Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I struggled to get my head round the fact I could eat unlimited pasta, rice etc on a green day.

Yes its very confusing! I did some calorie counting last diet I tried and for that you really limited the pasta and rice etc. Yet mugshots are 270 calories and are syn free - how the heck does that work???

Woohoo!!! Congratulations Honey on your promotion. That must be such a ton of stress off you this week :D x

I had a mixed week and ended up with a STS which I am happy enough with. I was taken out for dinner by my children today. This is the first time in EVER that this has happened lol so I had the goats cheese and caramelised red onion pizza and I don't care :p Offset the calories a bit by digging in the garden and planting a cherry tree. Beautiful, sunny day here :D

Well done all the Sunday shrinkers this week :party0019:

I think I may be just about to explode....I'm never eating again....one day I will master the art of 'moderation', but not today!!

Hey all ....

Late again haha ... i will master logging in on a sunday some day lol

weighed in at 10st 13lbs and 3/4 ...so just squeezed into the tens !!!!

so 2lb 1/4 loss for me !! very happy

Hey all ....

Late again haha ... i will master logging in on a sunday some day lol

weighed in at 10st 13lbs and 3/4 ...so just squeezed into the tens !!!!

so 2lb 1/4 loss for me !! very happy

Well done, I can't wait to get there but long way to go as still need 1/2 to get to 12 stones x

Hi all

I'm new this site, and to slimming world, and I'm really pleased with how it's going.

I completed my first week yesterday - sooo pleased with myself - I lost 7lbs, which has given me the motivation to keep on going :)

Beenie x

I'm really struggling at the moment to find my food mojo. I'm exercising regularly (for the first time in my life I'm enjoying it!) but when it comes to food, I'm failing. I think I'm bored to be honest, I tend to eat the same things because I know they're syn free of low syn so I don't experiment. I'm having a look now at the "What's for lunch" thread because that's when I fall off the wagon.

I'm still reading this thread but I haven't weighed myself in a few weeks. I need to, but I'm scared to be honest. Denial is safe!

Weigh yourself this Sunday, you have 4 full days to get your butt in gear! You CAN do it! I recommend trying new things, it's hard and sometimes doesn't work out (sw quiche has actually turned me lol) but you can find some gems for example the sw pasta bake! I'm going to make mushy pea curry for the first time this week, I hope it lives up to expectation. If you weigh in and have put on , draw a line under it and start afresh :) good luck!

Well I just spent 90 mins on dance central so I'm feeling pretty good now... The Xbox kinect actually told me to stop and take a break lol!

3rd weigh in and I have lost 3lb after a bad week prior. I weigh myself on Sunday mornings :) I am quite new so any advice please share.

My biggest struggle is finding simple meals for lunch so far it keeps ending up being pasta I work in an office environment and often eat at my desk x

Hey , thank you I guess as I had a bad week I feel guilty as this weeks 3lb made up for weight id put on the second week as I went away for a long weekend.

I was thinking of trying a nice chicken and rice dish to re heat maybe or a small mix of sliced ham, pickle , cucumber etc I think there's a ploughmans lunch recipe on slimming world.

It's 3 weeks and I lost 3 gained 3 lost 3 so I have started off on a yoyo so determined to make this week (4) count and a good one.

Dinners I find easiest it's remembering to have breakfast and try not get bored of the same lunches x x

KylaM88 said:
Dinners I find easiest it's remembering to have breakfast and try not get bored of the same lunches x x

This is exactly my problem!

KylaM88 said:
3rd weigh in and I have lost 3lb after a bad week prior. I weigh myself on Sunday mornings :) I am quite new so any advice please share.

My biggest struggle is finding simple meals for lunch so far it keeps ending up being pasta I work in an office environment and often eat at my desk x

Have you tried couscous for lunch for a change? Really quick and easy to make. It has a slightly nutty texture and I find it far more filling than pasta. You can add chopped salad veg, roasted veg, chicken etc. Can be a little dry but some yogurt dolloped on top solves that problem.

Do you have access to a microwave? If so what about cooking up a big batch of bolognese or chilli and freezing it in lunch-size portions? Baked potatoes are always a good lunch, and you can make it more interesting by experimenting with the toppings.

For the love of Pete!! Will someone please give me a :asskick:. My *week is turning into a *fortnight and yesterday I ate enough pasta to sink a ship. I've not exercised in over a week and this morning I thought I'd Wii for half an hour before work....I've not yet moved from in front of the computer.

Serious inspiration needed :(

Oh Louise......sorry but your post made me laugh......for the love of Pete! (who's Pete??lol)

I will make you sick by telling you I have been very, very good - only second day back on track but it's a start.

Keep going guys - we can do this xx

dextersmum said:
Oh Louise......sorry but your post made me laugh......for the love of Pete! (who's Pete??lol)

I will make you sick by telling you I have been very, very good - only second day back on track but it's a start.

Keep going guys - we can do this xx

Haha! I wonder if it's the same Pete of 'for Pete's sake' fame? :D

I'm not sure how I'm doing, not quite on track in terms of following SW rules religiously but am still being very good... I'll concentrate better when the exhibition is over and I can stop being hyperactive!

We CAN do this though, one day at a time. Baby steps! X

Back