Sunday's Do it Hour By Hour

I've done ok today, however, similar to Nessa have just been force fed a meatball - homemade by my 5yr old DS - it was only tiny thankfully - but have to say Jamie Oliver watch out....:)

Have done about 2.5L of water and had a strawberry shake and a banana mix-a-mouse (not sure about that..) what flavours are nice with the mix-a-mouse?

Took DS to the Espalanda after I picked him up from his sleepover and he rode his bike along beside the river and I walked behind - I'm proud I got out and did some exercise. I suppose we were out about 1.5hrs. I've also ironed and cooked with DS so been busy afternoon... don't feel like I've sat down all a'noon...

I'm not going to dwell on the meatball - got some soup or frozen tetra for this afternoon and I've just started on my next L of water.

I'm actually glad the weekends nearly over - my routine in the week much better - does anyone else find that?

Hi everyone, hope all is well with you guys.

Hannah, I wouldnt worry about the meatball (I'm really really jelouse though) I'm sure it can be flushed out.

Forgot to mention your freezer the other day, the door was left open wasnt it?? I think I went to bed early that night and read it the next day, how is it now?? Some home insurance covers things like that, not sure if it's worth it with the excess to pay?? Hope it didnt cost too much to replace the food.

We've just been shopping in our city centre (teaming down rain) and I treated myself to more LUSH products, I only bought a couple of things from there yesterday so thought I would treat myself to some more today:D Got some stuff, some of which Mocha recommended: Bath Bombs = HONEY BEE x 2 (cos they smell totally LUSH) waving not drowning x 1, chelsea garden x 1, then I got some FIGS AND LEAVES soap for my dry hands, then I got a chunk of RING OF ROSES buttercream for the shower, and because I had spent over £10 on NAKED stuff (products without packaging) I could choose a FREE shampoo bar, so I chose the shampoo and conditioner in one called GODIVA!!!! I also got a huge sample of H'suan wen hua, HAIR REPAIR TREATMENT.
It beats spending my money on junk food as usual :D
Everything smells sooooo lurverlly :rolleyes: got to get myself a bath asap, can't wait til I can get a bath without having to see my mountain belly bulging out of the water, oh, and it would be nice not to have to struggle getting out, can just about fit into it LOL that's why I shower instead.

sorry to go on and on.... wish you could smell my products though, soooooooo lush :D

how is everyone doing???? hope all is well with you lot,
Can't wait to hear how spooky got on, she said she'd be back about 7 ish.

weigh day for me tomorrow, and you Hannah :D anyone else tomorrow??

Today is just getting worse and worse for me, I just want to comfort eat! i'm knackered as i did not go to bed until 12.15 this morning and then had to get up 3 times for my son and then could not go back to sleep so got up at 5am, i am now knackered and all my partner is doing is laying in bed (he has been all day) ready the new ****en stupid harry potter book!!!! I want to strangle him! I asked for help and he turned round and said well you said i could!!! i did not know i was going to be up at 5!!! I am so tired and just want to cry and comfort eat.

How old is your husband..?

I would have thought family and spending time with children over the weekend the priority - not a book..? Sorry just don't understand the mentality, maybe I just don't get the hype about a book...

Why is it you that gets up everytime in the night for your son - does he not take it in turns? Will he bath and put him to bed.. so you can get a nice early bath and plan an early night? surely that's fair?

Sorry Nessa to sound tough but I know what a struggle this diet is and I think family have got to be behind you 100%....

You have got to have some me time sweetheart...:hug99:

Hi Spohia

Sounds like you had a good old spend up - Lush products and earrings (saw the word association thread...).

We've had fab weather here today which makes a difference to how you feel - definitely...

How you feeling about tomorrow? What time's your weigh-in? Mine's not until about 6pm?

Not much food went to waste from the freezer and I only bought few bits yesterday as only for DS, bless him, and he has school dinners and has tea at after school club so doesn't normally want much when he's home...

Think the change in diet is doing something to my body as although I'm on the pill, I've come on this morning and not due for at least another 10 days.... I've still got the rest of the months pill to take not sure what to do...

I've got PCOS so any change in diet and weight can change periods...

How are you feeling in yourself? Are you pleased you stuck with it this week?

Glugging water like there's no tomorrow to flush out that meatball....

:D :D :D :D

hi hannah,
Yup, I did have a fabby shopping spre today, for a change. I didnt spend too much cash either, just bought some gorgeous gorgeous stuff from LUSH, and my earings... they're lovely. They're costume jewellery and I'm allergic to them so I have to change the ear loop on them to silver 925 ( I make simple swarovski crystal earings so I have the tools etc..). So I'll do that tonight.

I'm a little aprehensive about my first weigh in (6.45pm) as I've been on and off the scales like a blue ar$e fly and they go up and down!!! Must be the water. I would love to lose 7lb only because my CDC said I could lose a pound a day (in the first week only I imagine) so if it's less than that I'll blame my TOTM as I have stuck to CD 100%.

OOh hunny, pcos can be really painful can't it?? Do you suffer much with that? Not sure about the pill thing either, better check with your GP tomorrow, or even call your late night chemist and speak with the pharmacist. hope it's ok.

I am pleased that I stuck to it Hannah, I can't believe I have done to be honest. I only hope it continues, I dont really like the shakes though, a few are ok, but I can't wait for them to be gone:eek: I have a frozen tetra waiting for me tonight, had one yesterday for the first time, not frozen, just cool, had it on the go while we were out yesterday.

You have done so well not to eat anything else, i think I would have caved in after that meatball. That is why I'm terrified of eating anything naughty as I know I won't go back to SS, I can't go through getting into ketosis again, I still have a little bit of a muggy muzzy head, getting out in the fresh air made a difference though, my CDC said it may take a couple of weeks for that to settle down, so did another CDC on here a few days ago, so not too worried at the moment.

right,,,, a mad dash to the toilet,,, arrrrggghhh this water is tooooo much!!!

ttfn xxxx

had a good day today despite to two partys i went to
where i served up strawberrys and cream whilst stood next to marshmallows and a thorntons chocolate fountain! :eek:

so im well chuffed that all that passed my lips today was food packs and water! :)

hope everyone else has had a good day :)

had a good day today despite to two partys i went to
where i served up strawberrys and cream whilst stood next to marshmallows and a thorntons chocolate fountain! :eek:

so im well chuffed that all that passed my lips today was food packs and water! :)

hope everyone else has had a good day :)

OMG!!! well done bluehail, that is such an achievement, it must hav been soooooo hard:eek:

SPOOKY, well done on your 8lb loss, how wonderful that must be for you. Wow, your goal weight is soooo close now, bet you feel fabulous!!!!!! congrats hunny xxx

Well done Spooky - fab weightloss sweet

I've just unwrapped my frozen choc tetra... looks weird.

Just waiting for it to thaw - hope it tastes nice as this is last shake of the day...

Just settling down to watch The Chase now..

CANT WAIT TO GET MY LITTLE FROGGY MOVING UP OR DOWN THE DAISIES XXX

ME TOO HANNAH, i have got a choc tetra waiting for me in the freezer. hope it's nice.

have a good evening all xxx

Yummmmmmyyyyyyy

Just had my first frozen tetra pack and it was scrummy - took me ages to eat it and I feel like I've had something naughty it was so lovely...

The Chase was very tense and I love Matt.... old blues eyes...

I feel so cold now that I'm diving into bed so night all...

frozen tetra

just eating my frozen tetra, mmmm yummy xxx
very tired tonight...again.
Have stuff to do before i hit the hay....
ttfn xxxx

Back