Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Jenna88 said:
Weigh in is officially going to be $*!t grrr! I really need to stop sneaky weighing!

I find daily weighing screws me up. Bad result and I comfort eat. Good result and I let myself go. Lose lose every time.

I'm seriously considering having WI tomorrow as it's my daughter's birthday tomorrow and I've just spent a fortune on yummy things - after the week I've had the bottle of margarita mix is looking very tempting too!

Well done Louise. I'm half a pound down and for the first time I'm pleased with half a pound, I think I've realised that it's going to be baby steps from here on in!

Now...bring on tonight and the wine! Also kimmie, you'll be pleased to know that I'm about to go for a haircut so you may soon have yourself a friend who hates their hair too lol! Hope it's been growing.

Last edited:
Now...bring on tonight and the wine! Also kimmie, you'll be pleased to know that I'm about to go for a haircut so you may soon have yourself a friend who hates their hair too lol! Hope it's been growing.

LOL i just sorted mine for friends coming round and spent at least 10mins finding technical wrongs with the whole cut....not only do i hate the style i now think the girl cant cut for sh*t!! if she actually looked her age of 18 and not late 20s like i thought she was I prob wouldnt have gone there cuz she must only have just passed her qualifications......im seriously going to look rubbish for my hols....it looks worse then it did being too long and dull!!

I should have followed your lead M Louise H! Got weighed this morning and 1/2lb on. Just shows that not eating much is not the way to go. I have had a poorly tummy for past four days and expected to have lost half a stone! I do feel horribly bloated though, so maybe that's why. Feeling loads better today, so will not lose heart - next week's another week

Hope you all have better luck than me - good luck.

Sts this week. I also haven't been eating little and often which I should know after 6years of this is the best way to do it. Only 5days till I'm on hol! I will be weighing in on friday this week as I leave at stupid o clock Saturday morning. I'm feeling really bloated and bulked up and have been for last 2weeks

Here goes....my first weigh in, and trust me it could have been better, except for a binge day, and so I shall settle for 3.5 lb loss.
I shall work harder this week....

Hi guys, have been away and am writing from my phone, so a bit brief - 2 lbs on, sigh. Seems about right though!

Good luck all Sunday weighers, you're a fab bunch :D

hi all, lost 1lb this week, hopefully back on track

Im keeping to plan well this week. Got a meal out with the girls tomorrow so some flexi-synning is in order. I won't be drinking so hopefully if I just eat free all day and enjoy my meal with a diet coke I might be okay. Unfortunately it's a small pub with limited vegetarian options so I'll have to have what they've got!

Back