Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Ha ha - gotta love naughty weeks that still have losses bucksfizz. Hop back on the wagon and i'll see you here next week!
x

Hello! Can I join in with the Sunday weigh in please

started today!!!

starting weight 13st 11lbs eeek

onwards and upwards as they say

Onwards and downwards msgnomey! Good luck for the coming week. 1lb loss this week for me x

Hi all - new to site but being doing SW for 9 weeks and also a Sunday weigher! Can I join?

3lb loss for me this week very suprising with it being my birthday week!

Well done Sarah! Did you stick to plan o ur birthday? I didnt on mine, I had a giant cookie cake and ate out @ La Tasca oopsss!

I wasn't strictly good as I went out to Frankie and Benny's and ate Carbonnara and Garlic Bread on my birthday along with champagne with friends! I was extra good the rest of the week though and classed it as express syns! There are 3 weeks out of the year I can really treat myself (Birthday, Wedding Anniversary and Christmas).

-2lbs this week! Was very surprised to get another good loss this week. How did everyone else do?

Well done for your 2lb loss!
I gained the pound that I lost last week - telling myself its cause if the weight training cause ive lost and inch off my chest and one off my waist too..

will have to start posting here come Sunday :)

Have lost the two pounds I gained on holiday plus an extra pound :O)

Babysham - that is probably why you have put on a pound cos of the weight training - well done on the inches lost though try to concentrate on that cos that is a great achievement. Keep it going it will work out eventually as the muscle you have gained will eventually burn off more fat and the weight will start to drop off again!

Well done Maroodiva you are getting really close to your target! You will look amazing for the wedding!

How did everyone else do this week? I did another -2lb this week! am going to have to be careful this week though - stuck at home as have come down with shingles! No exercise allowed and need to rest so need to be extra good.

well done sarah - make sure u drink loads of water so you feel full! Ive lost same 1lb (again)! Thanks for the encouragement x

hi all

after an amazing first week i was disappointed to not have lost anything this week. but i didnt gain so that's something. oh well will try again for next week

Wow Why d what an amazing first week loss! I really wouldn't feel disappointed that you maintained this week after such a good loss last week! and like you said maintaining is also good and isn't weight on. Have you ever seen biggest loser? They always talk about the 2nd week curse and some people even put on in their 2nd week - your body goes in to shock and tries to balance itself out after a large loss in the 1st week! Keep going it will sort itself out if not next week the week after. Again well done on the -18lbs.

thanks Sarah J and well done to your good self for getting Club 10!

Well cause of my same lb on/off for the last month, I decided to shake things up a bit and write down everything that I ate to keep track of syns better, think I must have got a bit laspy-daisy about if all cause I lost 4lbs this week!! Got a shiney new stiker too :D:D:D
How has everyone else done?

Just half a pound for me this week, which is ok as I had a couple of days where I went to people's houses and had to eat what I was given!! :)

Yeay - It's my first week this week and I lost 4 1/2 lb....

I am really pleased with myself and can't believe how easy I've found it so far x

Good luck to everyone else

Well done MagicMummy, SW really is the best diet EVER!! Makes me really smug when I hear of people doing Weightwatchers and other diets cos I know SW is sooo much better, I just want to shout at them!! :D

Back