Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

Just out of curiosity, and with out too much detail has anyone experienced their TOTM getting lighter? My cycle is still 28 days but this one was really light and only lasted a few days (I'm not complaining though)... Hope your all having a good week.

Just out of curiosity, and with out too much detail has anyone experienced their TOTM getting lighter? My cycle is still 28 days but this one was really light and only lasted a few days (I'm not complaining though)... Hope your all having a good week.

Yes yes yes it majorly effects ur cycle mine since the miscarriage range from 30-37 days but last period was only 2 days and nothing like normal so its quite common really. I'm jut hoping I catch on cd again like last year. Hope ur ok hun xx

WI tomorrow for me this week and think it will be a maintain which is a tad annoying but I did have a few treats on thurs night and Im ovulating this week which always effects my losses as opposed to totm which doesn't effect me. Blinking hormones grrr fingers crossed for a decent loss next week tho xx

WI tomorrow for me this week and think it will be a maintain which is a tad annoying but I did have a few treats on thurs night and Im ovulating this week which always effects my losses as opposed to totm which doesn't effect me. Blinking hormones grrr fingers crossed for a decent loss next week tho xx
Hey chick, good luck with WI tomorrow. Who knows you might be pleasantly surprised!! It's funny as my loses seem to slow down mid cycle, yet TOTM doesn't seem to effect me.... I'm still very hungry a lot of the time. It's amazing how your body tells you when it's time to move up steps. Get weighed on Fri then up to ss+ for me. Actually looking forward to eating again. Let me know how WI goes... Hope your all having a good week..

I'll keep u posted hun. Yes sounds like you are like me as no cycle is ovulation and I must retain water or something but as long as I get another 2.5 off by next Tuesday am happy eeek xx

Hi ladies
Anyone know if a glass of wine will completely knock me off track???

Well it will possibly knock u out of ketosis which is what makes the diet easier but essentially it works off the fact that its very low cals. However its very dangerous to have alcohol when in ketosis as it can seriously damage your liver (I'm a nurse) so if u want the wine I'd suggest u eat first to knock out of ketosis first. Hope that helps xx

Hey guys, hope everyone is having a good week. Got weighed today and lost another 3lbs yay!! Slightly amazed that I have lost a stone in the last 3 weeks. So as you know I have been totally ss from day 1, no cheating, totally got in the zone and just went for it. Im now 8.5 weeks in and 38lbs lighter. This past week I have been hungry, unable to go as long between each porridge and really light headed at times. So I have decided to start ss+ as of today. Actually really looking forward to having some food. Im only 10lbs from target now and my body has definitely let me know its time to start moving up steps. Quite happy for my loses to slow down now, and im sooooo ready for a little food. Wish me luck...

Maintain for me bit gutted but this happens mid cycle sometimes and I did eat last thurs. onwards and downwards now I hope x
Hey chick don't be disappointed with a maintain, just think how amazing you have done so far. A maintain is much better than a gain. Keep up the great work, definitely onwards and downwards....

Nearly gave in!!!

Had a wobble in tesco earlier. It's so weird how one day (Sunday) can be great and yet the next day you feel temptation n weak agsin. I bought a coke zero with my name on for after WI tomorrow and had 20 cals of chicken when I got home. Was a close call of choc or crisps tho.
Just hope after WI tomorrow I can stay on plan until my weekend away. Can't believe I've done almost 8 weeks this time. I'll keep u posted on tomorrow's WI xx

Well done :) Same here, feels good doesn't it!

Back