Step 1 Sole Source support from other cambridgers please

Hi! Well done on ur 1st two weeks 9lbs is amazzzzing and then another 2.5lb its great, every pound counts.

My best advice for when feel hungry or temptation is drink a full glass of water or get up n go out for a walk or for a shower, takes your mind off of it. Or if your having sachet shakes i sometimes will only have half a shake in the morning then the other half mid morning... Kinda feels like a snack. Although not the kinda snack im use to.

I miss nice food as well though i keep telling myself the nice food will still be there when im nice and slim and prob taste better.

Have you found week 3 easier?
X

Hi Laura,

Thanks a mill was delighted hope to have the stone off for next week

Thats a great idea with the shake didnt think of that, i actually changed from two shakes and a soup to two soups and a shake i just hate the shakes, but im finding the banana flavour ok.So sticking with that.

Defo finding week 3 easier, dont have as much cravings or headaches so in a mild ketosis

I made a nice dinner last night hope ye find this handy,I find it hard to think of dinner ideas and try to mix it up a bit -
200gs quorn, mushrooms,green peppers,broccilli,mixed all together used herbs such as basil and used the chilli flavour soup and stuffed it into lettuce leaves.Was really nice!

Does anyone have any dinner ideas they would like to share?:eek:

Hope everyone is having a good day?

E x

Hey Guys!

Thank you so much for replying, havent been on for a while as for some reason my APP wont let me comment so everytime i want to post a comment I have to use computer at work...
Anyways had my first weigh in and lost 8.5lbs which i was over th moon about and lost 3inches off my waist! I really finding it hard now, i ordered new flavours which i have never tryed before like cookie and creams and butterscoth which are yuk, i cant even stomach the soups! I seem to be always drinking chocolate mint, which i love but at the moment they are starting to make me vomit. I feel really faint and tired but i really dont want to stop!
I may go on SS+ it may help :confused: but i just dont want to put the weight on..... Can anybody tell me if i can have 2 normal products in day then a normal meal in evening?
I love how we are supporting each other!

Katie:D

Hi Katie,

I was the same with the shakes there disgusting,What i found easier was swapping the 2 shakes for 2 soups. With the Shakes handblend them,cube of ice and a straw will be down ya in no time.With the Soup the potato and leek is the nicest loads of black pepper and a bit of basil actually tastes quiet nice.Theres nothing worse if you dont like the products i felt like that after day 2.

Water is the key so keep drinking i no it may be hard with work, buy a litre bottle of water carry it around and top it up during the day and u will be flying.I heard a good quote" the more you drink , the more you shrink" and to be fair ladies we all want to SHRINK!!!LOL:D

Ex

Aww no way girls, im the total opposite, i love the shakes and cant handle the soups at all
I love the choc and orange and the choc and mint shakes, usually have them at night and kid myself on its my "treat" haha x

Thats a great idea Emz on my lunch break im going to add some ice deffo... Someone told me you can freeze them into ice lollies :confused:...
Believe me ludog it will start getting to you after a while... just try loads of differenmt ones.. Im going on to the bars soon which im excited about, that and a black coffee lovely!
I havent yet tried the chocolate orange i think il ask for that next week... My next weigh in is on tuesday wish me luck eeeek!! Im hopeing anything over 5lbs

xx:)

I love the choc orange and choc mint too. I make them up with hot water and it tastes just like an options.

I like most of the shakes and soups so far. The soups I make in a cup as I find it definitely easier drinking them than eating with a spoon for some strange reason. Not too keen on the porridges though. I did LL for a week prior to joining CWP and the choice was very limited so I feel like a kid in a sweet shop with all these new flavours to try! Sad I know!

Looking forward to trying bars as I do miss the chewing sensation. I have been thinking about SS+ as a result but going to try and hold off a little while as this is only still my first week. Thought maybe I'd try and wait until I get into the overweight BMI category instead of being in the obese one. I'd have to get down to about 13st4lb. That's my aim anyway but if I need to move to SS+ sooner I will because otherwise I'll start cheating and that won't get me anywhere! Its strange though I have never been so excited to eat tofu and veg!

Have a great weekend everyone :)

@LIBRA77 Imagine with all your mind, believe with all your heart and achieve with all your might" LOVE THIS SO TRUE.

I think every person is differnent with the shakes and soups ita watever u like really yourself.Thats a good idea putting it into a cup!

Im going to try old off on the bars as much as i can i read on hear there 10spoons of sugar in the bars, i feel like thats not really a meal as appouse to having soup. I want to get a bar if im going to maybe the cinema or something so i have something to nipple on.

I duno if this is cheating but dose any body else have the odd piece of fruit as a treat, i love fruit and find it hard not eatting it.?

Hope everyone had a nice weekends best of luck with the weigh ins this week guys.Lets hope and pray ;)

E x

Didn't know that about the bars. Might rethink getting them or so much of them anyway. I work in the community so making up shakes and soups isn't always easy so was thinking of having a bar at lunch.

I love fruit too but not had any since starting SS. Does fruit affect ketosis?

Need a cambridge diet partner!!!!

Citrus fruits def will.. Unsure about the rest but even on next step it is not allowed x

Day 21 today. I can't quite believe I'm at this stage. I got weighed on Friday and had lost another 4lb yay. 16.5 in 18 days feels good. Struggling with the water at the mo. think I have just become a bit lazy. Wore a pair of jeans for the 1st time in about 4 years yesterday. Felt amazing...

Day 21 today. I can't quite believe I'm at this stage. I got weighed on Friday and had lost another 4lb yay. 16.5 in 18 days feels good. Struggling with the water at the mo. think I have just become a bit lazy. Wore a pair of jeans for the 1st time in about 4 years yesterday. Felt amazing...

Sorry for butting in great losses well done on staying power too. You doing just 3 shakes a day or any bars etc? I'm restarting as stopped last year when I fell pregnant (had miscarriage) and finally found the strength to restart. Day 4 but done step 2 these last 4 days and going to drop to ss tomorrow eek. Lost about 6 in those days. Want to keep going for 6 weeks fingers crossed.
Well done so far xx

Wow well done for finding the strength to restart. 6lbs already is a fab loss. Good luck for ss from tomorrow. Like any diet it has its good and bad days but I think the quick results outweigh the bad days. I'm ss and have been since day 1. No bars as of yet just mainly porridges and shakes. Only 28lbs left so I'm now on a mission!!

yeah i do like most the flavours tend to have like a fruity one in the morning like banana or strawberry then a different one for lunch and then at night i have either choc n orange or choc and mint and i just lie to myself and pretend its a dessert hahah :)

ive never had any of the bars thou, what is the best ones? x

Wow well done for finding the strength to restart. 6lbs already is a fab loss. Good luck for ss from tomorrow. Like any diet it has its good and bad days but I think the quick results outweigh the bad days. I'm ss and have been since day 1. No bars as of yet just mainly porridges and shakes. Only 28lbs left so I'm now on a mission!!

Keep going you will knock that weight off in 6-8 weeks if you keep going strong. I'm still going to have some skimmed milk in my brews as I have 3 decaf teas a day or water alone bores me. I'm doing 2 choc shakes and 1 bar xx

How is ss going today? I totally understand the milk in tea situation. I used to drink bucket loads. I changed to a really weak green tea with two tablet sweeteners. Although not as good as the real thing it will do for now. I purchased a sunshine orange powder last week and am putting a tiny amount of that in my tea, it makes it taste like lemon tea!! It also makes me feel like I'm having a treat(sad I know)

How is ss going today? I totally understand the milk in tea situation. I used to drink bucket loads. I changed to a really weak green tea with two tablet sweeteners. Although not as good as the real thing it will do for now. I purchased a sunshine orange powder last week and am putting a tiny amount of that in my tea, it makes it taste like lemon tea!! It also makes me feel like I'm having a treat(sad I know)

Wow the orange tea thing sounds mental but I love it. I never drink brews but I find 2 or 3 big cups of decaf tea gives my taste buds a change. I only drink 2.5 litres a day and that includes the extra fluid for having a bar am rubbish with drinking. So far had 1 shake and 2.3 litres I water. I had 2 thin slices of ham with my tablets this morning the shake with lunch ones and will shave next shake at 5pm with next tablets and bar tonight with last lot. If I don't they upset my tummy but hoping to be off them in a week or so once whiplash improves.
How's ur day been? X

Back