Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

made a decision today to aim to have all my 15 syns every day, or as close as I can get. The reason for this is that I've heard people say that you should try and have more towards the beginning of your weightloss, so that when you start to plateau you have something to play about with, and can lower your daily syn intake.

So I had my dinner today, and realised I'd only had 2 syns. We didn't have any wine and I'm trying to cut back on alcohol so I had some cheese on toast and it was lovely! (12 syns)!

Hi EllieRose, over the last 18 months, I've tended to stick to about 10 syns a day. One interesting thing though - if I have syn-free meals (chicken, beans, veg etc), which are big meals, although technically they are syn-free, I still don't go nuts filling up on the syns anyway after that. You'll find out what works for you!!

why_d said:
i'm not even going to comment on your innocence kwise... but smartie i now know what dragon butter is and i don't think i'm ever going to feel clean again! filth!

I couldnt look it up in that diary thingie - it wouldn't let me :mad:

Kx (most innocent)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

don't do it! your eyes will burn and you'll want to take a brillo pad to them...

No. Don't do it.
I found another site that mentioned Dragon Butter, and also suggested that if that wasn't disgusting enough, people should look up Munting.

I, also, now feel as though I'll never be clean again.

I couldn't resist and looked up munting :eek: thats just wrong on soooooooooooooo many levels!

<changes subject>

Hows everyones week been so far?

Yes. Definitely. Time for a change of subject.

It's quite chilly for the time of year, isn't it...

Oh man they are both so disgusting I need to barf!!

Kx

Its not the definitions that 'get' me. Its the fact that I am left wondering whether some people actually do these things to require definition?

But on the bright side, if anyone asks me if I am up for a bit of space-docking (another one for the sadists) or munting I know that I should run for the hills lol

Yeuch. Thanks, Smartie.
The trouble is that when somebody says something like that, you kind of have to look it up!
Do people really do stuff like that?

I'm not sure that I feel well enough to run for the hills now!

JimofTroy said:
Yeuch. Thanks, Smartie.
The trouble is that when somebody says something like that, you kind of have to look it up!
Do people really do stuff like that?

I'm not sure that I feel well enough to run for the hills now!

Still barfing!!

.......they have to be made up, surely NO ONE would ever do that :faint2:.....munting sounds like a plot for a Criminal Minds episode :eek:

Moving on...had a good week so far but have felt mega tired this week, still managed to tick off my first week of silver body magic though.

How's everyone else's?

Only had 3 syns today and I want to have more but I'm not hungry... :S Really want to try and have more a day though. I am unsure.

Not been a good week. Been off plan more or less every day. Had a stinking cold so haven't had time to cook homemade meals.

Felt better today, went to gym buy only forgot my trainers! Fail! Had swimming cossie so that was lucky!

Planned all dinners just need to plan other daily meals and that is me sorted. Planning for a green week bar Sunday for the roast.

Hope all your weeks have been better than mine! Think I need to read through my book again.

Xx

Can I add my name to the Sunday WI club? Been doing SW online for nearly three weeks now. Was away on holiday in the land of pizza and pasta last week so not looking forward to tomorrow. Managed a weigh in last Sunday on hotel scales. Big lesson for me! They showed a massive 6lb weight loss only to get home and find out that the weight loss wasn't all it was cracked up to be! Will now have to suffer a virtual weight gain this Sunday. Not good for third week. Remember - USE SAME SCALES FOR WI!!!!!!

I'm actually thinking of weighing this morning instead of tomorrow (just for this week). Friends round tonight for a curry night and drinks, do I weigh today and blow it tonight or go flexible and hope it doesn't all show on the scales in the morning??!

I had a great week all week, and then went out for dinner last night. I managed NOT to drink (yay me!) but it's so difficult when food is prepared for you. And here's the thing - when friends are delighted for my weight loss, but serve up ONLY fatty foods with no alternatives, what's that about? Sigh. Never mind, am pleased about not drinking. I just haven't found any alternatives to this particular situation.

Tomorrow I'm meeting an old friend, and he wants fish and chips. Fine, I can just pick - he's been clinically depressed for years, so I don't want to impose any food stuff, I just find these occasions remain difficult. I've managed restaurants and hotels and all that, but eating food someone else hosts remains tough.

I think I've lost weight, based on the rest of the week, but yesterday and tomorrow might not do it.

Back