Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Well done to everyone this week. I am very happy with a 4lb loss this week. Haven't done anything other than stick to plan 100%. I even turned down a piece of chocolate fudge cake the other day and that is so not me :D

Good luck to everyone still to WI.

Last edited:
Wow, everyone has done soooo well xx
I am slinking in with a STS :( - blaming hubby's birthday and the booze! :mad:

I have a plan of attack for the coming week - NO booze, 100% SW and body magic (starting week 3 gold award).

Keep up the great work gang x

It's looking like a good week this week (even for the birthday boozers amongst us :flirt2:). Here's to another good one next week!

2lb off for me.....but slightly peeved cuz 1lb more off and I would have lost a stone in 5weeks. Good luck to ones left to weigh and well done to the others!

Well done to all the Sunday posters. I wasnt going to weigh today as I am using different scales but a quick check at the beginning of the week put me on the same as usual scales. I feel this is my group and you have shown me how important it is not to chicken out. I have made myself a promise that I will post whatever the outcome and you are invited to hunt me down if I try to escape!

Loss for me this week 2 1/2 lbs. Being away from home is obviously not so bad for me. It probably shows how those sneaky tidbits add up and I don't have them around when not at home. Added incentive that I am now 14 st dead so next week should be in the 13s for the first time in years. Down one dress size too. Will not be buying though. I am sure I can manage and get a bit more wear out of those things I already have.

Well done to all the Sunday posters. I wasnt going to weigh today as I am using different scales but a quick check at the beginning of the week put me on the same as usual scales. I feel this is my group and you have shown me how important it is not to chicken out. I have made myself a promise that I will post whatever the outcome and you are invited to hunt me down if I try to escape!

Deal!

Good morning!!!! This is my 83rd weigh in on a Sunday, and am delighted to say that I've lost 2.5 lbs. Woo hoo! It's been a tough week because we are being restructured at work, and I am applying for a promotion or a demotion, so it's all a bit stressful, and I'm working flat out on my application and prepping for interview. So I am so so so pleased that I haven't taken my eye off the main goal. Losing weight is so important to me, it remains my top priority.

So yeah, lost last week's gain and another little half pound. That's good.

Well done to everyone who's weighed in - I can honestly and hand on heart say that it's NOT the numbers that count, it's the turning up and being accountable week after week. And losing weight steadily and slowly really works, I think both Why_D and I would say that small regular losses build up into a massive amount quite quickly.

I also think that losing weight slowly means it stays off. I read blogs by people who lose 10 lbs one week, put on 12 lbs in two weeks. I love Slimming World, I love the fact that my gains are as minor as my losses, which isn't as scary.

Anyway, well done everyone, and good luck to those still to weigh in - huge pats on the back all around...:D

Out of interest I just went back to the beginning of this thread to see who was still around - you and Why_D were the first 2 I recognised!! Very inspirational.

After a drink fueled binge last night I drag my sore head off to mothers scales (where I weigh) and they battery needs changing :-( so I'm reportjg a STS and then gonna take her a new battery next week! Lol.

Really really need a big push now till Easter and ten till the summer to start with the losses again - been 3 weeks since I lost :-(

Out of interest I just went back to the beginning of this thread to see who was still around - you and Why_D were the first 2 I recognised!! Very inspirational.

Ozzie's still about (she started the thread) but she doesn't always post..

but i agree with Honey, you'll have good weeks, bad weeks, weeks where you think you deserve more or weeks where you think you've had luck on your side... but if you stick to plan (for the most part - enjoy life - don't hold back!) you'll lose..

Honey39 said:
Good morning!!!! This is my 83rd weigh in on a Sunday, and am delighted to say that I've lost 2.5 lbs. Woo hoo! It's been a tough week because we are being restructured at work, and I am applying for a promotion or a demotion, so it's all a bit stressful, and I'm working flat out on my application and prepping for interview. So I am so so so pleased that I haven't taken my eye off the main goal. Losing weight is so important to me, it remains my top priority.

So yeah, lost last week's gain and another little half pound. That's good.

Well done to everyone who's weighed in - I can honestly and hand on heart say that it's NOT the numbers that count, it's the turning up and being accountable week after week. And losing weight steadily and slowly really works, I think both Why_D and I would say that small regular losses build up into a massive amount quite quickly.

I also think that losing weight slowly means it stays off. I read blogs by people who lose 10 lbs one week, put on 12 lbs in two weeks. I love Slimming World, I love the fact that my gains are as minor as my losses, which isn't as scary.

Anyway, well done everyone, and good luck to those still to weigh in - huge pats on the back all around...:D

You are sooo right Honey - and such an inspiration to me, and, I imagine the rest of the Sunday weighers!!

why_d said:
Ozzie's still about (she started the thread) but she doesn't always post..

but i agree with Honey, you'll have good weeks, bad weeks, weeks where you think you deserve more or weeks where you think you've had luck on your side... but if you stick to plan (for the most part - enjoy life - don't hold back!) you'll lose..

....and Why_d , you are certainly an inspiration too and most importantly it is nice to have a male perspective here as well .

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lb down this week, very happy with that. :)

Cai said:
After a drink fueled binge last night I drag my sore head off to mothers scales (where I weigh) and they battery needs changing :-( so I'm reportjg a STS and then gonna take her a new battery next week! Lol.

Really really need a big push now till Easter and ten till the summer to start with the losses again - been 3 weeks since I lost :-(

Can you get the battery today and weighin tomorrow morning luvvie?

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Can you get the battery today and weighin tomorrow morning luvvie?

Kx

I set off to work at about 7:15am and they don't get up by then lol. Wouldn't appreciate the early morning knock up. I could have an evening WI althought I know it wouldn't be accurate...not sure if it'd help mr or hinder me!!!
Sundays is the only day we're all up at similar times!
I'm thinking of trying to find a weighing machine like they used to have in boots that gives u a print out and picking a day after work I could go...who knows! I kinda enjoy the routine of Sunday mornings and following it with putting the world to rights with my mum lol xx

Afternoon guys, 0.04lb off this week. It’s a loss at least, as I’ve went mad with my latest discovery. Salty and Sweet Popcorn, I basically inhaled the whole bag!! :eek:
Well done to all this week, and let’s hope for a good week next week.

SweatyBetty said:
Afternoon guys, 0.04lb off this week. It’s a loss at least, as I’ve went mad with my latest discovery. Salty and Sweet Popcorn, I basically inhaled the whole bag!! :eek:
Well done to all this week, and let’s hope for a good week next week.

I had that when I fell off the wagon - think it was from Tesco - it was soooooo nice !!

Kx

after a bad last sunday weigh in where i went back up to 15st 11lb from 15st 7 1/2lb i was expecting another gain when i got on the scales today - been a bad week due to still being house bound after surgery, complications from the surgery and eating lots of bad stuff and snacking all the time.

Preped for the worse was really really suprised to have lost several pounds and am now at 15st 7lb the lightest weight i have been for a very very long time.

Looking forward to being able to get back to doing ym zumba and gym to help but will proberly be at least another 2-3 weeks before i attempt to go.

well done to everyone else this week :)

Back