Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Finally, my 1st loss since end of January and 1 lb lost.
I tried red one week and green last week to see if it would make a difference but only 1 off in 2 weeks, so back to extra easy this week with the odd red and green thrown in to see if that works.

Good morning and good luck all

Another STS for me this week. Very disappointed as I had been so good. That's only 1lb I've shifted in 4 weeks! :(

daisybell18 said:
Yippee. 1 1/2 lbs for me this week and just scraped in for my first stone award. Long way still to go.
Well Done :bunnydance:

Angem said:
I tried red one week and green last week to see if it would make a difference but only 1 off in 2 weeks, so back to extra easy this week with the odd red and green thrown in to see if that works.

It's certainly worth a try! Well done on your weight loss :bunnydance:

M Louise H said:
Woop woop 3lbs off for me this week - got my 1 stone sticker too.....and a hangover!!

That's fantastic Louise well done :bunnydance:

lil miss chatterbox said:
Another STS for me this week. Very disappointed as I had been so good. That's only 1lb I've shifted in 4 weeks! :(
I know the feeling. Have you a diary in here that we can look at to see if there are any changes that can be made or ideas?

Well thankfully it's a 2lb loss here. I now have 5lb to lose to get back to where I was end January!! And then I need to get to my next goal which is to get back to where I was last summer!!

Not sure if I can get to my ultimate goal by my 40th which is to lose about 2.5 stone - but I will give it my best!! But I only have 7.5 months to do that. Don't wanna pressurise myself with unrealistic goals either

Good luck fellow Sunday weighers

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I broke my run of consistent losses for the last 8 weeks and have put on 2 lbs. Boooooooo! I know exactly why - I am stressed at work with a restructure, and I haven't been walking as much, and I have made some unhealthy choices. Not many, and usually just having large meals of rice and chili without salad, rather than falling into pizzas, if you see what I mean. But I know why this week I put on.

Always have that momentary second of wanting to lie about it, but who on earth would do that? It's a strange urge, because I am the only person I would be lying too. But I don't like admitting a gain, I must say. It feels rubbish. However, it's also the TOTM, so maybe that's why I saw a gain too. I do feel kind of bloated this morning, so I'm not too surprised. It's good because it's given me a bit of a wake up call not to take this lightly. I've done really well, but I have a long way to go, and losing weight and then keeping it off for life is my number one priority. I would be gutted to put all this weight back on, and my future self would be furious with me too.

This might be a week where I post here a lot to keep myself on track...;)

Congrats to other people who've posted and good luck to those who have to weigh. Remember, it's the showing up week after week that counts!!!

2.5 lb for me, which I'm fairly pleased with.

Well done to the other losers, and commiserations, Honey.
But if you know where you went wrong, you're at least half way to fixing it.

I'm off out, in a rush, but I'll be back later, to catch up with everybody else.

Well Done :bunnydance:

It's certainly worth a try! Well done on your weight loss :bunnydance:

That's fantastic Louise well done :bunnydance:

I know the feeling. Have you a diary in here that we can look at to see if there are any changes that can be made or ideas?

Well thankfully it's a 2lb loss here. I now have 5lb to lose to get back to where I was end January!! And then I need to get to my next goal which is to get back to where I was last summer!!

Not sure if I can get to my ultimate goal by my 40th which is to lose about 2.5 stone - but I will give it my best!! But I only have 7.5 months to do that. Don't wanna pressurise myself with unrealistic goals either

Good luck fellow Sunday weighers

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do have a food diary on here. it's http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/254798-lil-miss-chatterboxs-food-diary.html I'm not good at posting at weekends, as I'm always out, but I do stay on plan.

I broke my run of consistent losses for the last 8 weeks and have put on 2 lbs. Boooooooo! I know exactly why - I am stressed at work with a restructure, and I haven't been walking as much, and I have made some unhealthy choices. Not many, and usually just having large meals of rice and chili without salad, rather than falling into pizzas, if you see what I mean. But I know why this week I put on.

Always have that momentary second of wanting to lie about it, but who on earth would do that? It's a strange urge, because I am the only person I would be lying too. But I don't like admitting a gain, I must say. It feels rubbish. However, it's also the TOTM, so maybe that's why I saw a gain too. I do feel kind of bloated this morning, so I'm not too surprised. It's good because it's given me a bit of a wake up call not to take this lightly. I've done really well, but I have a long way to go, and losing weight and then keeping it off for life is my number one priority. I would be gutted to put all this weight back on, and my future self would be furious with me too.

This might be a week where I post here a lot to keep myself on track...;)

Congrats to other people who've posted and good luck to those who have to weigh. Remember, it's the showing up week after week that counts!!!

TOTM has a lot to do with it - I gained last week because of it but it did show this week on the scales. The hard part for me is keeping my head in the right place - hang in there!

+1 since the last time I wrote it down in my book. Not really surprised as I had a bad week the week before last.

Well done Angem - 1 off here too x
Really pleased as was off plan beginning of week and really had to rein myself in last couple of days!!
On a positive have now kick started myself and sticking to plan 100% so maybe 2 off next week :cool:

I broke my run of consistent losses for the last 8 weeks and have put on 2 lbs. Boooooooo! I know exactly why - I am stressed at work with a restructure, and I haven't been walking as much, and I have made some unhealthy choices. Not many, and usually just having large meals of rice and chili without salad, rather than falling into pizzas, if you see what I mean. But I know why this week I lightly. I've done really well, but I have a long way to go, and losing weight and then keeping it off for life is my number one priority. Remember, it's the showing up week after week that counts!!!

honey - don't be too hard on yourself - you understand and recognise that it's been a difficult week.
By the way I think just like you and could have written this post ;)
Here's to a good week xx

One off for me this week which I know is still good but I'm feeling a bit down about it today - I need to get my motivation back to get myself back on track.

:break_diet:

Magic Mummy said:
One off for me this week which I know is still good but I'm feeling a bit down about it today - I need to get my motivation back to get myself back on track.

:break_diet:

Well done on the one pound loss. Think about your total loss to date for motivation. I was also disheartened with one pound losses to begin with but when I step on the scales - any loss will do.

Well!.....I weighed....thought id lost 2lb....went out for my breakfast treat and a trip to b&q to get plants and wood for a bench to go in the hot tub house.....came back to enter it in my sw online account (i don't go to groups...i find myself laughing at peoples excuses)....works out I got last weeks weight wrong and I acttually lost 3lb! Well chuffed! I'd been doing the 777 challenge but had only done it 3 days. Good luck to every1! Xxx

1lb off for me this week :)

kimmie2709 said:
Well!.....I weighed....thought id lost 2lb....went out for my breakfast treat and a trip to b&q to get plants and wood for a bench to go in the hot tub house.....came back to enter it in my sw online account (i don't go to groups...i find myself laughing at peoples excuses)....works out I got last weeks weight wrong and I acttually lost 3lb! Well chuffed! I'd been doing the 777 challenge but had only done it 3 days. Good luck to every1! Xxx

Well done. What is the 777 challenge?

Back