Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well I'm back to my usual 368, so I can only assume my earlier loss was me being very very dehydrated :( Nevermind eh?

Another HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone.
I too was dreading what the scales might tell me this morning, after a sneaky peak two days ago said I had put on at least another lb, but I managed to STS.
I got a Wii & balance board for xmas and I think that saved me this week, as I have def not been on plan!
Today is planning day then back to work tomorrow and back to more structured days, so I am determined to be 100% and also to get back to updating my diary.

It never occurred to me to skip weigh in today! It is a plan for life and this week is part of life.

Plus I am scared of Gail :whip:

Now, when I read the first bit of this, I was as proud as I was yesterday of you buying and wearing new clothes.

Then I became angry :mad: And then I was a bit worried that I was too 'aggressive' on here :(

And now I'm quite pleased about it :rolleyes:

So see you all here next week back on track or else ;)

Gail x

P.S. Well done JMo for your STS. Good luck with the Wii

I bought the EA Active having been shamed into some exercise by Smartie.......! I'll let you know how it goes.

Gail x

Aaaww Gail - have some celebratory bunnies! x :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

You will love the EA Active. It is an excellent workout plus the diary is good for remembering to keep your fluids up.

Well done JMo on staying the same over the holidays! :)

Anyone seen Moz lately??

Although I am coming back down in weight after going up just after weigh in last week (delayed Christmas weight) I have weighed in with 0.4kg gain, which is 0.8 pounds, so not too bad. That's just under 2lb gained in total... and I am back on plan.

Considering last year was a 9lb gain over Christmas which continued to spiral out of control for months afterwards, I am really pleased with how it's gone this year.

One thing I have not done while off work is drink enough, so hopefully that will kick start next week again.

Well done Sparky. I really feel that 2lbs on over the xmas period is not bad at all. I suspect that last year you would have gained much more and hopefully it will come off quickly. You seem very focused and determined so I have confidence in you.

Good luck for this week.

Gail x

Well done everybody :D its seems that by and large we are all roughly back on track.

I am hugely impressed with myself for slipping back into to SW slippers so easily. I was dreading Christmas thinking that I would spiral and eat everything in sight for the next three months and undo all my hard work. Coming off plan/relaxing the reins a bit and then getting back on track is a massive psychological hurdle, so we all deserve big pats on the back :D

Totally agree Smartie - I think that's what scared me over xmas that I would fall off completely. Feel so much happier now knowing that I'm (mostly) back in control again.

What were you doing up in the middle of the night ??? A quick Davina fix ????

Good to see you back though. We were a bit worried. However the longer you stay away, the more we'll keep posting rude messages on your Davina page to bump it back up !!!

Gail x

Did someone post a rude message on Smartie's Davina thread? *tuts* :eek:

Well done Sparky on your little gain :)

Hope Moz is ok. I read that, although Cairns itself is not flooded, the roads into it are so they are having to airlift food into Cairns as the shops are running out :(

Good luck to those starting again today!

Hi guys! Am feeling a lot better since I realised that in the two festive weigh ins I actually lost a pound and a half and gained two, so actually only an overall gain of half a pound. I am seriously back on plan today and feeling great about it!

Hope everyone having a good Monday morning! I've been sales shopping. Ann Harvey has some fantastic bargains...:) x

Silly Sausage - this is weird, but I'm missing the Christmas decoration on your avatar. You look, well, *naked* lol (you did have little santa hats on before, didn't you?!).

Santa hats on my peas? Nah! You been on the cooking sherry? LOL

How is day one going for you Honey?

It's okay, I mean I was only off plan for under a week - so quite why I'm craving chocolate is hard to understand!! I think it's because I'm still off work or something.

Have been drinking my water all day, and that seems to help.

I'm sure you had little santa hats on.....:eek:

Morning/evening all :)

Sorry I have been MIA - still recovering from the flu although I'm over the worst of it for sure. Just an irritating cough which keeps making me throw up, which is a tad annoying and left me with a very sore throat. Waaaaaaaah - I'm never poorly, I don't like it! *stamps foot*

I did weigh myself on Monday, I didn't realise that Sunday was Sunday until quite late in the day - I've lost the plot I tells ya! My weight has gone back up to 167, so that's a 1.5lb gain - boo hoooo!! I wasn't bad, but I havent been 100% mainly because we have little or no money for food, so it's a case of muddling along as best we can for the time being. If I can stay the same for the next few weeks I'll be happy. Hopefully things will improve soon!

Keep your fingers crossed for my m-i-l tomorrow, as I'm taking her to hospital for a scan to see if the chemo has done any good and if it has, then the surgeon may be able to operate. Hopefully tomorrow we should get some idea about what happens next - just praying it's good news!

As to the weather, we're ok up here at the moment, we had loads of rain but probably because we often have loads of rain with the wet season, it all drained away well ... Often around this time of year the road South gets flooded and lorries cant get up, so the supermarket shelves get a bit empty but we should be fine. I just feel so sorry for those families flooded out ... some of them had only just got home after being flooded out a couple of years ago, only for this to happen. People seem to be so resilient though - great attitudes are being seen!

Anyway, good luck to all of us in this week and hopefully any weight on will be lost ... and those girly-swots that lost over xmas and new year keep on losing the poundage! :fingerscrossed:

Back