Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

whoop woo finally lost a 1lb and a1lb last week. For the last few weeks I have been a mess due to a deteration in my mental health but feel like I am finally getting there :D
Good luck everyone x

Well apparently the drinks from last night and the chippy that we decided to get at 1am have caught up with me and I've gained 3lbs woopsy! Gonna have to work my ass off this week.

guess we are sitting in the same boat this week......if only we could be so anti social....blame your friends lol

Jenna88 said:
Oh yes def their fault :) Hehe! I was face first in chips and garlic mayo and I LOVED IT! Anyways, back to the drawing board, this last stone is going to be a major biatch to get off! Grr!

Ha ha face first in a curry used to be my end of night speciality!

Onwards and downwards!

Hi all

I've not been around much recently - kinda lost focus over the last 6 weeks, and although I didn't put on much weight (2lb), I'm not near target yet!

Something 'clicked' in my head again a few days ago, which has made me re-focus. Have been superspeeding the past few days - made a batch of the famous dyno rod soup, and have lost those 2lbs - very pleased! Just 1/2lb off my 2 stone award, and 1st 7.5lb to target.

Signed up to 3 more months of online membership and I'd like to have reached my target by then. I'm a bit of a slow loser - does that sound a realistic timeframe to aim for? I've never worked to a timeframe (apart from a very loose 'end of 2012' target!) but was wondering if anyone else has found if a target date helps or hinders their progress?

Beenie x

Well don't all fall off your perches in surprise - but I'M BACK!!! Actually there aren't many here that probably remember me as it's been so long since I've posted! Glad to see a few though, most notably why_d and Honey :D If it weren't for you two, I'm not sure I would be back but if you can stick with it this long then I should be ashamed of myself! So here I am slinking back into the thread .... pffffffft, since when do I do things quietly, I'm positively storming back in with my hob-nailed boots on :p

Well just a little update on what's been happening.... my marriage went to pieces - eeep! I'm now back to being a single mum, just me and YoungOzMoz, I've separated and moved out! Struggling somewhat financially but am currently renting a couple of rooms at a friend's house so at least we have somewhere to live which was looking somewhat doubtful at one stage! Plenty of stresses and strains have led to me regaining alot of the weight I'd lost but not all - so at least I've put the brakes on before I got back to my original start point!

It's Monday morning here and I've weighed in, I couldn't do it yesterday as I had no scales, I forgot to bring them with me - d'oh! I'm not sure how reliable these scales are as they are the cheap and cheerful variety but hopefully they'll keep me on the straight and progressively narrower :D Next week I'll go back to Sunday morning weigh-ing!

I have no SW books or information any more other than on this site so I'm going to be relying on all of you and minimins in general to see me through! I didn't get to take very much of my stuff when we moved out hence no scales and no SW books and whatnot. Sure I'll muddle along though!

Anyway, it's good to be home :D

I am away from home this weekend so will weigh in on Tuesday. Find it so much harder to stick to plan when I am out of my normal routine. Friends are supportive but there is the added pressure (aka dip in will power) when it comes to el vino! Not expecting a loss this week but you never know. Travel back to Vienna on Tuesday evening where an 8kg kettlebell awaits and I can get back to fresh market shopping and an uber healthy superfood regime.

Well done M Louise H on your loss. Better off than on. Hope your back is improving, it will probably take time.

Honey - I can't believe it! Another 3lb! Well done. How do you do it? You say you've planned ahead for the next week - what sort of meals do you have? I have to admit that I. Love good food so am always looking for new ideas.

Kimmie - your life always sounds a riot! I get exhausted just reading about your antics. Is biking still on the cards? I borrowed a friends bike for the duration of my stay in UK (5weeks) and rode once. The traffic scared me half to death. How is it that cars can park on cycle lanes? Can someone tell me - what is the point?

Not sure if to be flattered or offended that I've just been asked if I have had a gastric band fitted - I think it could be the most back-handed compliment ever!!

Welcome back Oz! I remember you! But sorry about your news :-(

I remember you too :p Don't be sorry about my news, it was my decision and ended a seriously unhappy period in my life. I feel happier and stronger now that we are away from there. All is good! ..... well apart from my extra wobbles :eek:

Not sure if to be flattered or offended that I've just been asked if I have had a gastric band fitted - I think it could be the most back-handed compliment ever!!

I can see why that remark would make you pause for thought, but I think you should definitely take it as a positive, they obviously can see you've been losing weight and perhaps it's a testament to the fact that you don't appear stressy, they must think you are doing it the "easy" way - not that I wish to imply/infer or state that having a gastric band fitted is an easy option .... phew! i don't wish to get into trouble with anyone :rotflmao:

All is reasonably good here, I have survived Day 1 .... now I just need to avoid the scales, I might put them in the cupboard til next weekend or I might start obsessive weighing again - eeeeep!

OzzieMoz said:
Well don't all fall off your perches in surprise - but I'M BACK!!! Actually there aren't many here that probably remember me as it's been so long since I've posted! Glad to see a few though, most notably why_d and Honey :D If it weren't for you two, I'm not sure I would be back but if you can stick with it this long then I should be ashamed of myself! So here I am slinking back into the thread .... pffffffft, since when do I do things quietly, I'm positively storming back in with my hob-nailed boots on :p

Well just a little update on what's been happening.... my marriage went to pieces - eeep! I'm now back to being a single mum, just me and YoungOzMoz, I've separated and moved out! Struggling somewhat financially but am currently renting a couple of rooms at a friend's house so at least we have somewhere to live which was looking somewhat doubtful at one stage! Plenty of stresses and strains have led to me regaining alot of the weight I'd lost but not all - so at least I've put the brakes on before I got back to my original start point!

It's Monday morning here and I've weighed in, I couldn't do it yesterday as I had no scales, I forgot to bring them with me - d'oh! I'm not sure how reliable these scales are as they are the cheap and cheerful variety but hopefully they'll keep me on the straight and progressively narrower :D Next week I'll go back to Sunday morning weigh-ing!

I have no SW books or information any more other than on this site so I'm going to be relying on all of you and minimins in general to see me through! I didn't get to take very much of my stuff when we moved out hence no scales and no SW books and whatnot. Sure I'll muddle along though!

I remember you too and wondered where you had gone!!
I'm back again too so we can start again together

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I remember you too and wondered where you had gone!!
I'm back again too so we can start again together

Kx

Hello :D yayyy together we can do this!! I'm totally in the right frame of mind for this and am going to get there! Having said that I accidentally ate a chocolate cookie before bed but as it was my only piece of badness all day, I will forgive myself! Actually, I always was too harsh on myself when it came to syns which I know isn't the right way to do things, so I'm going to try and build them into my day better from the get-go this time!

Hope everyones week is off to a great start! Eeeeeep, I better dash as I've got an early start at work this morning and YoungOM isn't dressed for school yet, i need to apply my boot to her backside :D ;)

Hey Ozzie, beloved founder, welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you h ere again, but I'm sorry you've had such a tough time. Hope you're feeling okay now, but it sounds as though you've got out of a bad situation. It's really good to see you here again, and I think it's easier to address weight loss when you've tackled the big stuff. You're ready for big changes now, and I know you're going to get to your goals. I am so excited you're back to the thread, it's fantastic that you're here.

I'm still powering along, but it's much harder now, two plus years in. The weight is stubborn, and it takes effort to lose weight - I'm pleased to have lost nearly 140 lbs (10 stones!), but I so want to get to a maintenance phase, and I reckon I've got at least another year to go. But this site has really helped me to stick at it, to keep adding a pound or two to my overall weight loss - let's all encourage each other :D

Hey Ozzie, beloved founder, welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So good to see you h ere again, but I'm sorry you've had such a tough time. Hope you're feeling okay now, but it sounds as though you've got out of a bad situation. It's really good to see you here again, and I think it's easier to address weight loss when you've tackled the big stuff. You're ready for big changes now, and I know you're going to get to your goals. I am so excited you're back to the thread, it's fantastic that you're here.

I'm still powering along, but it's much harder now, two plus years in. The weight is stubborn, and it takes effort to lose weight - I'm pleased to have lost nearly 140 lbs (10 stones!), but I so want to get to a maintenance phase, and I reckon I've got at least another year to go. But this site has really helped me to stick at it, to keep adding a pound or two to my overall weight loss - let's all encourage each other :D

Thanks for the big welcome back - I feel all warm and fuzzy now! :D Seriously, I am glad I took that step to come back. It definitely helps having support from people who know what it's all about and I don't just mean the plan but knowing the ups and downs, the trials and tribulations and all that!

I've been good as gold so far today and have a lovely kidney bean and capsicum risotto for dinner tonight. LittleOzMoz has even volunteered to start eating salads with me to help make it easier for me - what a little star she is! In all honesty I suspect it won't last but it's the thought that counts :)

The friend whose house I'm sharing is a qualified personal trainer but we have agreed that she better not train me as (a) she'd probably break me and (b) it might affect our friendship and as she is my landlady, I really don't wish to fall out with her :D I might get her to give me a little plan of exercise but nothing to strenuous as work is already slowly killing me :D I'm not designed for manual work, I need a desk and a computer and a lovely little phone, may be a photocopier too and a printer.... and .... and.... and.... wahhhhhhh I want an office job!! :D

No kitchen so we ordered pizza - sorry OzMoz!

Kitchen should be back to normal either Thursday or Friday!!

Kx

No kitchen so we ordered pizza - sorry OzMoz!

Kitchen should be back to normal either Thursday or Friday!!

Kx

Pizza? outrageous! Jealous - wahhhhhhh!! :p I deviated from the true path of goodliness a bit too yesterday but it wasn't my fault .... well it was,but shhhhh I'm in denial :p I'm working in a supermarket at the moment and every so often we get nice bits and pieces in the staff room, usually when things are going out of date probably, but yesterday it was the company's own brand Bounty equivalent, so I had one of those, it would have been rude not to! and I firmly believe in enjoying every benefit there is to working there to the full as generally it isn't high on the list of things I like to do :rotflmao: Apart from that I was angelic so I probably was within my syns.

Anyway, I must shuffle off and harrass my girl to finish her breakfast - she hates eating in the morning, I have no idea why! Hope everyone else's week is going well!

Hey guys! Hope everyone's week is going well. I don't remember you ozzie moz but it's always nice to have more people in here:)

So far so good food wise this week. It was OH's birthday yesterday so I did have a little bun but managed to stay off the wine!

No exercise this week though except a very tentative swim on Sunday to see how my back held up. I miss Jillian but my back winces just thinking about week 2 of Ripped in 30.

My parents arrive on Sunday and I am 3 and half stone lighter than when they last saw me - the attention seeker in me can't wait for their reaction :D

M Louise H said:
So far so good food wise this week. It was OH's birthday yesterday so I did have a little bun but managed to stay off the wine!

No exercise this week though except a very tentative swim on Sunday to see how my back held up. I miss Jillian but my back winces just thinking about week 2 of Ripped in 30.

My parents arrive on Sunday and I am 3 and half stone lighter than when they last saw me - the attention seeker in me can't wait for their reaction :D

It's weird but I'm really excited for you. I know what you mean about seeing the reaction in people you haven't seen for a long time. Enjoy the attention. I also find it makes me even more virtuous.

I am back in Vienna after too lond a break in the UK. ( was working too so it doesn't count as holiday) found it harder to be totally disciplined but at least I won't have put weight on. Today I have been shopping as OH working and zilch in the fridge or cupboards. All bursting at the seams now but 100% healthy fruit, veg and fat free yogurt.
The 8kg kettlebell is glowering at me from the corner, obviously miffed at lack of action this month. Need to remedy that without sustaining any injury.

Glad your back is improving but take it steady.

Back