Super Obese

A blow in eh ha ha well sure ya might as well be in Dublin it being the capital city and all :D:D

Yep thinking on this diet is NOT GOOD. It would be great if we could just turn off our thinking process for the journey but its not possible!!

I think making little goals help. This time round I have put up pics of when I lost weight before and have a calender and every day I mark off the day before as done and dusted... I also put any exercise up on it too..... it is just a good way to note how well I am doing and how far I have come.

Hope you are having a nice sunday... just think weigh in will be real soon and I bet you will be very pleased with the results

xx

Enjoyed reading your diary! Good fun, but full of truth and honesty!

Just take one day at a time, and never ever look back - no point! Look forward and remember that you WILL be that person you so want to be, it just means knocking out food for a while.

It is possible and there are lots of people on the forum to testify that it is possible...keep coming on here as much as possible and it will certainly help with the cravings!

I am a restarter and I was at the point of "go for it" - what have you got to lose, other than weight!! I buy food, prepare food for my hubby and it just doesnt figure in my life now! My choice, no one elses, so I get on with it. I will be eating again one day, and so will you and hopefully you will feel so much more in control.

Keep going and keep posting.

Have a great week and look forward to hearing how your first WI went.

Take care

Well, today was weigh in.

Down 9lbs :)

Well done Electricsheep! Its onwards and downwards (for the weight that is) from now on.

fantastic ...makes you feel it was worth all the mind games lol

h x

Well done ES, 9lbs is a great start :) it is nice to see all the hard work pay off eh! Good luck with week 2. ;) xx

Well done! Fingers cross for week 2!

Well done that is fantastic that will really spur ya on to continue for another week anyways :D:D xx

Well done. 9lbs is a great result. I hope this will keep you focused for the coming week. Keep up the good work.

Still going strong here.

No weigh in next week as I'm off again on holidays so next weigh in will be for Week 3!

Hey well done... are you gonna stick with it on hols?? where ya off to??

Gen x

Well, today was weigh in.

Down 9lbs :)
FANTASTIC!!!! thats a great first week loss you'll be at your first goal before you know it, this diet really plays with your mind but its the only diet I have been able to stick to even when I had a blip it was a controlled blip(if that makes sense) keep it up you can do it you have to show your chemist what for!!!

Thats a fab bit of advice. I have been on Lipotrim for a couple of months and around day 13-14 I always get the worst food cravings and then think about how far I still have to go and blow it everytime. Cant seem to get past day 14 at all and then have to go through the whole misery of the first few days again. One day at a time is great. Don't dispair. I'm a 5' 7 woman and my starting weight was very similar (and i have been even higher 19st 7lb at the very worst) Now around 16st mark and it is working slowly but surely and i feel it is a relatively healthy way to lose weight the problem seems to come when its time to go back to food.

Bit of a mixed update here, just letting you know where my head's at...

Couple of whirlwind few days with good news and bad news

Bad news is that I'll be out of a job soon.
Good news is I've been considering leaving for ages, so this is a nice kick up the hole

Anyway, I've resisted urges to break LT because of this- thinking that it would be a typical reaction as I'm an emotional eater.

So with that kind of galvanising my state of mind to stick with it but probably increasing the likelihood of being in a position where I might have to eat (going away do/leaving drinks)

Coupled with this additional stress are some post grad exams coming up.

I'm hoping that I can manage these things, stuff that's in my control (the job loss was a total curve ball)

I won't be weigh-in in again until week 3, but might just do it on tuesday when I'm out job hunting. I tried on some of my "tight" wardrobe and it's getting there.

Now here's what I've found so far
- sip water, I'm aiming for 4ltrs a day but it really helps instead of glugging a litre at a time
- weight loss so far is mainly from my belly, no real difference in waist
- toilet trips for no.2 are a bit up and down
- take each day as it comes

Thanks for listening

great diary ES!
Sorry to hear about your job.... obviously not since you wanted to leave anyway, but because job hunting and interviews are a real drag!

I found that when i was doing this (and lighterlife also previously) I spent too much time thinking and analysing and worrying about what i was doing and I always focussed on the end, and how long it would take me, and when would i reach goal, and blah blah, but instead of going 'all the way' to goal, i have refed whilst still wanting to lose another stone.... my theory is that it will prevent me from falling back to old habits, and hopefully prove i can lose weight the 'traditional' way.... like I said, its a theory!!!
I think what i'm trying to say (and I'm aware i'm waffling) is just set your mini goals, stick to those mini goals, and just take each day at a time... you'll know when you have reached your limit and hopefully be more educated and able to handle your relationship with food in a more positive way!

Good luck with the job hunting, and especially good luck with the leaving do's.... that will be a test!!

Keep posting, you have a good diary here...

KT

Oh, and don't glug litres of water at a time...... that can't be good for you!!

Hi there! Just come across your diary. I love your writing style - I don't know what job you're about to leave but your new one HAS to involve writing! ... As one door closes and all that ...

Your 9lb was brilliant! I hope you can find a way to stick at it through what's coming or at least have a break if you need to for these things and start again. You KNOW it makes sense!

All the best to you and I look forward to reading more of your posts - you should set up a blog - you write so well I'm sure you'd have many followers :) xx

Back