Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

Good Morning Ladies!

Today's plan

BREAKFAST: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEB), Philly Light (HEA)

LUNCH: ???

SNACKS: Fruit, yoghurt, Alpen Bar (3 syns)

DINNER: Mixed Grill (chicken, pork fillet, beef) Baked Potato (HEB), cottage cheese, lettuce salad, salad dressing (1 syn) (OH did the shopping for this yesterday and he always buys enough meat for an army, hence same dinner as yesterday!)

EXERCISE: L1 D7 30 Day Shred

WI is getting closer :eek:

Still have the hot chocolate and hard boiled egg to go. Not sure either is suitable for cinema though! Do dried apple rings have many syns?

One more really good day and I should have made some headway this week. Like M Louise H I have been avoiding the scales.

Son number two arrives for a long weekend tomorrow. Need to steer clear of the vino and plan to cook a meal for us all in the evening. Feeds the control freak in me!

I still think I'm going to weigh in a day early due to the fact I've dinner out tomorrow, it's not like I'm going to be eating all round me but it will be a treat and I don't want to be an oddball.

I have not been keeping off the scales, they're too tempting. Hmm cinema treats, maybe some pineapple chunks? I know that's not too useful if you don't have them in but it's one of my go to cinema snacks. Not sure about the apple slices as I'd never heard of them before.

Have fun with your son and enjoy your meal :D

I've had a good day so far, still can't decide whether to make it green or EE but I'm sure I'll decide soon as it's tea time. Not hungry but I know I need to eat something.
Went to the gym this morning, did the usual couch to 5k on treadmill (28mins-3.61km), bike (6mins-2.5k...very slow today) and rower (1000m-6mins) then a range of weights.

LUNCH: Chicken, Bacon & Veg soup

SNACKS: Fruit, yoghurt, Alpen Bar (3 syns), Cappuccino (3 syns), 2 squares Fruit & Nut (3 syns)

DINNER: Mixed Grill (chicken, pork fillet,) Baked Potato (HEB), cottage cheese, lettuce salad, salad dressing (1 syn)

EXERCISE: L1 D7 30 Day Shred

Jenna88 said:
We blooming deserve it!!! Part of me wishes I wasn't weighing tomorrow but I know if I leave it til Sunday and see a sts or gain after dinner out on Sat I'll freak!

There is no place to hide! If you weigh today then any extra will go on next week. One large meal won't ruin your week but weighing today might give you permission to go mad this evening. Whatever you decide to do, good luck.

Good luck! Changing my weigh in too for next couple of weeks as got big weekend away next weekend. Not going to go mad but won't be able to weigh in till the Monday and want the chance for the over indulgence to be worked off first so WI Fri for next 2 weeks. Lost 3lb yesterday so good start!!

EEEEEK 8st 11lbs! I've lost 2lbs. This has actually really motivated me not to over eat tonight...stop when I'm full, eat slowly etc. Hopefully I become sooo full that I don't have a slice of cheesecake but I doubt it!

Nice one Jenna! I find a loss does motivate me to be better than I'd planned!

I really wanted to get on the scales this morning but managed to stay off, they'd better be kind tomorrow.

Today's plan: -

That's as much as I know just yet. My back felt sore yesterday doing the shred so may have a day off from that and perhaps dig the wii fit out.

Final one for the week: -

SNACKS: Fruit, Yoghurt, Dairy Milk (1.5 syns)

DINNER: Chicken Tikka Masala (Chicken HEB + Chicken 3 syns + cream 4.5 syns) Rice

No exercise - too busy doing house work!

Really nervous for tomorrow's WI now - please let the scales show target :sign0009::scale: :fingerscrossed:

Yippee! 2 1/4 lbs off for me today which makes me 11 7 1/4. Buddying up has made a big difference yet again so thank you M Louise H and Jenna88. Good luck M Louise H and I hope you enjoyed last night Jenna.

Weighed in this morning with fear and trepidation....

one pound has bit the dust! YES!

Now my weight is as same as the date (nearly) 11 . 11.5

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Good morning!!!!

Well, this morning sees my biggest ever weight loss in a single week, in week 119 of weight loss. I have lost 6.5 lbs this week, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taking me to a grand total of 145.5 lbs weight lost (hopefully forever!).

So what did it? Two things, missed a couple of meals because I was upset about splitting up with someone, but more than that, I think - I joined a proper gym instead of Curves. So two and a half years into this, there are still major things to do that can help with weight loss and toning. Am so pleased, I must say. Cannot believe how easily/quickly the weight fell off me this week.

I'm really pleased, because I want to do this as much now as I did two and a half years ago. It's the most important goal in my life, and now I'm excited about the gym. I paid for six months membership up front, and it's a nice city centre gym with good opening hours, lots of facilities and classes, very plush. It came to about £288 for seven months, which is a lot. But it's next door to where I work, and the plan is that I go at least four times a week, before work. I love working out in the morning - well, more than the evening anyway.

Fingers crossed that I can get below the 200lb barrier before the New Year, that would be awesome beyond belief. I know it's just a number but I would love that.

So yeah, weight loss journey continues and I'm doing okay today - hope everyone else is having a fab and terrrific Sunday!!

Wooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I've only gone and done it :thankyouthankyou::woohoo::banana dancer::wee::party0011:

10 stone 12.5 lbs - 1.5lbs under my set target weight - 2 off this week.

target.jpg

Last edited:
Back