Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Wow - some good losses this week! Well done to everyone losing or STS and well done to anyone posting a gain, as it's all too easy to stick your head in the sand and ignore it - I should know, as I'd gone off the rails again, but pulled myself back from the precipice! So, after piling 9lbs back on, I got back on track and - 3lbs off this week! Technically I should remove my 5st shiny from my signature, but for the sake of half a pound I'm leaving it there...!

Super congrats to Honey for 92 WIs - I'm probably about the same - started in June 2010. Even though I've never quite reached my goal, I've spent the last 2 years weighing far less than the 2 years before that, so got to be happy!

2lbs off for me this week. Really surprised given what i have out away this week. Really need to get back on track next week otherwise i'm not going to get anywhere near my goal for October.

Congrats to everyone not matter which way the scales went. x

daisybell18 said:
3 lb loss for me which takes me below 13st for the first time in 28 years. I listened to a podcast called Fat to Fit (American) where the presenter was talking about losing weight when you reach a plateau.

Just listening to this in the bath and it really does make sense with wat I've done this week and why I've Sts. Week before I was eating an Apple etc at least every hour with the odd fat free yogurt. Week just gone I haven't hardly had and fruit, 3 meals only a day, no exercise other then walking, and although I've been putting skimmed milk as a hex there's no way its been my allowance...some days I didn't have any. I've done an online shop today and I've got loads of super free coming that I plan to eat. For saying I've been doing sw for around 6 years on n off there's still loads to learn from.

Hiya everyone - great losses this week!

So, I had a bit of a week on the SW front myself - a birthday dinner and work night out, so just picked the best I could from the menus to stay in my syns, although I did feel pressured to have a bit of birthday cake (a slither, honest!) and a glug of champagne (my first drink since 9 March - it was delish!). I was expecting a gain, but lost 1/2 lb. Not a massive number by any stretch, but pleased that although I didn't have a great week I still managed a loss.

It means I've hit my most recent mini target I set on SW Online, and I'm now only 1lb away from joining club 10 - yay!

My next target is to lose 5lbs which will take me under 11st - I've not been under that weight in about 3yrs! I want to do it by the end of the month which is when my boyfriend and I go on hols (double yay!)

Good luck everyone for the coming week - we can do it!!

Beenie x

Wow - some good losses this week! Well done to everyone losing or STS and well done to anyone posting a gain, as it's all too easy to stick your head in the sand and ignore it - I should know, as I'd gone off the rails again, but pulled myself back from the precipice! So, after piling 9lbs back on, I got back on track and - 3lbs off this week! Technically I should remove my 5st shiny from my signature, but for the sake of half a pound I'm leaving it there...!

Super congrats to Honey for 92 WIs - I'm probably about the same - started in June 2010. Even though I've never quite reached my goal, I've spent the last 2 years weighing far less than the 2 years before that, so got to be happy!

Well done lovely Spanx, and thanks for the mention!!! I can't believe how long I've been here, and although I haven't lost so much this last few months, I've lost 10 lbs since the start of the year - got to be good, huh?! Well done on your journey, you're such an inspiration to me, I love seeing your updates!!

The tough thing about being here so long is seeing all the 'regulars' fade away. I hope that everyone (Ozzie, Sum, SillySausage, Gail, Smartie) is carrying on and at goal, but I miss them all. I would be devastated if Why_D stopped posting on a Sunday, he's as reliable as clockwork and really gees me on (thanks Why_D!).

Here's to a fabulous week!!!!

i lost 1lb this week. had a really good day foodwise yesterday, and have been up on and off since midnight ill :( hope to feel better soon, and start getting some better losses!

The tough thing about being here so long is seeing all the 'regulars' fade away. I hope that everyone (Ozzie, Sum, SillySausage, Gail, Smartie) is carrying on and at goal, but I miss them all. I would be devastated if Why_D stopped posting on a Sunday, he's as reliable as clockwork and really gees me on (thanks Why_D!).

thanks honey! it's hard to imagine we're into week 92 together! i know what you mean about people drifting off, hopefully they're still working towards their goals, their just not getting the chance to share them with us!

here's to another 92 weeks!

why_d said:
thanks honey! it's hard to imagine we're into week 92 together! i know what you mean about people drifting off, hopefully they're still working towards their goals, their just not getting the chance to share them with us!

Wow week 92 !! Is that on minimins or SW?
I am nowhere near that with minimins - its about a year and 3 mths. But SW - I have been on and off that since its fairly early days when there were only red and green days and syns were spelt sins lol

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done lovely Spanx, and thanks for the mention!!! I can't believe how long I've been here, and although I haven't lost so much this last few months, I've lost 10 lbs since the start of the year - got to be good, huh?! Well done on your journey, you're such an inspiration to me, I love seeing your updates!!

I know what you mean Honey, I miss them all too, even though I've also been guilty of disappearing for weeks at a time. Minimins is one of the things that keeps me on the straight and narrow, well, to a certain extent anyway! I love seeing the ongoing progress of old friends and the excitement and enthusiasm of new SWers!

Hope you have another great week!

You are an inspiration Why_d, always here, always reporting in, whether it's been a good week or not! Hope you have a great week!

I am nowhere near that with minimins - its about a year and 3 mths. But SW - I have been on and off that since its fairly early days when there were only red and green days and syns were spelt sins lol

Kx

Me too K! First time I did SW was in 2003...and I'm still a green girl all the way!

Well done to everyone else reporting in since yesterday and let's hope we all have a great week - certainly better than the weather anyway!

Kx

both K

You are an inspiration Why_d, always here, always reporting in, whether it's been a good week or not! Hope you have a great week!

thanks spanx :D

I have to admit seeing people like yourself Why_D who have stuck to it for so long make me think it is completely achievable and definitely a way of life. I'm not having trouble with it at the minute (apart from when there's wine involved) but it's just nice to see it is a sustainable way of living.

So far today my syns are low, 1 syn , but I'm still not getting enough super free and I'm struggling to use up my milk hex to the full amount. Just waiting for shopping to be delivered tho so I'm topped up for success from tomorrow onwards....if I don't get stabbed in the night by the lads I've just had a go at for kicking a ball at my car and jumping my wall. Always happens when OH is away....last time it was group of men sat on my wall.

Agh kids/annoying teens near your car is actually the worst. I remember coming out of the chinese one night (pre SW obviously haha) to find a teenager SITTING on my bonnet. I probably could have been more polite when asking them to move but I was FURIOUS.

Had a good day, syn free...still playing catch up from the weekend.

I'm having my first green day tomorrow...I'm actually SO excited about being able to have cereal and bread all in the one day...little amuses the simple!

Well todays gone better then Yest...porridge n fruit, pasta with salad...and about to do roast veg for tea. Had 4 cups of green so far and my vitamin d tablet. Exercise consisted of lugging boxes of books up n down stairs and running for my bus.....now an evening of relaxing with interview prep and a film....effort better show on sunday! Lol

My week's going ok, at best! Food wise I'm ok, exercise is a real effort this week and we have friends here so have eaten out twice already this week. I made the right food choices both times but did drink. Oh well, I'll have to wait and see what Sunday brings.

Hope everyone's on track x

Back