Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I'm up 4.8 lbs - I think I was being over optimistic last week, and also had a pretty big day/night out on Friday for my birthday. But had to log it didn't I?

I'm up 4.8 lbs - I think I was being over optimistic last week, and also had a pretty big day/night out on Friday for my birthday. But had to log it didn't I?

Happy Belated Birthday!

How you feeling about the gain? Are you back on track already?

Hi! Can I join in here?? First post for me. 2 weeks in to my slimming world journey. 3 lbs off last week, 1 lb of this week. I was hoping for a bit more but at least it's going in the right direction!! Wishing you all good losses today!! :)

Hi! Can I join in here?? First post for me. 2 weeks in to my slimming world journey. 3 lbs off last week, 1 lb of this week. I was hoping for a bit more but at least it's going in the right direction!! Wishing you all good losses today!! :)

Welcome to the thread and of course you can join in! It's gone a bit quiet of late but hopefully it will pick up again soon. I think we all get embroiled in our own lives and sometimes forget to nip in and say hello! I'm a terrible one for that and just did a nearly 2 year disappearing act. Sadly whilst I disappeared my weight did not - oh woe!

I'm still at the pondering stage of what i'm going to do - I think I need to send off for some books for inspiration. Mine are all in storage in UK. I know there is a wealth of information on this site and the support is second to none but I think I need books. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it. Having said that, it's clearly a poor excuse as a former poster here, a lovely lady, sent me a book which I haven't consulted in a long long time.... I think I'm going to have to go rummage in my books and come up with a new excuse! :D

Hope everyone has had a great week and are sticking to their plan even if I'm not :D

Morning all - Sunday weigh in and I'm 6.4 lbs down, which is fantastic! Really pleased about this, feel very inspired to do better next week. It's a great feeling to be back on track :)

I'm not doing classic slimming world, I'm doing 5:2 and sort of slimming world, which I think might work. Have been on this thread since 2010 so don't wanna leave though!

Hi I'm now a Sunday weigher :)

Hi everyone! Well, I haven't been brilliant. I went to London last weekend to see a Queen & Adam Lambert and stayed overnight which was fabulous, but not good for weight loss! I haven't really got back into it since then and I haven't weighed myself this morning. I really must pull myself together! We were filmed at Zumba last week - I thought she was just taking photos - and I look like a baby elephant with no co-ordination!

Hope you've all had a good week. Trace x

Last edited:
Morning peeps! 2 lbs off for me this week :) I've been quite good this week but I have to admit going into my 4th week on sw I'm really starting to miss my old foods. Last night the temptation to open a bag of crisps was almost overwhelming. And the handful of grapes I actually had did nothing to relieve the cravings!! Really hoping for a wave of willpower right now... Happy weigh day!! :)

Lost 3 lbs this week which I'm pleased about, but I did go for it this week so that's kind of good. Two proper weeks in and I'm down 9.4 lbs woo hoo :)

Hi guys...feeling bit disappointed this week as have stayed the same! Lost 6lbs in the first 2 weeks and have stuck to it perfectly this week so feeling bit down! :-(

Well I lost 3lb :)

0.2 lbs down - is it worth recording? Lol it's still a loss and I'll take it :)

6.1lb down this Sunday :)

I'm still not actually doing anything .... but I'm still thinking about it and need to post to keep it at the forefront of my mind! Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and found this thread about Sunday weigh ins....I have started the Slimming World plan a week ago and have chosen Sunday mornings as my dun dun dunnnnn moment! Weighed in this morning and my first loss is 2.5lbs. Initially was a bit gutted as had hoped for a BIG first week loss, but as the day's gone on I'm happy with it :) xxx

1.6 lbs down - will be great to get the 100 lbs lost back at the weekend!

Back