Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Just out of curiosity (as I can't get it yet), who got slimmer of the week then.

Cos I think we should do that also so we can do the slimmer of the week stickers in our signature too.

Sorry if its been mentioned already, would like to do that and also congrates to the person who lost the most this week.

What's slimmer of the week?

Call me an old misery-guts, but I am not sure SOTW would be a good thing. This thread is more about sticking with it and turning up for support even when you have a crap week. It is not a competitive thread, it is more supportive because we don't go to group. I know it is just for a laugh, but I don't know...

What does everyone else think?

Just my tuppence worth :) x

*waves to misery guts*

It doesnt faze me either way, probably coz I'll never win it hahahaha. I used to award SOW on another forum, but it did get a pain having to trawl throught the posts to get everyones weigh in results - and woe betide if I got it wrong. I received a rather snotty PM once as I accidently awarded it to the wrong person :sigh:

ps not weighing in today as Sum is off galivanting at the seaside - so we are going to go to group on Thursday this week. I just know that you have all been refreshing madly waiting for our weigh-in results, so sorry to disappoint :p

No way! Who PM'd you? Do I know them? (my email is broken btw) Cheeky feckers Makes me mad :mad: You did a great job on that forum x

Have you had a sneaky peek today? Are you going to keep us in suspenders until Thursday?

It was just someone who took it personally thinking that I had done it on purpose as we 'didnt get on' after that fb group scandal. Ah well twas a long time ago now lol.

Sorry to hear about ur email being broke -I can lend you some cellotape if you think it would help :p

Oh and of course I have sneeky peeked lol,but I am fluctuating a lot at the moment between a pound off or 1/2 on. Will have to see what the scales say on Thursday for a definitive answer *fingers crossed* that I will be fluctuating low then :D

It may have happened before you arrived- it must have been about 3/4 years ago now *shudders at the nastyness that was banded about* That was FHG at its worst :( and not sommat I want to remember

blue*smartie said:
*waves to misery guts*

It doesnt faze me either way, probably coz I'll never win it hahahaha. I used to award SOW on another forum, but it did get a pain having to trawl throught the posts to get everyones weigh in results - and woe betide if I got it wrong. I received a rather snotty PM once as I accidently awarded it to the wrong person :sigh:

ps not weighing in today as Sum is off galivanting at the seaside - so we are going to go to group on Thursday this week. I just know that you have all been refreshing madly waiting for our weigh-in results, so sorry to disappoint :p

My finger is sore from all that refreshing !

Lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just a quick visit from me so you don't think I have forsaken you all. Life is getting in the way but I'll update about that later.

I'll go with whatever the majority think, but I don't really like the idea of an on thread SOTW as it is all about support and plodding along at our own speeds rather than any competitive element.

Hope everyone is having a good week. Ill be back later, certainly in the next day or two anyway.

Ah, thanks for clearing it up - I never go to group so never heard of it before! I think it might work in real life, but not sure SOTW would be too good here - I think it sounds kinda divisive, personally, but maybe I don't really get it! Happy to go with the majority, but not a vote for it.

I'm having a weird week, I'm slightly over my points most days, but I feel under, if that makes sense. I am being strict with counting everything I eat, and my diet is very healthy, so not too worried. I'm back up to walking 10k every day, and I feel fantastic. I'd love to lose 1.5 lbs at the weekend, so will see.

Sounds like most of us are starting off a really good week.

100% day again for me yesterday. Have been making sure I have between 5-10 syns everyday and have done a few short walks. Back to a bigger walk tonight now I feel like have got my energy back.

Am also on the no vote for SOTW. Personally when I went to class years ago I always found this slightly depressing as I have never had a big loss. Even with first weeks I have only ever managed 4lbs. Same people won it each time and got a bit demotivating for me. I will go with the majority though.

When I was at Rosemary Conley classes a few years ago, the same woman won SOTW most weeks. She really deserved it as she would run for miles every night and stick to plan. But she would cringe every week as she felt rotten for everyone else (even though we did not deserve it as we were lazy bums lol). Just another consideration. Everyone gets massive congratulations here regardless of their result. It is the effort and perseverance that counts, imo.

I was 100% yesterday but got heavier overnight due to eating rice for my tea. My extensive sneaky peek research shows that this is a trend. It wont stop me eating it though as I like rice and love my rice cooker!

Have a great day all x

Not fussed either way with regards to the SOTW - as long as i'm sticking to plan i'm not bothered if i'm a giant loser or not! lol

I was 100% yesterday but got heavier overnight due to eating rice for my tea. My extensive sneaky peek research shows that this is a trend
Naughty girl for having a sneeky peek! *you have been told!! lol*

Just been catching up on what you guys have been discussing over the last day or so and i agree to No for the SOTW aswell

Lol i am back from my gallivanting as Smartie said - I went to North Devon and went to Combe Martin Beach and another one but i can't remember the name for the life of me lol :rolleyes: I also went to Ilfracombe and picked up some homemade Fudge (Butterscotch and Vanilla Clotted Cream flavoured) :drool:

Afternoon all! I've been having a good week again, but must admit I have been having the odd sneaky peak and so far so good. I'll have to keep this level of effort up once my Mum goes home at the weekend.

I say no to SOTW too, I don't think it's really suitable for this group and may make people uncomfortable. So no tah!

I hope everyone is enjoying the lovely weather! I'm off for a shower now and then heading to Asda to pick up a few bits, its lovely having mum here with her car! Means I can restock more often :D

Back