today as have lost 3 pounds which takes me under the 200 pound mark! Am now the same weight as when I gave up smoking 4 months ago - yay! Just booked a holiday in May so super motivated to make target by then...

Thanks, I'm definitely eating more this week. At thetime I thought I was eating enough, but that's probably as id tried WW which left me starving. But now I'm back in the swing of things I realise I need MORE! I've made up for it today hehe.

Well done all of you! I'm back to Monday WI next week so your numbers are going down I'm afraid!! Xx

Sorry to see you go Julianne :sigh:

Welcome to the Sunday weighers Lottie - what a brilliant start and good luck with your journey.

Ooopsie, I start a thread for us lonely Sunday Weighers and then I forget to post my result! I'm moderately but fairly insincerely ashamed of myself :rotflmao:

I managed another 1lb off this week. Nothing remarkable but totally in tune with my average loss, so I'm happy with it :D

So it's just us three, gooner, lottie and me! A small select group of the finest losers! No offence intended! :rotflmao:

Looks like I lost least this week, will I be voted out a la Biggest Loser? :p

Yayy! Sunday morning here and another 1lb gone - slowly but surely it's going! Here's hoping for another good week ahead! Fingers crossed for gooner and lottie :fingerscrossed:

Hi Ozzimoz,

Well done you - again in the right direction. I too am slow and steady, so 1.5lb for me today and I'm as happy as Larry :character00115:

Good luck to you Lottie.

Hi I'm a Sunday weigher too, I was a Friday weigher on body optimise but i have a night out one Saturday so decided to start again on a Sunday
This week i lost 1lb so 9lbs in total since 4th January
sending some sunshine

Goldentouch - welcome to the Sunday Club. Well done on you loss this week and your 9lbs overall.

I too have lost 1lb this week and got my Club 10 ... :happy036:

Good luck to the other Sunday weighers.

First of all hello golden touch and Sam :D Yayyy now there are a few of us Sunday weighers!

I'm right royally pee'd off this week and feeling very growly. Put on 2lbs this week and there is no reason for it, it appeared at the beginning of the week and stayed there. So that means that instead of sticking to my usual 1lb a week average, I've lost 1 measly pound in 4 weeks. I know I've stuck to plan, I know I've eaten the right foods and enough of them and I don't cheat. I'm trying to convince myself that it's just a blip and that it will all go back to normal next week. I'm not going to give up, it's not in my nature to do that, but I am going to huff and puff and growl for a day or two :p :D

Glad to see the rest of you had more success than I did and here's hoping that we all have a good week!! :fingerscrossed:

Hi all Sunday weighers, and congrats on your losses
hi sam72, maybe week 3 caught up on week 4 if you see what i mean. Good luck for week 5
sending some sunshine to all sunday weighers

OzziMoz,
thanks for the welcome ,great idea to have a thread for Sunday weighers
sorry to hear of your gain, huff and puff and growl as much as you want, we are here for you!.Next week you will be a looser .
Have a good day

Hi I'm Sunday too, i do it alone at home. I've STS this week which I was relieved about as been a disasterous week.

I'm eating loads of free/speed foods this week.

Hi, just found this site and thought how good it looks.

I weigh-in on a sunday too!

I use to do the slimming world diet a couple of years ago but gave up for some reason after loosing a stone and now i put it all back on and more! so instead of going to group i am trying to do the diet at home myself i started 3 weeks ago and i have manage to loose 5lbs. i had a great week the first week loosing 4lb and lost 1lb the next and stayed the same this week i am slowly falling back into old habbits, which is probably due to doing this on my own which is why i was pleased when i came across this site as it looks so supportive!

Looks like you are all doing really well so far!

Sam72 – Nothing necessarily went wrong. As Goldentouch said, it could be week 3 catching up on you, or alternatively you could follow a cycle where you are not loosing every week and it might be worth tracking your average for each month (or 5-6 weeks). If you are anything like me, it comes of slow and steady, with some weeks of sts or gains, but it does eventually come off.

OzzieMoz – Don’t worry about your gain, it will sort itself out. This sometimes happen to me – sometimes it’s a catch up, sometimes it’s just a genuine blip, but I understand it can be very frustrating especially when you know you have done everything right. Sometimes this pattern can be enough to send us down the wrong path i.e. we just start eating rubbish because when we ate well we still didn’t get the results we wanted!! Please remain positive, as you are doing all the right things and the losses will return. Have a great week and celebrate what you have lost to date.

Bigbear - Hope you enjoyed your nights - have a good week. If you are trying to eat loss of superspeed, try the soup, make a batch a the beginning of the week and divide into portions – they make easy quick lunches/snacks.

Tracey83 – Welcome to the Sunday Club, well done on you loss to date and good luck with you weight loss journey. I think all of us Sunday weighers do it alone, so you are in great company

Back