Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Such a bad week I didn't weigh in today :-( new day tomorrow!
Well done those who lost, hang in there those who didn't, get a grip those who gained ( me) get well those who are ill and welcome those who are new :) x

Newbie here, but 3rd attempt at sw. Lost 5lb, which I was expecting as its my 1st week. Finding it easier on ee then red/green tho. Lost 6stone the 1st time, then 2stone, then put 2 back on over last 2 years. Got a 4stone Target to reach by Sept!

Have put on 1 lb and am not surprised but still gutted!!
Extra, extra focus and behaving this week - I promise xxxxx

Just popping in to say I didn't weigh (partly because Saturday was NOT a good food day), but that I'm going to try to be good this week.
I'll DEFINITELY weigh in on Sunday.

Oh 'elp...

I lost 1/2 a pound yesterday, must try harder. More super free! Had 4 of my five a day so far so on track! :)

JimofTroy said:
Just popping in to say I didn't weigh (partly because Saturday was NOT a good food day), but that I'm going to try to be good this week.
I'll DEFINITELY weigh in on Sunday.

Oh 'elp...

Same!

I still don't get how my bathroom scales say I'm losing yet the Wii told me yesterday I'd gained 1.3 kilos???!!! Maybe it was the baked potato the size of a child's head that I ate earlier :rolleyes:

Hello all!

I just wanted to drop in and leave a quick note letting you all know that I am currently dragging myself back on plan! Things have been so hectic with starting this new job that to be honest I have completely gone off plan and not bothered with it at all. I didn't go to class last week but fully intend to go tomorrow and see what's happened. I am presuming I will have a gain, I haven't been too majorly bad, but we are allowed to eat at our desks while we work which is the worst thing imaginable for me as I am sure you will all be able to relate to! So I have pretty much been grazing and not grazing on free foods by a long shot!

I'm going to try and get on plan as best I can and have only brought fruit with me today for grazing (as well as my sandwiches for lunch) however I did stop off for a bacon and sausage sandwich this morning at a local sandwich shop :(
But tomorrow is a new day and I intend to pretty much only eat fruit tomorrow to minimise the damage for WI in the evening.
As far as exercise goes I haven't really done much, other than walking up hill to the train station, up and down stairs under the subway bit and then walking down from the station to work at the other end, which isn't too bad, but the efforts I was making before starting this job have completely stopped.
I'm not going to promise that I will get back to that, but I am going to try which I think is important and a good step in the right direction!

So here's to a better week this week and next!
Take care all,
xXx

Flying visit from me to report a 3.5 pound gain over a fortnight. Could have been worse I guess. Still looking for my mojo :sigh: My girl is in the middle of exams so I can't get on the pooter as much as I would like cos she is pretending to revise. I am spying on you all and shaking my pompoms from the ipod, but can't post from it.

Don't have a wii fit. Any ideas for indoor exercising?

I recommend just dancing about like a crazy thing. It gets you sweaty and needs no fancy equipment :banana dancer:

I have had 2 days of 100% : first time in months :) I didnt feel any mojo until I had one good day, might have got it back now! Go on everyone, sausage, you too ! Just have one good day x

I have had 2 days of 100% : first time in months :) I didnt feel any mojo until I had one good day, might have got it back now! Go on everyone, sausage, you too ! Just have one good day x

Well done on your 100%. Keep it up :)

I had a very annoying STS this week. I have been so good and am now fed-up with the 16s. Want to see 15 on the scales now. I had a sneaky weigh this morning and it is looking good :rolleyes:

Why is it that whenever I take a sneaky peak I am always disappointed as my weight goes up. Since Sunday I have been extremely good, used less than half my syns each day and started to up the exercise. This morning I get on the scales and wham! I've put on 1lb. What is that about? same time, same clothes (or not:) ) as my normal WI. Not time of the month either. I know the lesson is that I shouldn't check but it is so tempting to help keep motivated and I now feel less like going to the gym than when I woke up. I must put a big sticker on the scales "Get off if it's not Sunday!"

Daisybell - I agree, we know we shouldn't ........ If it,s not good danger of thinking what the heck and if it's good danger of thinking won't hurt to have more naughties!! Must stick to Sunday's xxxx

Why is it that whenever I take a sneaky peak I am always disappointed as my weight goes up. Since Sunday I have been extremely good, used less than half my syns each day and started to up the exercise. This morning I get on the scales and wham! I've put on 1lb. What is that about? same time, same clothes (or not:) ) as my normal WI. Not time of the month either. I know the lesson is that I shouldn't check but it is so tempting to help keep motivated and I now feel less like going to the gym than when I woke up. I must put a big sticker on the scales "Get off if it's not Sunday!"

STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!

Just forget the what the scales said. You can stay motivated and prove them wrong. It isn't Sunday, so what they said is not official. You should keep up with the gym. It can only be a good thing in the long run. We CAN all do it! :clap::happy096:

I took your advice Danigrace and went to the gym. Feel great as a result so I need to remember that it is not all about the weight. This is about a new me! I promise to stay away from the scales until Sunday morning.

Back