Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Already stressing about WI this week, I've been on plan but have barely moved off my bed never mind exercised :(

dont stress about it at all. few years ago i had an knee injury and couldnt walk for a nearly a full year....i managed to maintain my weight and i hadnt been on SW, so if your on plan and keeping syns really low you should be fine. just remember you body still burns fat if your not moving....unless your dead and your organs dont need to work lol just make your back priority this week or so rather then the weight. Im sure you will be fine...and if not you have a valid reason why...not a 'got drunk/scoffed a cake' reason. Remember its a long journey....this is just a week :)

Can you tell i have had some good news today? lol

walked home today....starting to learn the route so hopefully will risk getting my ebay bargain bike out soon...although i think walking prob burns more weight off then biking it. Some more of my ebay winnings arrived today and they fit...part from the tankini tops but ill just wear a bikini under them....i have saggy wrinkly old lady tits now rather then the HUGE fat girl BOOBS.....untill i can save for new ones lol so i nearly have my holiday clothes sorted....only 3 weeks to go!!!!!!

tonights tea is green veg with mushroom risotto and baked salmon filet (6.5 syns in the risotto as i used a asda sauce and cheated)
had my usual food durring the day...2 slices bread with marge (HEX and 3syns) mulller yogurt- breakfast...7 lots of fruit , muller yoghurt and a salad whilst at work....milk in drinks (HEX) so 9.5 syns for today

my next film has arrived in the post, girl with the dragon tattoo, so unfortunatly due to it being to sunny when i got home the dog wont have a walk tonite as ill be watching that untill its bedtime. hes ok with this tho...i asked him...hes going to sit in the window instead and sneeze on me.

You didn't say what the good news is!

Oh... sad really lol I've got some extra hours at work which will be paid rather then time back, will go towards my boob fund LOL, and we got an engine for my car lol

Was having a delightful day at work until my mum phoned saying my insurance company made a mistake and instead of th 750 they tried to extort from me they now want 900. If I don't end up face first in a bottle of wine it'll be a miracle! Ahhhhh!

car insurance???? dont get me started lol i got a diesel polo for £200 2years after i past my test......they wanted £1800!!!! to insure me on it.....yet to let me drive around in 380bhp EVO VIII 2days after i past my test it cost £30 paperwork charge to stick me on insurance.

anyway....walked home, walked the dog, doing a curry for tea and plan to chill out as im up at 6am for work tomoz.

Hi all. Will be my second weigh in on Sunday morning since starting SW last week I only lost a pound. I'm expecting to stay the same this week as my meals have been quite frantic :(

Oh yuck to working on a Saturday!!

Will keep my fingers crossed for you Nicole!

I'm expecting a gain even though ive beebn a blooming saint! My weights been up everyday since wi! can't decide if I'm gonna weigh in Tomo or Sunday yet ...going out for wine on sat night so feel like giving myself a full week to work it off lol !

It's paid overtime so I like it lol and its going to help every1 in the long run. Beats cleaning at home and fetching drinks for OH who is putting a new engine in my car lol
I'm looking forward to weigh in lol but I've prob gained due to exercise increase...the ways of the human body lol but I feel fitter

yeah but just think....if you keep on plan 100% the week after you should have a bigger loss....swings n round abouts lol i better get ready for work!! ive been informed tho that 1 of the big bosses is bringing in pizzza for us...for breakfast??? seriously im not a student!! lol

Morning guys - how's it going? I've been struggling this week, because I've had friends here all week and eaten out every day, sigh. But I've been to the gym four times, and doing my best, so am hopeful that I'll see a loss tomorrow.

Morning guys - how's it going? I've been struggling this week, because I've had friends here all week and eaten out every day, sigh. But I've been to the gym four times, and doing my best, so am hopeful that I'll see a loss tomorrow.

I'm not looking forward to WI - I've been on plan put am due on any minute and have been laid up most of the week with a bad back! I've had a very disappointing August and we are busy with guests (and their birthdays) from 9 - 30 September so don't hold out much hope of losing anything this month either - hey ho!

Well I think I've blown this weeks effort all in one day. I really struggle at weekends. Knackered from work. Feel like going to bed now and its only 630 lol

I'm not looking forward to WI - I've been on plan put am due on any minute and have been laid up most of the week with a bad back! I've had a very disappointing August and we are busy with guests (and their birthdays) from 9 - 30 September so don't hold out much hope of losing anything this month either - hey ho!

Hey, you're here and sticking at it, and that's what counts!!! Some times you have weeks/months of not making much progress, but then you keep at it and it all pays off in the end - plus I reckon you'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow!

Well I think I've blown this weeks effort all in one day. I really struggle at weekends. Knackered from work. Feel like going to bed now and its only 630 lol

I know, I find weekends tough too - but I reckon you'll have a great weigh-in tomorrow!!!

See you all in the morning :D

Morning guys!! Well done Louise :) that's fantastic!!

This is week 109 for me, and I'm pleased with a 3 lbs loss. Bit surprised too, because I've had friends here all week, and eaten out a lot. BUT I did try to be healthy, and I did my best. I also went to the gym four times this week. So yeah, 3 lbs gone. Taking me within a whisker of losing 140 lbs (or ten stones). So that's good.

I'm aiming for a 2lb loss for week 110 - I've planned my meals, planned my gym visits; it's really a matter now of just doing it, I guess. It's harder after 2 year and 1 month to see big losses, each loss seems hard fought. But the plus side is that I am maintaining and keep on with these losses. But the weeks of easy 2 lb losses aren't there now. It's much slower, and seems to take a real effort to drop weight. Next week I'm going to look at mixing my diet around a bit, because I am in a wee bit of a rut to be honest.

Good luck everyone, I know that everyone who turns up and weighs in regardless of the result will get to their goal eventually!!!

hi all, another STS for me but happy enough for now

and i have a gain of 2lb...not surprised due to food i ate last sunday and food i ate yesterday. my legs are killing me though so im hoping it may be fluid retention from the walking....was gagging for drinks all day yesterday. it means though i have a target of 3lb or more to loose next week....ive still got meal out plans for today to get through yet. got to ensure next week i eat durring the day and when i do its going to be veg veg veg. i say this just as OH has asked that we have one of my famous pasta bakes this week lol

Helloooooo!

Just a quick update as I have decided to start again . Moved house end July and awaiting news on job front , but stress levels are now ok.

Finally found my scales so could weigh in as haven't weighed since early July - and glad to report a 4lb gain!! I was expecting a tonne more.

It's gonna be a hard cold turkey week (I have tried and failed so many times ) as the kitchen will be out of action tomorrow , Tues and possibly Wed as well.

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done for getting back on it and you know theres always the possibility you could loose the 4lb in your 1st week! And if not ur still on board with us all and its going to shift eventually :) welcome back

Back