Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

2lb off, woop woop, only a stone to go

1.5lbs off for me this week. Seems very odd to be logging half pounds but this is the first time i've ever owned scales that do anything other than whole pounds. Total loss since start is now 5.5lbs. Fingers crossed for at least another 1.5lbs this week as it would get me my half stone award!

Well done to everyone else x

Having digital scales is definitely the way forward...much more likely to see a loss as you can log quarter and half pounds haha. It may not be much but it sure boosts motivation!

:) Totally agree - I love my scales, they show my weight down to 1/8ths of a lb!

So far so good. I've eaten out again tonight but made a good choice and laid off the booze - I want that 1/2lb this week for my 2 stone sticker!

I was actually talking to my mum on Sunday about the fact I'd just got my 2stone 'sticker' and I have to say those little 'stickers' really motivate me. It may not seem like a 'big' thing but the way SW break each award down in to small manageable steps is one of the things that makes it more enjoyable for me :) Good luck with the 2lb this week.
I would also love to lose 2lb this week (preferably 3lbs but I reckon I'd have to cut off a few toes for that).

I've got 3lb to go to get my 2 stone shiney....1lb to go to get me into the 12s so that's wat I'm aiming for this week. Been good so far ..... got interview tomorrow so if I don't get it I'm still hoping the stress burns some fat off at least....got 1 excited puppy hoping I get it so he can come home full time :)

well i jumped on the scales this morning....showing another 2lb off!! i blame the nerves....just waiting to leave for interview....and my outfit is fitting better then it did last interview under a month ago....shoes still hurt tho!! lol least my chest isnt popping the buttons open this time lol

Cheers peeps.It went good I think but you never know....lots of people out there and not many jobs...will find out by end of week. I'm lucky I have a job already at least. Hope every1 is going well and on plan...I'm sticking to it....but been sat on sofa most of day lol part from packing OH stuff for him as he's away at mo so won't have time to pack for his free holiday to Barcelona his boss is taking them on this Friday! LUCKY GIT! Lol

Got to next stage of interviews :) guess I should be happy lol stress might knock of few more lbs off....better start my next lot of prepping for it

kimmie2709 said:
Got to next stage of interviews :) guess I should be happy lol stress might knock of few more lbs off....better start my next lot of prepping for it

That's brilliant news!!
Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Work and bad relationships, but also good relationships Wen u get far too settled. Addictive and obbsessive personalities. Like now I would normally be obsessing over food, weight etc and doing amazingly well....but would be thinking of food etc 24/7. However I've replaced that with obsessing with interview prep, and have done for last 4 weeks...meaning I go off plan by either not eating or binging. Well done you on having will power!

I'll be ok come Tuesday (as that's hopefully when we'll be booking a holiday to Florida) I'll have that to obsess over and twice the beach body motivation as I only come back from Salou two days before I will be going to Florida lol! Just wish it was set in stone as I know if it was definite I would be super motivated!
I don't know how you can hack all the interviewing stress, it literally kills me. The vp is observing me teaching tomorrow and I actually want to shrivel up and die lol! X

i find being honest and determined, preparation and the ability to charm helps.....i say this but ill look a twit if i dont get it lol stay calm and be sure of yourself giving examples for everything. not only have i gone to interivews this week....ive also been doing them at my work....so its a prelonged boring but nerve wrecking process for me. Bet you hav a feeling of life being on hold until you get the holiday confirmed....its basically the same feeling aint it lol bet we are both like fireworks ready to go off.

Im going on holiday, first holiday ive been on with friends, Ive got a little longer to find my beach body...got till the end of september but i have to do a little bit more looking then you lol

Back