Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

Oh it's good u didn't throw the towel in then. Yeah I'm ok ticking by as its hard when on all these painkillers for the whiplash so am happy with lower losses for now as its doing the job and I need some chicken or ham for the tablets as some need to be taken with food or they wreck ur tummy lining xx

Definitely agree with drink drink drink. I'm having a difficult currently due to a stag weekend this weekend and my mothers birthday meal the following day!! So determined, just started at the worst time.

Yes, it's all about the drinking!

That's the only thing that fills me up.
Weigh in tomorrow for me :/ Wish me luck! Lol!
Even though I haven't had a cheat or slip up yet... Doesn't mean I won't. Everybody is different.
I bet next week when it's my time of the month ill mess up! I crave chocolate something chronic! Xx

Oh it's good u didn't throw the towel in then. Yeah I'm ok ticking by as its hard when on all these painkillers for the whiplash so am happy with lower losses for now as its doing the job and I need some chicken or ham for the tablets as some need to be taken with food or they wreck ur tummy lining xx

Well you can always have sone chickens or eggs if u really need it it wont take u out of ketosis, this diet aint as easy as i thought its harder when you continuasly have to go to family gatherings n dinner parties or cooking as i have my husband n son to feed but im use to it now! Still family gatherings are very hard to avoid specially when everyone has to sit down together to eat!!

I've been hsvjng sliced ham n sliced chicken from aldi quite yummy.
I think I've found it easier this time from social aspect as I'm so Ill I've only been out once n I shouldn't have gone was too much for me. That was the night I had steak n salad. I'm so determined this time as I wanna get pregnant again (lost one in oct) and I caught first time on this diet off one go but not caught since so my goals are to increase fertility (as research suggest a a vcld can do whilst on it) and lose weight to also increase my chances in general if that makes sense. Anyway I have 3 weeks and 2 days left until my 2 day break so that's keeping me focused too. Keep going ur doing great xx

I've been hsvjng sliced ham n sliced chicken from aldi quite yummy.
I think I've found it easier this time from social aspect as I'm so Ill I've only been out once n I shouldn't have gone was too much for me. That was the night I had steak n salad. I'm so determined this time as I wanna get pregnant again (lost one in oct) and I caught first time on this diet off one go but not caught since so my goals are to increase fertility (as research suggest a a vcld can do whilst on it) and lose weight to also increase my chances in general if that makes sense. Anyway I have 3 weeks and 2 days left until my 2 day break so that's keeping me focused too. Keep going ur doing great xx

Aww i am sorry to hear about ur loss!! I done a very low calorie diet 2yrz ago and lost a stone nly by eating healthy n portion control n then i couldnt carry on i just lost the motivation n soon after i fell pregnant with twins.. Then sadly lost them at 20weeks gestation :( it was a terrible year for me as i was over the moon that i was havin twins n then just to lose them really hit me n so came the comfort eating and everything i lost had cum bk on nd also the pregnancy weight i put on stayed on.. I do wish u all the luck in the world with becoming a mother. X

Aww i am sorry to hear about ur loss!! I done a very low calorie diet 2yrz ago and lost a stone nly by eating healthy n portion control n then i couldnt carry on i just lost the motivation n soon after i fell pregnant with twins.. Then sadly lost them at 20weeks gestation :( it was a terrible year for me as i was over the moon that i was havin twins n then just to lose them really hit me n so came the comfort eating and everything i lost had cum bk on nd also the pregnancy weight i put on stayed on.. I do wish u all the luck in the world with becoming a mother. X

Thanks hun that's a lovely thing to say and I am sorry to hear about your story too but can relate so much. I was in Spain when the miscarriage happened with still 11 days left once discharged from hospital. I ate and drank everything that wasn't nailed down that holiday and gained a stone in those 11 days. Hopefully Cambridge will bring us both a better more positive outcome in more ways than one. Xx

Thanks hun that's a lovely thing to say and I am sorry to hear about your story too but can relate so much. I was in Spain when the miscarriage happened with still 11 days left once discharged from hospital. I ate and drank everything that wasn't nailed down that holiday and gained a stone in those 11 days. Hopefully Cambridge will bring us both a better more positive outcome in more ways than one. Xx

I really do hope so too :)

Another loss for me this week so onwards and downwards for me :). Addicted to porridge at the moment lol x
Yay well done, you're doing soooo well.. I get weighed tomorrow, hopefully a better loss than last week!! I'm addicted to porridge to. That's all I've had this week.... Keep with it.

Yay well done, you're doing soooo well.. I get weighed tomorrow, hopefully a better loss than last week!! I'm addicted to porridge to. That's all I've had this week.... Keep with it.

Haha weird I meet liked it before and now I've got into maple and apple so much I love them. Not getting huge losses with all the medication I'm on I'm having to have cooked meats to take with them but reckon I'll be flying once tablets are gone. I'll be happy soon as I get my 4 1/2 stone. Let me know how u do tomorrow hun xx

Well I lost 3lbs. I was gutted it wasn't more as I've stuck to it like total glue ? not cheated once. I know it's hardest as I haven't got loads to lose & my CWPC tells me the slower it goes off the easier it is to stay off, I was just hoping for at least a 6lb loss. Don't know why ?
I'm still sticking to it, I've looked at my 'fat' photos & there is no way I'm going back. The only person I cheat, if I cheat is me.
It's got me this week as my eldest daughter (4) saw my honeymoon photos (7 years this year!) and said to me 'mummy when will you have a thin tummy again-it's a bit fat' haha! Talk about out of the mouth of babes! She also hates it that I get tired bike riding or need a rest after playing. I need to be fully active with them.
Sorry for the moan guys ?
How are you all doing with your losses?

Anna.xx

Well I lost 3lbs. I was gutted it wasn't more as I've stuck to it like total glue ? not cheated once. I know it's hardest as I haven't got loads to lose & my CWPC tells me the slower it goes off the easier it is to stay off, I was just hoping for at least a 6lb loss. Don't know why ?
I'm still sticking to it, I've looked at my 'fat' photos & there is no way I'm going back. The only person I cheat, if I cheat is me.
It's got me this week as my eldest daughter (4) saw my honeymoon photos (7 years this year!) and said to me 'mummy when will you have a thin tummy again-it's a bit fat' haha! Talk about out of the mouth of babes! She also hates it that I get tired bike riding or need a rest after playing. I need to be fully active with them.

Anna.xx

Sounds like a good inspiration to keep going hun so u can go bike riding and playing with her. There's nothing wrong with 3lbs and at least its genuine fat Loss xx

Haha weird I meet liked it before and now I've got into maple and apple so much I love them. Not getting huge losses with all the medication I'm on I'm having to have cooked meats to take with them but reckon I'll be flying once tablets are gone. I'll be happy soon as I get my 4 1/2 stone. Let me know how u do tomorrow hun xx
4 1/2 stone, holy shamolie you must feel amazing. How much more do you want to lose? How good is it though that you're still losing even with all the medication!! Keep it up chick. So weigh in today for me another 5.5lbs off (slightly over the moon). Day 46 of complete ss today and I'm 2st 1lbs lighter than I was just under 7 weeks ago. Yay!

Anna.xx
Hey Anna to start off with congrats on the 3lbs loss. I know it's disappointing when you don't get the loss you want. Last week I had a really good week, 4 litres of water a day as well as green tea and only lost 1.1lbs. This week I did exactly the same again and lost 5.5lbs. Just stick with it chick. If you look at your loses on a monthly basis they will even out.

4 1/2 stone, holy shamolie you must feel amazing. How much more do you want to lose? How good is it though that you're still losing even with all the medication!! Keep it up chick. So weigh in today for me another 5.5lbs off (slightly over the moon). Day 46 of complete ss today and I'm 2st 1lbs lighter than I was just under 7 weeks ago. Yay!

Oh well done 5.5 is brill bet ur relieved now hehe.
Hoping to be at 4.5 stone by end of may buy lost of its with SW to be honest. And I probably need to lose another 2 1/2 stone really something along those lines really. But if I get pregnant in the meantime then who cares Cos I'll be thrilled lol. Have a good weekend hun. I'm feeling dicky today had runs and think its cos I'm coming off the tramadol a bit too quickly so need be careful. Am off the diazepam now though and that was a hellish few days too. Xx

Struggling tonight ladies. All I can think about is Kettle crisps. Been in bed an hour. The combination of cd and coming off painkillers is not good lol xx

Get on clothing websites and ogle all of the clothes you'll be able to comfortably wear when you're finished with CD, that's what I do when I'm craving food! Or look in the mirror and focus on where you can see change in yourself, I find that to be good inspiration :)

Back