::[[SUPERSTARR SEPTEMBER]]-Micasa Sucasa September Challenge EVERYONE welcome =D::

well i'm hoping for a major surge of loss during this next 2 weeks coz so far this month i've lost nowt grr grr grr at least im able to go swimming this week though :) Glad to see everyone staying motivated, keep it up folks xx

I had my weigh in yesterday and I've lost 7lbs!!! :party0049: I'm so pleased! I'd set myself 8lbs this month so only 1lb to go!! would love to lose another 7 though.....

Well done VixB! That's fab!!

I just said to Piink on her thread, you're all doing SO well! And i've got to admit to being more than a little bit jealous!! My head's not been in the right place in Sept, all my own fault I know.....just gotta pick it bk up and get bk in there now, whatever "it" is! lol!

Just weighed and lost another 3lbs, so 1lbs off a stone....19lbs in total, with the 6lbs I lost on my own before starting Xenical. I haven't been taking the tabs for about 2 weeks coz things have been hectic with my babba being ill and going back to work etc....but bk on them today. No more excuses! Hope I'm half as successful as you all are!

3lbs down.....only 9lbs to go to meet my target for Sept!! Some how don't think I'm going to make it! lol!

xxxx

Im a week behind lol, i dont get my weighin till monday, ill update here when i do :p

haha ok then im a week early, story of my life. =)

Naughty its a medical condition called 'Icantlastyourtohot' think i spelt it right dont mock me lol

lmfao!!!

10lbs off Goal reached!

Well done everyone :happy096: especially Red for reaching your goal.

I have lost another 3lbs this week bringing my September total to 5lbs so far, which leaves another 5lb to make my 10lb goal :rolleyes: but hey the way I am feeling today, anything is possible......

Good luck everyone

Karen X

hi guys,
id love to join you! ive only started on xenical on tuesday so i guess im a bit late for the one month challenge, i sneakily weighed myself this morning and seem to have lost 5/6 pounds! not sure if thats right though! hopefully when i weight myself on tuesday i wouldve lost something!!

your all doing so well!!!

Back