Sunday Weighers... or is it only me?

I'm back on minimins after having a break and gaining 4stone in 18 months (I'm so annoyed with myself but I need to keep telling myself I have still lost some weigh) and I will do it again.

This time next week I'll be on here with an update on how much I've lost on my first week :)

Well done for not giving up - I have put loads on in the last 12 months- I just enjoy eating good food too much! Good luck with your new campaign and look forward to seeing your post next week

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy drum roll please - just did my weigh in! I lost 2.6 lbs. I'm delighted with this! It's also 11.4 lbs in a month. So so happy - also delighted that minimins is back so I have somewhere to celebrate!

Hey Sunday weighers forgot to post this yesterday -2lbs for me this week!

Hi all - not weighing till the end of the month but wanted to check in - well done Rosielea and abetterme- hoping to have good things to report when I next weigh in.

Evening Sunday weighers! Thank god I'm not alone! I knew I couldn't of been the only crazy person to start sundays! Can't wait to see my first week's results on Sunday morning! I've done SW before but it feels good to be back on plan! :) Good luck everyone x

Week 1 -11lbs

Thrilled to bits :)
Wow, you lost 11lbs in a week? That's incredible! I weigh in on a Sunday too, this Sunday is my first weigh in.

Wow, you lost 11lbs in a week? That's incredible! I weigh in on a Sunday too, this Sunday is my first weigh in.

I did indeed :) Thank you very much! I worked really hard so was really happy to see that it paid off on the scales. Ovulating today and feel so bloated so not looking forward to tomorrow's results but at least next week it'll even out and I'll hopefully get a bigger one then :)

Hope you've had a good week! Will pop over to your thread as a fellow Sunday'er gotta show my support :) xx

Okay, so my weigh in was this morning. I only lost 1.5lb, but a loss is a loss, considering that I have eaten terribly this week.

Hi All. Can I sneak into your group please? I started out having WI on Mondays but I think Sunday is going to work better for me. Happy with 1.5lbs off this week. Good luck all x

Week 2 of SW. I have another 4lbs off, so that's 12lbs in 2 weeks. If I can lose 2lbs a week between now and the end of October for my birthday and a little holiday I have booked, I will have over 5 stone off, which would bring me to practically my target. This is my year! No more excuses, it's happening, and I can't wait!

Wore a shirt to work that I last wore over Christmas. I thought it fitted me fine back then but photos of the night tell a different story! Was really embarrassed when I saw them. It fits so much better today and I actually feel 'skinnier'. It's little things like this that are encouraging to keep at it, even on days where I get tired of it or if I end up eating non-SW food. It's not super strict, I can continue even if I have an off day. :)

Back