Sunshine's Trip To Pre Baby Weight (start Thurs 13th oct, p 91)

Hi Laura, thanks lovely. :) It's been a funny old week alright!

Just back from the cinema, The Time Travellers Wife. I loved it, otherhalf def didn't love it :)

Gonna go make some stewed apple and keep drinking that water. I'll have only drunk just over 2litres today which isn't so great.

Oh yeah and dinner..... my usual chicken, rice and veg mix with lemon and black pepper.....oh my god yuck!!! ????? seriously my taste buds are SO off right now. It was hideous but i made myself eat it as i wanted to stay on plan.

What a lovely suprise to log on just now and see my thread with stars...yay. Thank you to whoever did that. :) hugs

xxx

wasnt me as I havebt really bin around;) but it deserves 20 million stars this thread - you are such an inspiration!

You have had a really rough and tragic week BUT you are getting though it and the anti bs will knock you off a bit but you are back to your positive self and will be at goal before you know it.

My black cloud is lifting yippee and I will update my diary inn the morning, but my mojo is back and I need to get rid of this last 2 1/2 stone more details to follow oin my thread in the morning. HB will be at work so can come online and have a bit of privacy.

hugs to you
Love
Jess
xxx

So I take it the film is a chick flick then my dear will have to make it a girlie night!!!! Hope today is as good as yesterday for you my dear and you have a lovely weekend xxxx

Good morning,

Thanks Jess and Julie :)

Jess....20 million stars lol.... Hey i can't wait to go and check your diary.I hope you're already up and have updated. I'm missing you on here and Julie..... thanks and yes I'm determined to have another good day today. Def a chick flick altho there were loads of couples there...I had to point them out to oh who was telling me it was a girlie film. :)

Taste buds still off. Antibiotics really do make ya feel ikky but I'm just chilling today so will take it easy. Might start looking at the Florida Xmas holiday again and see about booking different places. :)

Not weighing myself at the moment just carrying on 100%. Wish i could have fruit as I'm missing it but it really tastes off at the moment. We can have so much of it on 1000 and replacing it with a tiny breakfast meal instead just doesn't cut it for me. It was nice tho to have egg on toast for lunch yesterday with OH together. The breads gone now so think i'll stay away for a while as it's bloating me up.

Right i'm off to read everyones diaries. see you soon x

Oh Florida what a lovely thought - we went there for our honeymoon stayed in the Rosen Plaza on I Drive and was very very nice one of the nicest I have stayed in so check that one out my dear. On the fruit front why dont you try some with strong tastes like mango and hopefully that will help you get some vitamins too to help you get over infection. You made me laugh about stalking Jess! have just text her and she is decluttering her dd's room with her at the mo but will be posting later - told her it better be a good one lol. Take care my dear and well done on being 100% xxxx

That's hillarious about Jess lol :) How funny.

Ooh thanks for that about Florida, I'll look it up. Florida is fab, I love it there xxx

Glad things are looking better Sunshine, the antibiotics make everything taste horrid but you'll be better soon. Great pics by the way!!

It's so annoying. Tried tuna today and had to bin it. Had the pasta tho. It's rubbish when you're only eating limited food and those foods all taste vile. I'm wanting all sorts of things now and trying hard to push those craving thoughts out of my head. It's been a crappy week for me.

Still.... I've just had confirmation that the bridesmaids dresses are ready for collection. So I'll collect the girls dresses and take them to Dublin and i'll be having mine fitted in the end of September. That should be enough for me to stay on track. Nothing seems to be at the moment. So far so good today but I'm feeling weak.boo! xxx

I have actually been at the door with my purse ready to go get pizza and sweets!!!!! and turned around, gone back to the kitchen and put a corn on the cob in the oven! I'm so frustrated, I feel like screaming my head off and i've now officially turned grumpy! :( I have 3 more days of these damn pills and if my taste doesn't come back soon I think I'll go mad. I'm so angry with myself for this. I'm sick of all the excuses...i always have a bug or an infection or bad news and i just want to get to goal. I love my food and I enjoy what I eat but when it all tastes so hidious it's just crap and i feel really unsatisfied.
ARG!

I'm so angry and had to vent and thought it better to do it on my own thread than bring others down.

Boo, this corn better be good. I also still can't get through more than 2 litres of water either. Damn, damn and flipping damn.

Well i tried the corn on the cob and again completly vile! great. I feel like a child spitting her dummy out! Well I have no idea what i'm gonna do. I don't feel like having mint tea (haven't for ages), can't drink coffee or tea at night as I'll be awake all night. I don't want bread and even the thought if fruit is turning my tummy right now. If it's possible for blood to boil then that's what mine is doing.

Sunshine (((hugs))) I feel for you, I dont have any answers sorry. Florida sounds great i've not been but have been to Miami and went on a cruise and i'd highly reccomend it, best way to spend a week or two but i'd do the cruise first and then chill in a hotel after it's tiresome crusing lol. I watched Bangkok dangerous today wasn't bad at all just makes me want to go back there now!!! What part of Thailand have u visited Sunshine? so I can plan my next trip hehe. Sorry your feeling awfull hope the corn tasted ok

Okay drinking two litres of water this time of night may not be so good for your sleep patterns.

You know there's one big gold star waiting for you..

gold_star.jpg

Here it is! You felt that addictive desire for pizza, and didn't give in to it, no matter how close to the door you came. Think of the times you still ate pizza or sweets even when you were feeling like crap.

This journey is a rocky one but rest assured you are on the right path. Take a look behind you just to see how far you have come.

I've been sick a lot over the last two weeks too and it's not like me at all. I know your frustrations.

Keep going sweetie, you are doing good. xx

Oh dear, why don't you just have a cambridge meal? Compared to real food they taste pretty awful anyway and at least you'd be getting the nutrients!
You'll feel better soon, honest! xx:hug99:

You need to add another 19, 999, 999 stars to that one Laura gave you for not going out for pizza and sweets. I hope this goes so quickly for you chick its no good being ill and especially when everything tastes so so awful.

Sending you big hugs and think its a good idea to maybe have a shake or just some water.

See you in the morning

Sunshine (((hugs))) I feel for you, I dont have any answers sorry. Florida sounds great i've not been but have been to Miami and went on a cruise and i'd highly reccomend it, best way to spend a week or two but i'd do the cruise first and then chill in a hotel after it's tiresome crusing lol. I watched Bangkok dangerous today wasn't bad at all just makes me want to go back there now!!! What part of Thailand have u visited Sunshine? so I can plan my next trip hehe. Sorry your feeling awfull hope the corn tasted ok

Hi Hun, welcome to my diary and sorry you've come at a time when I'm slightly climbing the walls :) Thanks so much for your help hun.

I love Thailand.....been to BK and mostly stayed in Koh Chang which is so beautiful. Been there twice, but in a year it had already started to become built up. It's so fab but you need to get there within the next 3 years as it's changing so much. I have friends still there that I made and love to bits. Def want to go back at some stage.

Thanks hun xxx

Oh dear, why don't you just have a cambridge meal? Compared to real food they taste pretty awful anyway and at least you'd be getting the nutrients!
You'll feel better soon, honest! xx:hug99:

LOL Bess thanks hun. I used to love CD food. I've stocked up on fruit now so maybe mixed with the cd meals it'll be easier. Trying grapes and oranges this time :)

Thanks hun xxx

You need to add another 19, 999, 999 stars to that one Laura gave you for not going out for pizza and sweets. I hope this goes so quickly for you chick its no good being ill and especially when everything tastes so so awful.

Sending you big hugs and think its a good idea to maybe have a shake or just some water.

See you in the morning

Ah you're so lovely. I def don't deserve those stars. I had extra toast and an extra bar during the day. Boo! I'll get there. 2 more days of the damn pills. May stay quietish for a while I get through the next couple of days but having looked at the important dates coming up including my bridesmaid dress fitting I see that I haven't got very long especially if I want to lose another 3 lbs under ,my goal. Need to do it before 25th Sept as it's the last fitting and if I lose more the dress will be too big by the wedding in November :). Motivating myself here while I can't sleep :)

You're such a star, thanks for your fab support. Great to have you back x

Back