Support Curly Wurly

gobolino

Gold Member
Hi Everyone

I'm not sure if its just a rumour, but since Kraft have taken over Cadburys, there's the possibilty that they may stop certain lines of chocolate - Curly Wurly being one of those. Again it could just be all rumour, but I'd be gutted if they were to stop Curly Wurly !! I bought some this week just to show my support :D !!!!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! They can't take my Curly Wurly's away.....I am off to bulk buy this weekend.

We could start a 'Save our Curly Wurly's' campaign

NOOOO WAYYYY i have curly wurlys allll the time they cnt do that

I saw that mentioned on the One Show, apparently Curly Wurlys aren't a big seller so Kraft might discontinue them.
I'm not a fan of them myself but I know a lot of SW'ers love them.

Awww No!!!! I have just re-discovered these and have a huge box of them sat in my cupboards at home...they cant do this!!!!

Funny you should say that, I have sent my husband around 4 different shops over the last 3 days, and none had any in stock!

This is terrible! It was going to be my low syn treat! :(

I will bravely take on this mission and buy and enjoy Curly Wurlys as and when I can. It's a tough job, but I may be the person to do it!

Grrrrr not pleased by this. Curly Wurlys have been a firm favourite of mine since I was little, they can't take them away now. I can see panic buying happening in my local area soon haha

oh no!! I use magic stars as my SW treat, but even still...I would be gutted if Milky Way discontinued those so I can imagine the worry!!!! xxx

Lol, it's a chinese whisper! Kraft haven't even bought the company yet - the shareholders have another week to refuse. Kraft are hardly going to publish a list of items to discontinue when they don't even own the company yet!

I just looked on the net to see what Curly Wurly's were, so will have to see where I can get them now. How many Syns for 1 again?

Wow lots of supporters here eh ! 6 syns each :) They are fab. I think it was on the one show that I saw it too....... I'm putting in some effort and showing my support even if its all chinese whispers :D

I am supporting them in about half an hour, when I sit down to devour one with a cuppa! Nom nom....:D

(Magic stars are 3.5 syns for a fun size packet btw)

Back