Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

Get on clothing websites and ogle all of the clothes you'll be able to comfortably wear when you're finished with CD, that's what I do when I'm craving food! Or look in the mirror and focus on where you can see change in yourself, I find that to be good inspiration :)

Thanks quiff I've been eyeing up my joules catalogue and thinking only 19 full cd days until my weekend away and I've done 30 days straight already so that will keep me going. Xx

Struggling tonight ladies. All I can think about is Kettle crisps. Been in bed an hour. The combination of cd and coming off painkillers is not good lol xx
Hey chick, hope the kettle chips craving passed!! Why are some days good and others you just crave something. I found myself a couple of weeks ago stood with a tube of the kids Pringles, lid in 1 hand, tube 1/2 full of crisps in the other. I stared,sniffed and stared a little more. Must have looked a little odd (I was stood there for a least 5 mins). Was so close to caving and scoffing the lot(the old me would probably gone on a proper binge at that moment), but reality hit losing weight means much more to me than devouring the Pringles. I get more of a buzz from the lbs coming off than I do the food going in my mouth and the lbs going on. You have done amazing so far. 4.5stones down is fab. I hope today is a better day for you. Just to go back to the Pringles incident, lid went back on and craving over and done with!! I hope?!

Hey chick, hope the kettle chips craving passed!! Why are some days good and others you just crave something. I found myself a couple of weeks ago stood with a tube of the kids Pringles, lid in 1 hand, tube 1/2 full of crisps in the other. I stared,sniffed and stared a little more. Must have looked a little odd (I was stood there for a least 5 mins). Was so close to caving and scoffing the lot(the old me would probably gone on a proper binge at that moment), but reality hit losing weight means much more to me than devouring the Pringles. I get more of a buzz from the lbs coming off than I do the food going in my mouth and the lbs going on. You have done amazing so far. 4.5stones down is fab. I hope today is a better day for you. Just to go back to the Pringles incident, lid went back on and craving over and done with!! I hope?!

Hi
I didn't cave and husband didn't neither big had a rubbish sleep and woke up starving hungry even tho am blatantly In ketosis. Just hope today isn't as bad now lol xx

Well done :) How much did you lose if you don't mind me asking?

Just realised quiff you too are a northerner like means Rachael hehe I'm only about 25 miles from Leeds and off to Harrogate for the day when I go away at end of may. Your so lucky to live near there. Betty's tea rooms cath kidston and a joules shop all in one place = heaven to me lol xx

Just realised quiff you too are a northerner like means Rachael hehe I'm only about 25 miles from Leeds and off to Harrogate for the day when I go away at end of may. Your so lucky to live near there. Betty's tea rooms cath kidston and a joules shop all in one place = heaven to me lol xx

Me and Rachael not means Rachael as she is lovely and not mean for the record hehe x

Me and Rachael not means Rachael as she is lovely and not mean for the record hehe x
Ha ha that has made me giggle!! Well done on your loss this week, my god girl your on a role!! I'm getting weighed on Fri, 12st 3lbs on last weigh in would LOVE to see the 11's this week! Fingers crossed. TOTM though, we'll see.

OMG the 11's wow that would be amazing I will keep it all crossed for u. I find drinking more at totm helps flush it out and stops me retaining although I pee loads lol xx

Quiff just tried private messaging you but it won't let me. Think u have to have done so many posts first. Try and send me if it lets you and I'll update you. Xx

I think you're right it won't let me as I haven't made enough posts but not to worry, I'm just always curious to see what others have lost each week as it kind of motivates me!

And yes I am indeed a Northerner :) I've actually only ever been to Harrogate about 3 times in my life, how bad is that?! I moved to Leeds from Liverpool in 2001 so really should have been way more times than that. There are some lovely shops there, and there's a quaint little sweet shop that sells gorgeous ice cream cones, very generous scoops, for £1.50. Bargain! :)

I think you're right it won't let me as I haven't made enough posts but not to worry, I'm just always curious to see what others have lost each week as it kind of motivates me!

And yes I am indeed a Northerner :) I've actually only ever been to Harrogate about 3 times in my life, how bad is that?! I moved to Leeds from Liverpool in 2001 so really should have been way more times than that. There are some lovely shops there, and there's a quaint little sweet shop that sells gorgeous ice cream cones, very generous scoops, for £1.50. Bargain! :)

U need to get posting then lol.
Oh I won't need an Ice cream cos I'm having afternoon tea at Betty's imperial suite hehe love Betty's tea rooms xx

Hi, hope everyone is having a good week. Mine got even better today! Weigh in said I have lost another 5.5lbs which is what I lost last week to. Totm to, wowzer. So now officially in the 11's. Yay....

Hi, hope everyone is having a good week. Mine got even better today! Weigh in said I have lost another 5.5lbs which is what I lost last week to. Totm to, wowzer. So now officially in the 11's. Yay....

Whoop whoop that's amazing and excellent news on the 11 front. I've been to nandos today but only had 150 cals so its like ss+ as had a few treats last night. Feel ok about it as I'm 5 weeks in now. Well done again hun xx

Hi guys, hope you're all doing well. I've lost half a stone now so I'm chuffed to bits. Not bad. I wanted to lose 2 stone all together but to be honest if I get another stone off ill be more than happy. I'm week 3 on Wednesday without 1 single cheat. Very proud of myself! Ha! How are you all doing? Xx

Hi guys, hope you're all doing well. I've lost half a stone now so I'm chuffed to bits. Not bad. I wanted to lose 2 stone all together but to be honest if I get another stone off ill be more than happy. I'm week 3 on Wednesday without 1 single cheat. Very proud of myself! Ha! How are you all doing? Xx
Hey mrs well done. Half a stone is fabulous. 3 weeks with no cheats, you must feel awesome. Keep it up Hun, your doing so well.

Whoop whoop that's amazing and excellent news on the 11 front. I've been to nandos today but only had 150 cals so its like ss+ as had a few treats last night. Feel ok about it as I'm 5 weeks in now. Well done again hun xx
Yay, really pleased to see the 11's, it's been a good few years since I last saw them. The highs really do outweigh the lows on this diet. Finally managed to get in the Kate Moss jeans, so will be wearing them when I go and watch MUSE on 1st June. Can't wait. So massive well done for going to Nandos and only having 150 cals, that's some willpower you have. What did you have? I'm finding I'm not able to go as long between porridges as I originally could. Will see this week out on ss them might consider doing a ss+ week and see how that goes. Hope your still in the zone chick and having a good weekend.

I'm still going 3 porridges a day lol. Had 1/2 butterfly chicken and a side salad which is 150 cals so perfect for an ss+ day. Only got until a week on fri to go but I know the restart on the following tues will be horrific lol and I gain loads like 8lb in 4 days but I've worked hard and will have done 7 solid weeks. Even the off day of ss+ might just help u along hun see how u feel xx

I'm still going 3 porridges a day lol. Had 1/2 butterfly chicken and a side salad which is 150 cals so perfect for an ss+ day. Only got until a week on fri to go but I know the restart on the following tues will be horrific lol and I gain loads like 8lb in 4 days but I've worked hard and will have done 7 solid weeks. Even the off day of ss+ might just help u along hun see how u feel xx
Do you know what, you have worked bloody hard. You must be really looking forward to your break. Just enjoy it, and get straight back on it on the Tuesday. Getting back in to ketosis won't take you long and then straight back to lots of loses...I have woken the last two days with the shakes and feeling really weak. Water usually gets rid of this feeling for me, but that doesn't seem to be doing the trick anymore. I will try and see this week out on ss then go up a step. Been solidly ss for 8 weeks today and roughly about a stone from target (don't want to be a skinny mini, all for the curves). Really wanted to ss for the whole 12 weeks though!!! We'll see.

Back