Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

fantastic achievement smartie! well done! slinky indeed!

Stitchy said:
2lb off for me, taking me to 10st 5. Very pleased with that :D.

Good Luck everyone! :)

Well done stitchy

Well I fell off the wagon again - maybe I need to speak to a diet shrink??

It's a mahoosive 4lb gain - deservedly so as I was like some kinda deranged eating animal yesterday - never getting full , and I don't think my mouth was devoid of food at any time!! Not proud - but have buddies up with a couple of others who are finding it difficult - hoping to keep on the straight and narrow with goals set!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, another STS for me.. i fear this may be it until the new year as my social calendar is rather full... hopefully I'll be able to manage that far than a gain...

good luck all

dont beat yourself up Kwise you'll get back into the swing of things once you're ready!

why_d said:
dont beat yourself up Kwise you'll get back into the swing of things once you're ready!

Thanks Why_d.

I don't know why I am not ready now though as I am so completely fed up with what the scales tell me - the 10 stone bracket which I was in during summer seems ages away- and I am almost back to where I started at minimins early this year :-(

Kx

Good morning all, and good luck to you that haven't WI yet.
Sorry that you are upset KWise 1. I hope you get your mojo back soon x
I am happy this week as I have lost 2lb. This could be something to do with the scan bran challenge that I have been doing.
I think that I will carry on for a couple of weeks with scan bran but only using 2=3 a day rather than 5 as its hard fitting in 5.

:D

2lb off for me, taking me to 10st 5. Very pleased with that :D.

Good Luck everyone! :)

Woohoo! Well done Stitchy!

Well done stitchy

Well I fell off the wagon again - maybe I need to speak to a diet shrink??

It's a mahoosive 4lb gain - deservedly so as I was like some kinda deranged eating animal yesterday - never getting full , and I don't think my mouth was devoid of food at any time!! Not proud - but have buddies up with a couple of others who are finding it difficult - hoping to keep on the straight and narrow with goals set!!

Kx

Sorry to hear that K, hope you get back on track soon... The brilliant thing is that you are still here, owning up to it - and that means that you will get back in the groove and get it off again! Hope you have a great week x

Morning all, another STS for me.. i fear this may be it until the new year as my social calendar is rather full... hopefully I'll be able to manage that far than a gain...

good luck all

A STS when you've got a lot going on is good Why_d - it shows you that once you have reached your target, you will be able to maintain no matter what! So celebrate that, enjoy all your social engagements and get back to losing when you can! x

Good morning all, and good luck to you that haven't WI yet.
Sorry that you are upset KWise 1. I hope you get your mojo back soon x
I am happy this week as I have lost 2lb. This could be something to do with the scan bran challenge that I have been doing.
I think that I will carry on for a couple of weeks with scan bran but only using 2=3 a day rather than 5 as its hard fitting in 5.

:D

Well done Angem! I have got some scan bran in the cupboard I bought to try the cake - bleugh! Have you just been having them as your HEB?

3lbs off for me this morning - I am absolutely over the moon! Did have a week of trying to maximise the SS foods - loads of veggies and tried to have fewer carbs, so it obviously worked!!!

Good luck to all still to WI.

Also, forgot to quote your post Smartie - but woooooo - looking good Miss Slinky! x

:break_diet:

Well done all you losers and maintainers... commisserations to the gainers and move over~I'm standing by your side. I'm back to the begining having put on 3 pounds this week. I refuse to beat myself up over this ~ I've got a hangover and thats bad enough to deal with:eek: Here's to a better week this week....

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Good Morning all,
Started the gym this week seems to have done the job. 2lb off for me. Hopefully it can stay off. I seem to be bouncing back and forward within 2lbs for the last 6 weeks.
Got the Chicken and Barley stew in the slow cooker.
I also needed a change this week so I dyed my hair. I was a natural blonde and i'm now red and loving it lol
Got so many compliments on it.

1 pound off for me. Almost 1.5, but not bothered as it will make things easier for my new Christmas tree motivator...

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...-christmas-tree-motivation-9.html#post4357267

If you are struggling to focus, grab a tree! :D

Congrats to the losers and maintainers and a respectful hat tipping to those who gained but showed up to fight another week :talk017:

Oooooooh I am gonna get myself a tree too :D Might have to customize it smartie stylee though.

2lbs off for me (and the bf lost 2 as well!) next week will not be as good as it's our anniversary tomorrow so he's taking me out, and then on Thursday I'm visiting my friend in Manc for 2 days. Very much hoping for a STS!

I am thinking that, as it so near Christmas, to make each bauble worth half a pound. If I lose half a pound, I will transform one of the baubles into one of my peas. If I gain, I have to kill the pea :eek::cry::eek::cry:

Motivating?? :D

Congrats to all the losers! Kudos to all of us! Christmas has always been my favorite season, and I need to prepare for a lot of food fests.

I am thinking that, as it so near Christmas, to make each bauble worth half a pound. If I lose half a pound, I will transform one of the baubles into one of my peas. If I gain, I have to kill the pea :eek::cry::eek::cry:

Motivating?? :D

Lol, I was going to ask if you wanted me to transform your tree into blank peas for the baubles for you to colour in - but you've already throught of it. Great minds ;)

Back