Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I had a nice day - the buffet was a bit of a damp squid, I think we were expecting a lot more for our money esp as it was held at the Cheltenham Racecourse. But it was just sandwiches (either egg mayo or ham and pickle :confused:) So I didnt stray too far off plan then. But ... we then went to TGI Fridays where I had a hamburger and a lovely mocha mud icecream biscuit thing. it was very nice:D

I didnt fall over even though I was wearing high heels and the steps to the stage were like Mt Everest. :D I also felt really nice in my dress, no one on the course had ever seen my legs before!

blue*smartie said:
I had a nice day - the buffet was a bit of a damp squid, I think we were expecting a lot more for our money esp as it was held at the Cheltenham Racecourse. But it was just sandwiches (either egg mayo or ham and pickle :confused:) So I didnt stray too far off plan then. But ... we then went to TGI Fridays where I had a hamburger and a lovely mocha mud icecream biscuit thing. it was very nice:D

I didnt fall over even though I was wearing high heels and the steps to the stage were like Mt Everest. :D I also felt really nice in my dress, no one on the course had ever seen my legs before!

I'm so pleased you had a lovely graduation - it certainly makes it worthwhile :)

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

blue*smartie said:
But it was just sandwiches (either egg mayo or ham and pickle :confused:)

Hehe, those are my cat's names!

Midweek update.. Still on plan. Went swimming last night, and I'm going to boxercise tonight for my first class! Wish me luck, I just bought a dress I want to wear in 2 weeks and I have a bad feeling it might be a little tight... :S

Tonight is my second official weigh in at SW class so keep your fingers crossed for me!

My mum has had a quiet word with Maggie, the consultant, and I am changing to the 7.30 group as there will be more youngsters apparently!

I've just had my 2nd "official" WI at slimming world class and lost 2.5lb this week! This is an excellent result, I had friday night out and lost count of syns due to alcohol haha, and i've been poorly with a cold too.

I am so so pleased with myself, although a little miffed as had I lost an extra half a pound I could have got my half stone shiny!!! :( Never mind though, I've got that to look forward to next week now instead :D

Well done Emma, thats fabby - and yes, you have something to aim for next week. You'll soon have that book covered in awards :D

Are you finding the weeklyweigh in motivating?I know myself I couldnt do it at home because I need to be weighed at a group. I used to try and diet at home but could never keep the motivation going.

Ooooooooooh I've just realised that its a year today since I joined here. You poor things having to put up with me for a whole year :p

blue*smartie said:
Ooooooooooh I've just realised that its a year today since I joined here. You poor things having to put up with me for a whole year :p

Happy birthday (sort of) you

Kx

I had a sts today, bit disappointed as I know there is a loss but its been hidden by * week body shenanigans. But it isnt a gain, which is what normally happens during * week which I am pretty sure is due to my 777 week :D

I am going to try again with the 777 week but alternate the syns between 15 and 7.

She takes after me and dislikes children haha :D

Anyway, how are we all doing? Looking forward to WI tomorrow?
Best of luck to you all :D

I'm excited for weigh in. Today was difficult because I was out all day. I wasn't on plan as I would like to be, but I made better choices. I've been good all week and exercised too, so I'll be disappointed if there's no result!

Woodland girl said:
Hi all! Best wishes for weigh in!
0.4 off for me :) v happy !! These tiny bits off now make a huge difference to how my trousers fit :)

Well done you!!

Ive been pretty much 100% this week , bar my ladies night out Friday.
.......and I have a 2lb loss which I am chuffed with.
So here's to another 100% week -more weight loss and more check-ups to keep me on the straight and narrow ;-)

Good luck y'all

Kx

Well done to woodland girl and kwise!

Sad but honest - reporting a 2 lb gain this week, sigh. I know why though, I had a takeaway on Tuesday night, and although I was on form the rest of the week, I think that knocked me out a little. Oh well, I'm okay actually, because I think that I feel so much slimmer these days, and I am making healthy choices. Bit fed up, but know that I will lose next week!!!

Good luck everyone else.

Hi everyone, well another 1lb gain for me. Don't think my system has recovered from the shingles yet. On the plus side I am feeling so much better in myself that I am starting afresh from tomorrow (can't today as my other half is taking me out) so hopefully will report a good loss next week. Well done everybody who has reported in so far x x

well done on the loses and reporting the gains guys!

i'm STS again this week. i think after a great month last month by body has decided it likes where it's at. oh well i can live with that for a few weeks but it's not a great run up to xmas, lol

Back