Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

afternoon all :)

first grats to everyone this week for keeping it going yet another week.

Had another bad week - been signed off work for a 3rd week as well now as op wound is just not healing up at all and the first lot of antibiotics didn't touch the infection :( on a different pile of antibiotics now and am just sat at my pc snacking all day which is really not good for losing weight :(

some how dispite all the snacking and take outs (i stuggle to cook if my fella's out as cant get in the oven) i've lost 1/2lb this week so very happy as am my lowest weight in a very long time now.
Hoping just a couple more weeks and i should be healed enough to go to gym again as oddly really miss it even the torture session that was LBT class.

keep it all going guys and girls we can all do it and dont let the little bumps along the way get you down.

Afternoon all,
2lbs off for me this week yey! Wedding dress here I come.:)

1lb off for me which is a near miracle as I have been away all week. Fly home tomorrow where it will hopefully be easier to control what I eat and I can up the exercise again.

Oh my gosh I can hardly believe it. I went a tad off the rails last night and drank my weight in vodka (my friends are a baaad influence lol), definitely won't be doing it again anytime soon simply because of how ill I feel today.

Anyways, the point of my post. My first weigh in was today, I have gone from 12 stone 6 and 3/4 lbs to 11stone 12. I've lost 8 and 3/4lbs! Omg! Totally motivated me to stick to the plan 100% now that I've actually seen a difference :D

daisybell18 said:
1lb off for me which is a near miracle as I have been away all week. Fly home tomorrow where it will hopefully be easier to control what I eat and I can up the exercise again.

Well done Daisybell! You should be really proud of yourself, I know how hard it is to keep on track when you're away.

Hey all

Congrats and well done on all your weight loss's !!!

I forgot to come on and post last sunday so

sun 4th march = lost 5lbs taking me to 11st 2lb

This week i was so so so so so bad ..went completely off the rails ( ate two button easter eggs , had a night on the town with cider ! lamb shich kebab and chips and mayo !!! *embarrased icon*

weight today = 3/4 pound loss = taking me to 11 1 and 1/4 -> cant believe i didnt put on !!!

It was a friends 30th so this week i am hoping to rein myself back in lol ... 6 weeks and 5 days till my holiday =)

p.s how do i get one of these tracker things ? im not very good at anything that involves computers ??

and what does sts mean ???

x

Last edited:
Took me ages......but I think there's a guide somewhere on here - am sure some clever person will point you in right direction x

thankyou dextersmum x will keep looking

Helloooo! Another Sunday weigher here, STS this week grrrr :mad: can't even put it down to bad days or lack of excercise. Ah well, here's to a big loss next Sunday lol. Good luck for the week ahead

Hang in there - it will show this week :jelous:

Morning guys, a bit late, I know, 0.04 on this week. I have to say I wasn't really following the plan as such, so it's not unexpected!

Still I have my holiday to look forward to this week, and will be enjoying all what an all inc can give me..... Let's see how much damage I can do in a week! :eek:

Well done to all who lost this week, and see you all for weigh in, in a couple of weeks :)

Hope you have the greatest holiday xx
All inclusive......think I would easily put a stone on!! But it's holidays so what the 'eck go for it - just get straight back here when you return :)

Sorry I didn't get here yesterday either.
1 off for me.
Could have been much worse!
Aiming for better things this week, though.
Well done everyone!

Hope you have the greatest holiday xx
All inclusive......think I would easily put a stone on!! But it's holidays so what the 'eck go for it - just get straight back here when you return :)

Lol! I know!! I will ge going to town on just about blooming everthing:D I can't wait though, it's been a long time coming, now it will be me sitting back, relaxing and enjoying a G&T!:cool:

See you all soon, and good luck x

Back