Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Hi

A bit disappointed today, after last week's 4.5lb loss. I seem to have put 2 on. Now, I am due on so that could be why, but if it's not, then I am puzzled. I tried really hard last week - loads of free food, Synning everything.

I can't believe I'm asking this but - could I be eating too little? If I'm filling up on fruit, am I doing it all wrong?

The last time I joined SW, I know why I was putting on - it was because I was eating way too much couscous, pasta etc, and not enough fruit and veg. This time, I'm really upping the fruit and veg, so I can't understand it (unless it is because I'm due on).

Any thoughts?

Missyt

blue*smartie said:
Yeah, starting today ... although I weighed myself on Friday so will use that as my guide.

Maybe I can interest some others *cough* Sausage :p in a strugglers/get back on track thread

I'm up for that!!!

Hi Missyt, I would say that the floating gain is more to do with it being your * week than because you're not eating enough. I would suggest carrying on with your good work and see what happens next week. If it happens again, then maybe you do need to re evaluate what you are eating. But it is quite common to gain just before/during your period.

Hi all.
Sorry I'm late checking in today: got up to late to get on here before I had to go out...

Anyway, after my 100%, back to basics, and back to exercise, week:

I LOST 4.5 LB!!!!!!!

Over the moon.

This SW really works - when we follow it - doesn't it?
So why do we let ourselves forget that, and get sidelined into eating all the bad stuff?

I don't know. But I know I did.

Anyway, I'm HOPING that I can say that my bum is firmly back on that wagon.

Aiming for another 100% week this week.

And well done to the losers, commiserations to the gainers, and whatever you think yourselves for the STS'ers.

Onwards and downwards, people.
We can do this.

If I can get back on there, after MONTHS AND MONTHS of faffing, and putting on, then you can.
Heading back to that beautiful blue twinkly target shiny.
But it's a loooooooooooooooooooong way off still!

Still, tiny steps.

Have a good week, all.

STS this week :rolleyes:

Never mind, it was totally deserved after this week, I was a bit naughty but enjoyed my blip. I reckon only one bad week in 6 isn't bad and I've had some really good losses so far so totally cool with it. Just got to be extra good next week :)

Cai said:
I'm up for that!!!

Me too!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

A bit disappointed today, after last week's 4.5lb loss. I seem to have put 2 on. Now, I am due on so that could be why, but if it's not, then I am puzzled. I tried really hard last week - loads of free food, Synning everything.

I can't believe I'm asking this but - could I be eating too little? If I'm filling up on fruit, am I doing it all wrong?

The last time I joined SW, I know why I was putting on - it was because I was eating way too much couscous, pasta etc, and not enough fruit and veg. This time, I'm really upping the fruit and veg, so I can't understand it (unless it is because I'm due on).

Any thoughts?

Missyt

I gained this week too and am hoping mine is down to a pre-period gain. Managed to stay on track so far today when all I wanted to do was blow it and feel sorry for myself (pathetic!!!!!!). Anyway, let's hang in there and we'll celebrate our deserved losses next Sunday :flirt2:

Only 1lb off for me this week - I'm still pleased with that though. Have a great week everyone x

Good afternoon everyone
so not happy today, sts again. Will try some green days next week to see if that will help

i've got to stay on track now no other option, my measurement went to the bridal shop yesterday for my bridemaid dress for june so i have to keep being good or i wont be ABLE ot fit into it at the wedding then my friend who's getting married (and not to mention my family) would kill me.

everyones doing so well and i know a few have had a hard few weeks but a lot of you have been doing this a long time now and even the odd fall off the wagon doesn't seem to stop you all. your all fantastic people and you guys keep me motivated. Looking forward to being to get back on my plan and exercise rutine asap after my surgery main goal is not to put too much back on for the week or 2 i'll be stuck in hour not able to do anything.

Liz Rayment said:
i've got to stay on track now no other option, my measurement went to the bridal shop yesterday for my bridemaid dress for june so i have to keep being good or i wont be ABLE ot fit into it at the wedding then my friend who's getting married (and not to mention my family) would kill me.

everyones doing so well and i know a few have had a hard few weeks but a lot of you have been doing this a long time now and even the odd fall off the wagon doesn't seem to stop you all. your all fantastic people and you guys keep me motivated. Looking forward to being to get back on my plan and exercise rutine asap after my surgery main goal is not to put too much back on for the week or 2 i'll be stuck in hour not able to do anything.

Good luck with your surgery Liz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope everything goes ok with your surgery liz xx

Evening guys, sorry for the late post. I was called to operate a trip, so will be eating hotel/airline food for the next 4 days. Hopefully I can try to make some wise choices! :eek:
BTW 1lb off this week Quite glad, because me and the OH went to town on Valentines night with, the Marks and Spencer’s meal for 2, which was absolutely fabulous lol!! ;)

Well done to all, and hopefully we’ll all have a good result next week.

Well done everyone today. I managed one pound today, which I am happy with as I now have my 3 stone sticker. So pleased :)

Danigrace said:
Well done everyone today. I managed one pound today, which I am happy with as I now have my 3 stone sticker. So pleased :)

Well done Danigrace. That is a fantastic achievement. Your support last week gave me the oomph to lose a bit more this week so thank you.

Morning everyone!

Sorry I haven't been on much recently, I've been knackered from work a lot and just been a bit lazy to be honest with keeping you all updated!

So I'm now on plan mostly, not 100% but I'm doing a lot better than I have been. Last WI I lost 2.5lb which was excellent, but not enough to even out the 4.5lb gain from the week before... :(

I am going to reset my ticker later when I've looked in my book to see what my current weight is and go from there :)

I hope everyone is keeping well!
Take care
xXx

Well done Elb4160 for getting back on plan and a 2 1/2lb loss is good going. I noticed that you are a veteran poster on this site and wondered if you would share any advice on what has worked for you?

Back