Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

All_about_the_climb said:
Ahh wish I could stay away from the scales! Not liking them at the moment, praying for a miracle!

Does getting on the scales make any difference to your weight? Does it make you feel better or worse? Think about it. If the overall trend is down, that is the indication that you are losing weight. I used to do this and it made me miserable even though I was losing weight most weeks.

Good morning - couldn't sleep so got up and weighed in! I've lost 1.5 lbs this week, taking me to a total loss of 125 lbs. I'm really pleased about this, I feel terrific about the count down, although I've got a lot on my mind.

I want to lose at least another 10 lbs in the next 6 weeks - I've got a big event coming up, and it would be fantastic to really work and focus on this goal. But I am feeling good about this week's loss, as I've been away for a few days and made some poor choices.

Hope everyone else has a great weigh-in!!!

Morning Peeps,

Lost 2lbs this week and worked my socks of to keep on track so pleased with myself :) Hope everyone else has a good loss and great week!!!

All_about_the_climb said:
I know, I know. I do apologise as I imagine my banging on about them is quite annoying but I can't help myself. Think it may take some time to break the habit.

I'm sorry if I came across a bit harsh. Didn't mean to! It really worked for me to stop weighing myself everyday and times between. When I lost I gave myself permission to ease off and when I gained I consoled myself with food. I actually lose more weight now. I found a buddy to kick the habit with on here.

This week is a 1 1/4 lb loss which I am particularly thrilled about because my last WI took me 1/4lb under 13st. I was desperate not to go back up. Good luck with your WI

1lb off this week, just 1/2lb to go for my 2 stone sticker - I feel like I've been chasing it forever!

1lb on - pretty good considering the crap I have eaten since Thursday!!! Plus I didn't Zumba this week

Massive wake up call last night as all the food I had eaten had me doubling over in agony - thank goodness for Buscopan !!!

Kx

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2lb on for me this week. have had quite a few unsettled weeks recently.. quit my job and house move from hell which is still on going... will get back into the swing of things eventually

good luck all

Well done everyone on your losses and for those who've had gains well done for admitting it and posting :)
I lost 1.5lbs this week, taking me to 10st 5.75lbs and also giving me my 2st sticker. Watch out 9's I'm coming for you!

I'm sorry if I came across a bit harsh. Didn't mean to! It really worked for me to stop weighing myself everyday and times between. When I lost I gave myself permission to ease off and when I gained I consoled myself with food. I actually lose more weight now. I found a buddy to kick the habit with on here.
Don't be silly, you weren't harsh, you were sensible lol!

I've gained 4lbs over the last 2 weeks. I'm not surprised at all, as I don't think I've been on the plan 100% a single day!

That ends today. I'm starting Couch 2 5k tomorrow because I'm running Race for Life 9 weeks today. No time for error! I will do this.

Hey everyone, hope you've had a good week. Congratulations to those who've already posted. I've lost 2lbs this week, meaning I've FINALLY joined Club 10 - yay!

Beenie x

2lbs off for me too this week, which gives me my 4 and a half stone sticker :D

bit off topic....but does any of you work in or know about stock control/supplies assistant roles?? (job interview on tues and i REALLY want it....been prepping for 2weeks lol )

well done on the loses btw :) and well done for coming online for any1 that has gained....shows your will power xx

Back