Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

All_about_the_climb said:
Agh currently in the hairdressers and was shopping before hand...
How the hell I got clothes when I was 2 stone heavier is beyond me because NOTHING effing fits me :( ahhhh!

Try it weighing nearly 20stone....and now they decide to make leggings trendy! Lol fashion sucks at mo anyway.

*stands up* "my name is Kim and last nite I had onion rings"

Lol how ever tonite I'm having my favourite Thai green curry sw style and then going cinema....no sweets tho or popcorn......I normally have Ben n jerrys....I might see wat syns it is...the sorbet is my fave lol

Come on!! Where are u all?? Lol I'm at work and I've got nothing to read on here on my break lol I've had a good week food wise and hopefully the day I went over syns will be cancelled out by the days I only had a few. I've got an aim of 2lb to loose tomo so I can get my fiver winnings off the OH lol

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Kimmie. It's amazing what you can do when there is a challenge at stake. I have a bet on with a friend that I can get below 13 stone before her. 13 st 2 1/2 lbs last WI but it will take a miracle to get there this week. Have been good but my weight loss had stalled. Have decided to up the amount I am eating as when I was eating large portions I had my best weeks. We will find out tomorrow if it is working.

Morning ladies, 1lb on this week, last week was a STS. I have completely lost my mojo, and Couldn't resist a gigantic pizza in Italy this week, (was working btw) lol! There is so much gong on a the moment, that I'm just grabbing whatever is available. Enough of the excuses, but must try harder next week.

Good luck to you all whatever your losses/gains may be.

SB

1lb off this week - going slowly, but getting closer to the 12's and my 2 stone sticker :D

1lb off for me too. Hoped it would be more, but at least it is in the right direction. Good luck everyone still to weigh in.

hi all STS for me but should have been a gain, bit off the rails at the moment but i'll get back on track at some point

3 lb loss for me which takes me below 13st for the first time in 28 years. I listened to a podcast called Fat to Fit (American) where the presenter was talking about losing weight when you reach a plateau. I had a mental block about this milestone. Took his advice and upped my food intake - lots of super and free foods but it appears to have done the trick. Good luck everyone. If I can do it, anyone can.

STS for me - which is fine as * week just started and I had a day of naughties!! Managed to be good yesterday , which is good in itself that the munchies went and I was able to draw a line.

Also - I lost 1/4 lb - but I don't count these!!!

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wheee 1.3kg for me first week too! amazing..first time i've been under 70kg for best part of a year!:D:D:D

**jumps up and down excitedly**

good luck everyone:)

Last edited:
Good Morning all,
2lb loss for me ! Biggest loss in 2 months! :D
I'm so happy this morning its been my first * week since coming off my pill and it was a bit rough, but I kept everything up.
I started alternating 30 day shred with c25k and weights. Woo hoo.

Im just 4lbs away from hitting 13 stone !

sts this week...which im not surprised about really as i think i just didnt eat enough looking back at my online diary on the sw website....OH seems to have forgotten about the bet aswell which is good lol

this week im going to eat more fruit n veg...should be easy as OH is working away so ill be back to eating just veg for my evening meal.

Good morning all! Sorry not to have been around for the last fortnight. Hope everyone is well and focused!

So this is weigh in 92, and I've lost 2.5 lbs, taking me to 123.5 lbs lost in total. 2.5 lbs to take me to 9 stones lost.

Good solid result this week, which has pleased me hugely. I'm not too keen on the amount of poor choices I've made, but on the other hand, I started a new job this week AND I'm in the process of moving, so I'm cutting myself a break. I've kept at it, and prioritised this, but twice I was stressed and tired and anxious, and I got a takeaway. I don't like making these choices, but it really has been a full on week. And I've been walking and making many other good choices, so it's absolutely okay with me.

What I want is to see this sort of consistent loss for the next eight weeks. I like this level, it comforts me, it sustains me. Big losses don't suit me, but regular small losses do.

92 Sunday morning weigh-ins though...:)

HI All!

I'm new to SW and weighed in this morning at 170. I aim to lose 38 lbs by Christmas.

Catch up next Sunday!

6lb down this week. Not complaining AT ALL, (takes me to my 2 stone award woop woop) but it really wasn't deserved. I've had a bad couple of days. Very pleasant surprise.

Back