Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

1lb gain. Not too bad considering the amount of wine consumed haha!

Thanks ladies! Are we in for a 100% week? I am!

Yep I am defo having a 100% week! Rest day from exercise today, will be doing my running group tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Had a call from Drs today re blood test I had last week. They want to explore thyroid problem - assume that's hypothyroidism (under active) Wonder if that explains my struggle to lose weight over past 12 months? Will have to wait and see. Dr calling me on Wednesday to discuss and then more bloods next Monday. Having to drink 2.5 litres a day which will have additional benefits. Anyone else had this experience?

Did kettlebells this morning

Tomorrow
Breakfast - boiled egg and tomato, pears and fat free yogurt
Lunch - smoked mackerel salad
Dinner- vegetable chilli and spelt.
Snacks - banana, options chocolate, ryvita and Philly, iced coffee

2.5l of water

Had a call from Drs today re blood test I had last week. They want to explore thyroid problem - assume that's hypothyroidism (under active) Wonder if that explains my struggle to lose weight over past 12 months? Will have to wait and see. Dr calling me on Wednesday to discuss and then more bloods next Monday. Having to drink 2.5 litres a day which will have additional benefits. Anyone else had this experience?

Did kettlebells this morning

Tomorrow
Breakfast - boiled egg and tomato, pears and fat free yogurt
Lunch - smoked mackerel salad
Dinner- vegetable chilli and spelt.
Snacks - banana, options chocolate, ryvita and Philly, iced coffee

2.5l of water

I was diagnosed with under active about 2 1/2 years ago and put on thyroxin (6 tablets a week). When I went back for my annual check up last month as a result of my good blood tests and my weight loss he has put me down to 5 tablets a week for the next 7 months and then wants me to stop altogether for 1 month and then check my bloods again.

I don't honestly believe it is the cause of my weight problem but maybe does contribute to just how easily and how much I gain!

Good luck with it, let us know how you get on.

Another 100% day but struggling to drink 2.5l.

Thyroid problem not what I thought. Suspected over active not under active so what does that say about my weight loss efforts?? The weight should be dropping off me!
Still to be confirmed so another test in 6 weeks.

Tomorrow

30 day shred - it's working well alternating with kettlebells.

Breakfast: Grilled mushrooms and tomatoes with poached egg

Lunch: Taking my Dad out for birthday lunch. Will be good though:)

Dinner: Tuna pasta bake, green beans and chard. Sugar free yogurt jelly and melon

Stay with it everyone!

100% for me too. Managed my 2.5l of fluid too so peeing for England! Maybe it's wishful thinking but my trousers feel looser.

Plan for the day

Kettlebells (core week 4) and walk along seafront if the rain holds off.

Breakfast: egg, grilled tomatoes and mushrooms

Lunch: smoked mackerel pâté, ryvita and salad

Dinner: grilled fish, prawns and Everest vegetables (a huge mountain) yogurt jelly

Snacks: options hot chocolate, banana, walnuts

98% today.

Did kettlebells but will not be walking along the seafront as it is pittling down.

Oodles of green veg growing so no excuse

Tomorrow
Breakfast - scrambled eggs and beans
Lunch- remainder of smoked mackerel pâté ryvita and salad
Dinner - steak, veg and jacket potato.
Snack - options chocolate, pineapple

Am asking a fat free plum loaf interest morning ( fruit soaking overnight) will try and avoid until Sunday after weigh in. Just a little treat

weigh in today and lost 2 pound

Back